What's new

Cow cannot be anyone's mother, it's just another animal: Markande Katju

I am not talking about Katju I am talking about a country where a large majority thinks that

I thought we were discussing Katju. Anyways, people have different set of beliefs. Some believe in djinns. stoning at a wall, flying half man half horse etc and there are over a billion of them in the world. So let's not ridicule what others believe, shall we? As long as people don't try to impose their beliefs or wills on others we can all get along.

What is Katju View on Pakistan?

His view about cow, that's the topic, go open another thread to discuss his view about Pakistan. You want to distract because you're desperate.

Absolutely agree with him.
In 21st century only a moron would say that he abstains from a particular meat like beef or pork because of religious reasons.
In fact mass production (reproduction) of animals should be be carried out to increase quantity. Efforts are needed to reduce environmental impact too.

I have heard justifications but still haven't heard a person from the ruling government come forward to punish the accused who killed a man and injured his son severely. It is painful to see this happening in my region which has been named UP by the Indians.

We all know that most of the hatred and anti egalitarian thought actually comes from Hindutvas while the muslims of the region are extremely liberal and peaceful. Cow meat ban directly hurts the muslims but few are protesting as they feel it hurts hindu sentiments. I hope we do not pay for misguided tolerance where our rights are slowly taken away from us. Beef ban is exactly the start of a suppressive policy towards muslims. Ít starts with beef ban and ends with the massacre of any muslim suspected of eating beef.

I have heard justifications but still haven't heard a person from the ruling government come forward to punish the accused who killed a man and injured his son severely. It is painful to see this happening in my region which has been named UP by the Indians.

We all know that most of the hatred and anti egalitarian thought actually comes from Hindutvas while the muslims of the region are extremely liberal and peaceful. Cow meat ban directly hurts the muslims but few are protesting as they feel it hurts hindu sentiments. I hope we do not pay for misguided tolerance where our rights are slowly taken away from us. Beef ban is exactly the start of a suppressive policy towards muslims. Ít starts with beef ban and ends with the massacre of any muslim suspected of eating beef.

This incident is mostly due to vote banking. Ruling government cannot punish anybody, This case has to follow the eprocedure. Already this is sensational here in India so people canot just escape.

Ancient times cow represented wealth. Thats why cow has become integerated with the Hindu society. Most of the Hindus I know, do not eat beef. I understand that beef ban is imposing retrictions to muslims in India. But there are so many rules already being imposed. Muslims cannot enter many of the Hindu Temples ( Including many of VVIPs like Sonia Gandhi etc.,). India being a mixed culture this is very commmon that these issues come and go. Central government has already clearly passed on the orders to handle the communal violence with zero tolerence.

My understanding is that this is only Media hype. I dont see this as any indication of any supression against muslims in India. I would say they enjoy more freedom than the muslims in Pakistan.

** I too do not support beef ban. If we are planning to do it ban non vegetarians completely.

Absolutely agree with him.
In 21st century only a moron would say that he abstains from a particular meat like beef or pork because of religious reasons.
In fact mass production (reproduction) of animals should be be carried out to increase quantity. Efforts are needed to reduce environmental impact too.

In that case humans population need to reduced their numbers is a real threat for other livings beings. In broader sense just encourage cannibalism to save planet earth. Without humans world would be a better place to live.

His view about cow, that's the topic, go open another thread to discuss his view about Pakistan. You want to distract because you're desperate.

Where were you ?? I was looking for So called Bangladeshi on Thread "India-BD resolved border issue."

I am on Topic, Topic is "Katju stupid remarks"

India is a fucking disgrace, killing a innocent man over meat, India is a fucking joke.

True that.... and people should stop putting their will on others...... if the recent incidents go unchecked by gov itss only going to get ugly. no matter whatever the f gov and rss says we'll still it cow
Cow beef was the main reason behind 1st revolt against the mighty Brits in 1857. so tread carefully.

India is a fucking disgrace, killing a innocent man over meat, India is a fucking joke.
yeah ! do not come anywhere near to India.

Cow beef was the main reason behind 1st revolt against the mighty Brits in 1857. so tread carefully.

Don't worry... IA doesn't need to bite something that's stuffed with cow nor we're asking non-meat eaters to cook beef foe us....

And it Ironically Funny what you people know.. Do you Realize India is Still Top 1 to export beef!!! So Tell me why the double standard????

And you should tell to tread carefully to the F'ig people who are threatening to kill or cut the tongue of the people who eat beef... Punch of Cowards

Beef and Veal Meat Exports by Country in 1000 MT CWE
Map
Switch to: Growth Rate
Rank Country Exports (1000 MT CWE)
1 India 2,400.00
g.gif

2 Brazil 2,005.00
g.gif

3 Australia 1,590.00
g.gif

4 United States 1,098.00
g.gif