What's new

Cow cannot be anyone's mother, it's just another animal: Markande Katju

Well that's his opinion, I respect that. But when we have laws against cow slaughter in many states people need to respect the law.

And when is this gov going to respect the citizens and remove this idiotic Law???

India is not a Hindu Country but a Secular country

Are you intellectually so inferior that you can tell the difference between faith, belief and day to day observable material facts???

Well that's his opinion, I respect that. But when we have laws against cow slaughter in many states people need to respect the law.

Wasn't Katju a senior judge? Wonder what he had to say about Directive Principles of State Policy contained in Article 48 of the Constitution during all those decades in office...

Last edited:
yes its up to people allow every body eat according to their choice either port or cow beaf

you posted that article for its sensational headline but did not read through it fully... :)
He also attacked "educated elite" for promoting communalism and casteism and said while voting they do not go by the merit of a candidate but by his or her caste.

Terming India as an extremely backward country, he said 90 per cent of Indians are fools. They are full of casteism, full of communalism and full of superstitions.

"80 per cent of Hindus are communal and 80 per cent of the Muslims are communal, this is truth and this is reality," he said.

Why shall he go to a fake(as per him) country?

The title is bit tricky I wish I could confirm it from bulls, oxen and calves.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom