What's new

Covid-19 - Devastating Second Wave in India - Updates and Discussion

Situation is worse than shown in news. If you open Twitter, people are suffering and the govt is simply useless. We had lockdown when cases were much less, but no lockdown now. Many places are under reporting cases and deaths 5-10 times. But as long as Modi and his media can do hindu-muslim, the idiotic population won't care.

I firmly believe if elections were held today, Modi would sweep once again. Society is screwed up and beyond repair.

twitter have horrible pic i think soon indian gov will ban social media

Indians still coming up with self praise comments, like Pakistan is not testing enough, India still doing better, we are pharmacy of the world, a vaccine superpower...with all the bragging rights.

Hardwired to Bollywood fantasy.

Indians still coming up with self praise comments, like Pakistan is not testing enough, India still doing better, we are pharmacy of the world, a vaccine superpower...with all the bragging rights.

Hardwired to Bollywood fantasy.
it was same at last wave too when india did worst they blame we did not test .

now its simple if we test or not people will get sick and die right? in fact more people will die and sick as not tested not treated .
if pakistan was worse then we have much more dead and hospitalized in pakistan then india right ? pakistani roads were full of dead and sick people . as we did not test further more destruction was happen .

so they STFU or keep crying .

it was same at last wave too when india did worst they blame we did not test .

now its simple if we test or not people will get sick and die right?
if pakistan was worse then we have much more dead and hospitalized in pakistan then india right ? pakistani roads were full of dead and sick people . as we did not test further more destruction was happen .

so they STFU or keep crying .

Come what may, India will be better than Pakistan...

There minds are indoctrinated beyond repair. Hope it changes.

Come what may, India will be better than Pakistan...

There minds are indoctrinated beyond repair. Hope it changes.
but my question is simple where are the sick and dead pakistanis ? do pakistani hiding them with magic ? :lol:
int heir mind its programed that india is always better then pakistan no matter what :P

but my question is simple where are the sick and dead pakistanis ? do pakistani hiding them with magic ? :lol:
int heir mind its programed that india is always better then pakistan no matter what :P
Yes true, if Pakistan was not testing enough, and the coronavirus positives are higher, where are the dead bodies, as seen in India all over the places.

Nobody is gleeful or happy here, it's mostly the incompetent BJP government that is disliked here, and there hatred.

Just occurred that fear and hate also decreases the immunity, one reason maybe Pakistan is relatively safe, other reasons too.

very sad news , virus causing havoc world wide , prayers with people at least on this thread pakistanis should stop trolling and respect the dead ! virus is no ones friends and same "ihope not " can happen to us as our attitudes are no different , no one wears a mask in pakistan either

I barely post on this forum anymore but for those who wished well, you have my thanks. Yes, it's a complete failure of the Modi Govt. It's not surprising - those of us who always opposed him knew the man was mostly about optics and little substance. This wave has not even begun in Bengal. It's going to get worse there.

I barely post on this forum anymore but for those who wished well, you have my thanks. Yes, it's a complete failure of the Modi Govt. It's not surprising - those of us who always opposed him knew the man was mostly about optics and little substance. This wave has not even begun in Bengal. It's going to get worse there.
dont say it man i think its peak of wave if its go further god knows what will happen . 2000 daily deaths are maximum . its pure maha mari now

I am kind of angry right now, bloody fucking madness.

https___d6c748xw2pzm8.cloudfront.net_prod_3a0a39a0-a289-11eb-a566-05998314b6dc-standard.jpeg

dont say it man i think its peak of wave if its go further god knows what will happen . 2000 daily deaths are maximum . its pure maha mari now
Nope. It will go up to 500000 cases a day. It will peak in mid May.

Nope. It will go up to 500000 cases a day. It will peak in mid May.
then it will be nation wide immune bhai ji . with in few weeks indians will be immune . other side vaccine is working its means daily one million people ?

then it will be nation wide immune bhai ji . with in few weeks indians will be immune . other side vaccine is working its means daily one million people ?
They are ramping up vaccine production. Vaccines don't prevent contraction of the virus - vaccines prevent severe infection. If you have taken 2 doses and it's been 15 days, the chances of you getting severe Covid is less than 0.05%. Problem of course it that so far about 2% population has taken two doses.

Also Vishwafeku Modi was sending vaccines to Paraguay and Brazil before the second wave was started.
I am kind of angry right now, bloody fucking madness.

View attachment 736408
[/QUOTE
very sad news , virus causing havoc world wide , prayers with people at least on this thread pakistanis should stop trolling and respect the dead ! virus is no ones friends and same "ihope not " can happen to us as our attitudes are no different , no one wears a mask in pakistan either

A second wave and a third wave is inevitable in most places - you can manage the scale of the wave by smart lockdown and administering vaccines. There is no other silver bullet.

Instead of mocking the Indians, we need to be taking notes before the situation gets out of hand. We are headed in the same direction, our hospitals are already filling up and I am seeing calls to search ventilators in Lahore. I am sorry but we Pakistanis are just as ridiculous as these Indians are. Images of Iftar parties and late night Sehris on food streets are doing rounds. Unless we get our act together and learn to follow SoPs, we will go through these nightmares as well.

Back
Top Bottom