What's new

Covid-19 - Devastating Second Wave in India - Updates and Discussion

Yaar, you need to understand the helpless if they are doing governance.

The latest example that comes to my mind is jahangir tareen. He is one of the corrupted person in Pakistan but the Pakistan government and Punjab are depended on his direct/indirect support.

So now Imran khan has given assurance that he will meet with him..... so basically, the leader gets helpless actually.
I don't care about other countries. In India, BJP has ample majority. Dismissing 1 or 2 errant MPs won't make the government fall. At the very least, the MP should be ordered to retract the statement.

modi is not bewaqoof , why he will do it ?
modi became PM on support of such idiots , why public gives vote to such idiots ?
You yourself said that public is giving vote in Modi's name. The guy can be easily replaced by a sensible person.

Yaar, you need to understand the helpless if they are doing governance.

The latest example that comes to my mind is jahangir tareen. He is one of the corrupted person in Pakistan but the Pakistan government and Punjab are depended on his direct/indirect support.

So now Imran khan has given assurance that he will meet with him..... so basically, the leader gets helpless actually.

don't compare jahangir tareen with this idiot illiterate MP jas kaur meena , tareen is an educated industrialist . as far as corruption is concerned every industrialist does manipulations .

Shri Rajasthan Jaskaur Meena is partially right, To destroy triple-mutant version of Corona, India should rebuild three temples. Second temple should be reconstructed in place of Taj Mahal, not sure about third.
The second one in fact is the one at the Vanaras! The process has already started!!! It was built by Aurangazeb Alamgir, known as the Zinde Pir....

don't compare jahangir tareen with this idiot illiterate MP jas kaur meena , tareen is an educated industrialist . as far as corruption is concerned every industrialist does manipulations .

I said about helplessness being a leader...... it is applied in both cases.

I thought most indians have a good command over english but what the hell is this :lol: It should be SUPPLIES if you use are ,or if use supply then it should be IS. Didnt expect this from a highly educated staff of Shanti Mukand Hospital.
EzkGA1tUYAE6kk9.jpeg

Experts se question pochnay mn kya dikat ha? Illusion of knowledge is more dangerous than ignorance.

bhai thoda to logic ki baat kare, pata bhi hai satellite see internet ka kya cost hai Doller me? or
Installation ka kya?

jara isper bhi apni Tarujba de dijiye
==> bhai Pav aadha pau nuclear bomb bhool gaye kya? (Nuclear bomb - 250 GM/125 GM)

1 temple: Corona destroyed
2 temples: Pakistan destroyed
3 temples: China destroyed
4 temples: Akhand Bharat (everything from Tehran to Tibuktu) re unified
5 temples: US army surrenders to India (93 quintillion American soldiers surrender)
6 temples: Small size condoms no longer too big for Indian men
7 temples: Entire universe converts to Hinduism (as they are converted Hindus according to RSS)
8 temples: Arnab Goswami becomes a Hindu god, grows 10 mouths from which he talks shit about Pakistan
9 temples: Entire universe is now an integral part of India
10 temples: India now has toilets

lo ji aapke expert doctor sahab corona se fight ka tarika bata rahe hai .

Koi sense humor ha ya nhe? He was clearly doing it for the camera.
bhai thoda to logic ki baat kare, pata bhi hai satellite see internet ka kya cost hai Doller me? or
Installation ka kya?
Usko nhe pata tha usne poch liya bus simple c baat ha ab kya ham usko phansi de dn?
bhai Pav aadha pau nuclear bomb bhool gaye kya?
Kuch dekh k hi bhola hoga. Mene to nhe dekhe kabhi nukes.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom