What's new

Cow slaughter to be punishable by life sentence in Indian state

That is your opinion. If beef prices go up or farmers not able to sell cattle, you will see opposition. We will not submit to North Indian fasciscm

In fact this is brilliant for farmers.
1. Now cattle can not be stolen from farmers.
2. Farmers selling their cattle will get a larger price because the beef prices have gone up.

This move will benefit farmers to a great extent and they will enmass back BJP.

Slaughtering of a calf. Oh yeah, the optics of this is sure to appeal to hindus.

Many of my friends are not even that god fearing and even they are disgusted by this. the backlash to this video from Hindus all over India would make Congees crap themselves.

We will make sure this video of slaughter of a baby cow by Congees & Hindu haters is circulated to each and every Hindu in India. Let us see how this plays out :D

We don't care. We will eat calf, cow and buffalo
Central govt should be weakened only then will they leave us alone. Pakistan can take Kashmir. These fascists will not allow us to even eat cow. Dirty MFs

We don't care. We will eat calf, cow and buffalo

I won't stop u.
all we will do make videos of the butchering of calfs and distribute them to Hindus. That's all we will do. When elections happen...;)

Hindus don't eat cow, yet question Muslims as to why they avoid eating pork.

Hypocrisy in top gear!

Hindus don't eat cow, yet question Muslims as to why they avoid eating pork.

Hypocrisy in top gear!

We don't care what anyone eats.
Muslims can eat beef for all we care. All we ask is not to kill cows. Instead what we get is people butchering young cows in public and making festival out of it.
Oh yeah, we Hindus must clap and cheer when you openly butcher something we hold sacred.
Wonder if other religions are as considerate for things they hold holy.

We don't care what anyone eats.
Muslims can eat beef for all we care. All we ask is not to kill cows. Instead what we get is people butchering young cows in public and making festival out of it.
Oh yeah, we Hindus must clap and cheer when you openly butcher something we hold sacred.
Wonder if other religions are as considerate for things they hold holy.

Crying against the calf?
forgot the following atrocity on horse?
That also by the BJP lawmaker?
Shame on double standards.
Police horse loses leg after beastly attack by BJP MLA - Times of India
Police horse 'Shaktiman' dies - The Hindu

Hypocrisy in top gear!

Crying against the calf?
forgot the following atrocity on horse?
That also by the BJP lawmaker?
Shame on double standards.

Hypocrisy in top gear!

Horse getting hurt is barbaric
BUT
cutting a young cows throat is secularism.

AND HERE YOU ARE PREACHING ME ABOUT HYPOCRISY :D

Anyway, Congress is screwed in Gujarat & HP. Nothing will change that now.
Even in Karnataka, Congress will now have to beg JDS to have a chance.

Horse getting hurt is barbaric
BUT
cutting a young cows throat is secularism.

AND HERE YOU ARE PREACHING ME ABOUT HYPOCRISY :D

Anyway, Congress is screwed in Gujarat & HP. Nothing will change that now.
Even in Karnataka, Congress will now have to beg JDS to have a chance.

You started on calf.
I only showed you the mirror.

Congress?
Who cares?
We got the problem with crook PM who follows Twitter Gundas and this way ridicules whole India.

You started on calf.
I only showed you the mirror.

Congress?
Who cares?
We got the problem with crook PM who follows Twitter Gundas and this way ridicules whole India.

What mirror?
No Hindu is denying what happened to that horse was bad.

BUT

the difference is the celebration of butchering of the young cow by seculars.
THAT'S HYPOCRISY.

Holi - poor animals, get colour.
Diwali - poor animals, get's disturbed

By that evening, these same people will cut the throat of a Young cow and make Biryani, take photos and comment on twitter saying "killed cow, made Yummy Biryani..screw Hindus"

THAT'S HYPOCRISY.

Same gang that stood up for the horse won't open their traps when murderous gang was openly butchering a young cow. Instead these filthy people were being cheered on by "secular gang".

What mirror?
No Hindu is denying what happened to that horse was bad.

BUT

the difference is the celebration of butchering of the young cow by seculars.
THAT'S HYPOCRISY.

Holi - poor animals, get colour.
Diwali - poor animals, get's disturbed

By that evening, these same people will cut the throat of a Young cow and make Biryani, take photos and comment on twitter saying "killed cow, made Yummy Biryani..screw Hindus"

THAT'S HYPOCRISY.

Same gang that stood up for the horse won't open their traps when murderous gang was openly butchering a young cow. Instead these filthy people were being cheered on by "secular gang".

Thanks for being selectively selective and not a word on your dishonest PM who follows Twitter Gundas and does not want to stop doing this despite several reminders. Even a whole book has been written on this matter.

Thanks for being selectively selective and not a word on your dishonest PM who follows Twitter Gundas and does not want to stop doing this despite several reminders. Even a whole book has been written on this matter.

So, when exposed of your hypocrisy in defending a horse but enjoying killing a young cow, you are now shifting goal posts.
Cow back to the topic of cow slaughter, which incidentally is the topic of this thread.

If you want to talk about twitter trolls etc etc, make another thread.

Now, start justifying your obvious hypocrisy when it comes to killing a young cow.

So, when exposed of your hypocrisy in defending a horse but enjoying killing a young cow, you are now shifting goal posts.
Cow back to the topic of cow slaughter, which incidentally is the topic of this thread.

If you want to talk about twitter trolls etc etc, make another thread.

Now, start justifying your obvious hypocrisy when it comes to killing a young cow.

You took up the calf matter, I replied to that.
You came on congress, I replied to that.

Nothing got omitted but Modi.
Are you ashamed to admit that your PM is a dishonest crook?

You took up the calf matter, I replied to that.
You came on congress, I replied to that.

Nothing got omitted but Modi.
Are you ashamed to admit that your PM is a dishonest crook?

What reply?
You have not replied but tried to change the topic to Twitter trolls like Kejriwal. WHY?

Reply why the hypocrisy of your kind in killing innocent Young cows, when your heart bleeds for dogs, cats, horses etc?

What reply?
You have not replied but tried to change the topic to Twitter trolls like Kejriwal. WHY?

Reply why the hypocrisy of your kind in killing innocent Young cows, when your heart bleeds for dogs, cats, horses etc?

What has Kejriwal got to do here?

Changing tracks to evade replying on Modi?
I know you are ashamed of Modi indulging in these kind of immoral acts.
But you wont even comment.
So you took a detour as always.
Duh!

Ignored!

All we ask is not to kill cows
Cows are slaughtered and still goes. Accept the fact that India has different cultures and cow is not "cow mother" in many parts of south India exclusively in Kerala. World over cow meat is eaten. Your views should be restricted to your people. Don't force on to those who have made a choice to eat Beef. Beef, Pork or ANY food items does not need to be restricted. It is fascism. Don't try to poke South Indians when you are slowly learning that cow mother is Holy cow mother only in your north India.

Back
Top Bottom