What's new

Covid-19 - Devastating Second Wave in India - Updates and Discussion

Well unlike Indians Pakistanis were Smart enough to not elect these retards to cabinet. But then again India is pretty superstitious country degeneracy comes inherent to them

I was just appreciating the music nothing else

lo ji aapke member of parliament FAISAL RAZA ABIDI sahab bhi wohi farma rahe hai .

lo ji aapke member of parliament FAISAL RAZA ABIDI sahab bhi wohi farma rahe hai .

He was voted out and arrested.

Screenshot_20210424_185713.jpg

Now go spend one more hour scrapping the net to find another idiot.

He is not a random idiot on the street. He is a leader of ruling party. If such statements go unpunished, it sends a confused signal from government to people.

Few idiots are always found at every place, department, organization, party, parliament, etc..

Arrre yaar! even found in your parliament. Should I need to tell the name?

These people are actually "nothing" but get elected due to the face of Modi or Imran (main leader) in the parliament.
Then Modi should kick out such nutjobs to send a strong example to others.
Few idiots are always found at every place, department, organization, party, parliament, etc..
Why is Modi compelled to tolerate such idiots in law making position.

India's global image is taking huge battering these days. Millions are watching and it is going to hurt India's economy due to reduction of tourism and bunkering down of millions of people. But anyone gloating over the crying people on the streets of India is truly heartless. And yet I have a feeling if Pakistan was in similar situation there would be far more gloating from Indians.

I think Pakistan should learn from the Indian experience and impose another wave of 'smart' restrictions very soon, using whatever means necessary.

Yaar, you need to understand the helpless if they are doing governance.

The latest example that comes to my mind is jahangir tareen. He is one of the corrupted person in Pakistan but the Pakistan government and Punjab are depended on his direct/indirect support.

So now Imran khan has given assurance that he will meet with him..... so basically, the leader gets helpless actually.

Why is Modi compelled to tolerate such idiots in law making position.

modi is not bewaqoof , why he will do it ?
modi became PM on support of such idiots , why public gives vote to such idiots ?
Nope. He doesn't count as expert of anything. Try again

ok if you discard your own great defence expert what can i do ?

enjoy this comedian

I will just quote, what one of my HOD's said to a reporter who was asking about collapse of health services.
"The system has not collapsed.
It was always like this.
Now it has been EXPOSED. "

Back
Top Bottom