What's new

Covid Hindutvaism: Indian Politician Attacks Muslim Covid-19 volunteers in Hospital!

I say, Thank God for Pakistan!
There shd have been total population transfer after the creation of Pakistan.

Why is that Hindus got wiped out from Pakistan and Bangladesh, but they are increasing in the population in India with highest birth rate?

Muslism should fight back. I blame the idiotic Indian Muslims
If Indian Muslims resort to violence more than they currently do, their fate will that be of Rohingyas of Burma. I'm sure millions of them will turn up at the doors of Pakistan as refugees fleeing for their lives from India.

I say, Thank God for Pakistan!
Ameen

Why is that Hindus got wiped out from Pakistan and Bangladesh, but they are increasing in the population in India with highest birth rate?

If Indian Muslims resort to violence more than they currently do, their fate will that be of Rohingyas of Burma. I'm sure millions of them will turn up at the doors of Pakistan as refugees fleeing for their lives from India.
Yet you support the party that killer your Gandhi
Kill a few rss leaders and their kids. This will all change

Nice little fantasy to dream off but pray for your own sake that it never becomes a reality. Indian Muslims are of the most docile nature to be found anywhere in the world. Despite all their bravado & manufactured bluster the Higher castes in your corridors of power are very well aware of the power of Jihad. That boundary that you call international border on your western side has brought you 75 years of peace of which 25 years have been of relative prosperity . The last thing your high priests & 21st century corporate baniya’s want to do is to make that North western border a fluid one again.
You don’t want another band of warriors from the north running down the plains for another Panipat.

Back
Top Bottom