What's new

Covid-19 - Devastating Second Wave in India - Updates and Discussion

giry hoy dushman ko marna hamari shaan nhi
Absolutely! But its not us that is beating the shit out of them. What they sowed, they are reaping now. All on their own!

We are just asking them to repent and become good HUMANS, from Hanumans. Their confused as shit national psyche, has cost them dearly.

Arrre yaar! even found in your parliament. Should I need to tell the name?

These people are actually "nothing" but get elected due to the face of Modi or Imran (main leader) in the parliament.
Our idiots also face backlash when they say stupid stuff.

This guy is very famous in Pakistan but people literally dragged him through mud when he linked covid with female dressing.

this is the song for it too isn't it? its got the beat to it very catchy.
Their propaganda videos are so lame it's like they hire toddler to do their PR.
Muslim videos on the other hand are 🔥🔥🔥

Shri Rajasthan Jaskaur Meena is partially right, To destroy triple-mutant version of Corona, India should rebuild three temples. Second temple should be reconstructed in place of Taj Mahal, not sure about third.

This is what I thought too.

If this variant is even more deadly and resistant to vaccines, India is in big trouble.
Could help explain why it was spiking like hell and the deaths seems to affect younger ppl too. Alot of countries are banning Indians nowadays. This will fck their economy for a good 2 years. Meanwhile China is growing at 18%

"Hum tom aadhyatmik shakti ke pujari hain, aadhyatmik shakti ke hisab se chalte hain. Mandir bante hi corona bhag jayega [We are believers and followers of spiritual powers.

"Ajju Hindustani" was the right-hand man of BJP's CM of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Adityanath. Ajju contracted Corona and he too believed in "spiritual powers" instead of modern medicine. He prayed and prayed and died. So did his sister and mother. I quote this article :
Ajju Hindustani’, a leader of the Hindu Yuva Vahini, who had declared prize money of 11,000 rupees to “catch” members of Tablighi Jamaat, passed away due to Covid-19. His mother and sister also passed away due to COIVD-19.

Hindu Yuva Vahini is a right-wing Hindu organization founded by Yogi Adityanath, which operates outside of the BJP in Uttar Pradesh, as his personal force.

Ajju Hindustani or Ajay Srivastav was a member of the Hindu Yuva Vahini and was one of Yogi’s favorite members. He was locally known as ‘Yogi’s Hanuman’.

IMG_20200810_195948-275x300.jpg

Ajju Hindustani announces that Hindu Yuva Vahini will award 11,000 Rs to whosoever will bring jamaatis to the administration

The Tablighi Jamaat meeting took place in mid-March much before COVID19 lockdown or COVID scare was there. Even after the organisers of the meeting informed the Delhi government about their situation during the lockdown, no action was taken. But the media blew the news when the Modi government was getting lot go flak for its harsh lockdown and migrant crisis.

In Tablighi Jamaat, the media got a perfect villain to cover up all the central government´s failure. What followed was a massive coordinated attempt supported by law enforcement and media narratives to blame and demonize Muslims for the spread of the Coronavirus. This was at a time when the government had not enforced any rules to deal with the pandemic and international flights were still being allowed.

A number of fake news items were run, about how Muslims were demanding biryani in hospitals, harassing nurses, and making obscene gestures and spitting, that they were terrorists, and so on and so forth. All of these news items were debunked.

Ajju Hindustani was one of the most vocal leaders of this communal campaign and claimed that Muslims, be it Tablighi Jamaat attendees or Rohingya refugees, had created a plot to spread the disease.

Not only had he announced a reward of 11,000 rupees for anyone who could give the Hindu Yuva Vahini any information regarding Tablighi Jamaat attendees, but he also claimed that havans and pujas will curb the spread of Covid-19 and the ghee used in puja will cure the disease.

After Ajju was found to be COVID positive on July 19, he also conducted one of these pujas for himself. Well, the ritual did not work, and he passed away on July 30th. Unfortunately, his mother and sister also passed away due to Covid-19, and various other members of his family also got infected by the virus as well.

It is important to recognize the inequality of narratives about a Muslim gathering that took place much before any lockdown versus the numerous pujas, establishment of temples, and so on that have been conducted even as the numbers of COVID infections and deaths are on the rise. As we see some of the biggest promoters of violent Islamophobic rhetoric contract the disease one by one, it is becoming clear that this is a disease that is not the responsibility of the oppressed communities of the country.

Coronavirus will be destroyed as soon as Ram Temple is built], BJP MP Jaskaur Meena said.

There are a few million temples in India, some of them Ram temples. Why didn't Corona get destroyed ?

Our idiots also face backlash when they say stupid stuff.

This guy is very famous in Pakistan but people literally dragged him through mud when he linked covid with female dressing.

There was a thread about that here and Tariq Jameel was vociferously defended by some members and I was trolled by some of them including the notorious @Areesh.

Yea, if we build 5 more temples, we all will become Einsteins with 8 pack abs. 10 more will vanish pakistan. checkmate folks!

some best fastest counstruction companies need here to save the damn world . if china can build 30 story building in 3 dyas they can make this temple with in a week .

No you need stone cut sculptures...they take their own time...Best construction methods these days for Hindu temples are done by Swaminarayan group

Shri Rajasthan Jaskaur Meena is partially right, To destroy triple-mutant version of Corona, India should rebuild three temples. Second temple should be reconstructed in place of Taj Mahal, not sure about third.
The largest temple will be reconstructed in place of your parliament building.
You're already a long way down that road.

There was a thread about that here and Tariq Jameel was vociferously defended by some members and I was trolled by some of them including the notorious @Areesh.

I still defend what Tariq Jameel said

But you won't get it since you are neither a proper Muslim nor someone with a good IQ to comprehend these issues

To tum rehnai do. Tum sai nahi ho paye ga

Salaam

No you need stone cut sculptures...they take their own time...Best construction methods these days for Hindu temples are done by Swaminarayan group

Stone sculptures or stone cut sculptures? Do the idols need to be constructed using a certain method?

I've seen pictures of gold idols as well, so I thought the idols could be of any materials. Are there restrictions about the materials and methods? Thank for answering.

Salaam

Stone sculptures or stone cut sculptures? Do the idols need to be constructed using a certain method?

I've seen pictures of gold idols as well, so I thought the idols could be of any materials. Are there restrictions about the materials and methods? Thank for answering.

I think each region or sect has their own style...terracotta style in Bengal, Marble Style in Rajasthan, stone sculptures in Gujarat etc etc....Pure stone cut temples made from a single piece of rock or mountain are not being made anymore...what happens is smaller pieces of stone are cut down to various designs and scupltures, transported and then fit together

Most prominent are the Neo-Hindu architecture from Swaminarayan group...just as Neo-Ottoman or Gulf Arab style architecture attract the most money in modern Mosque construction

Back
Top Bottom