What's new

Covid-19 - Devastating Second Wave in India - Updates and Discussion

We are never like Indian. We dont go around claiming Indian virus, only Indian do but try shift blame with Chinese virus!

Indians will never blame themselves for anything.

They been blaming Pakistan for literally everything that happens in their country. Now its your turn.

But as human beings, we need to show some sympathy

That is how the thing is. Indian propaganda does not care about COVID in its country but they care too much about Tiananmen Square and uighur issues.
Lol is anyone talking about Uighurs and Tiananmen in India? Check the Twitter trending to open yourself.
I talked with indians in the social media and they complain their PM is a shameless faggot that doesn't care about lives.
He was busy in election rallies with thousands of supporters in the area in close proximity listening to him, not only PM but West Bengal CM and other opposition parties too.

India should just do a strict lockdown.
Western media wont smear u, no worries.

That is why the heaven is punishing them. The Indian even called Chinese virus and invaded Chinese land when we are at virus crisis.

Now the heaven strike back against evil and help the righteous. :enjoy:
Common people paying for the stupidity of their chosen leaders. Prayers for the poor people of India.

More than walking the talk, indians believe in just perception management, a fake perception of a shining India, with vaccine maitri falling flat on its head.

Indian govt care more about the good image, the perception shown to the western world and others than they care about the dying millions.

Just as they do in politics.

just watched BBC its really big mess people on roads dying hospitals are not taking anymore patients and no place for burning and chaos all over india . twitter is full of pics and videos of tragedies.

soem are really heart breaking

1619073805405.png

1619073951422.png

i think world help india or it will be a future mess for world too . dont dream that it will not reach pakistan sir . indian virsion of improved virus will be sooner or letter arrive pakistan via third country .

No Indians commenting here, they are a different breed, hardwired to delusions.

They don't take criticism, they don't like problems to be shown and discussed and world seeing it.

They just love praise, a fake shining image shown, a false perception to the west. And not just common indians, there politicians also do the same.

If millions die in India, they don't care.
These are just statistics.

They only care about the fake image, even here they'll come up with some fake stories.

No Indians commenting here, they are a different breed, hardwired to delusions.

They don't take criticism, they don't like problems to be shown and discussed and world seeing it.

They just love praise, a fake shining image shown, a false perception to the west. And not just common indians, there politicians also do the same.

If million die in India, they don't care.

They only care about the fake image, even here they'll come up with some fake stories.
its ultra nationalism mind set have been made for indians by bollywood media and politics in india last since 1990s . they are living in own world now i agree . if someone ask me whom are more brianwashed indians or N.koreans it will be hard to answer .

its ultra nationalism mind set have been made for indians by bollywood media and politics in india last since 1990s . they are living in own world now i agree . if someone ask me whom are more brianwashed indians or N.koreans it will be hard to answer .

Very true, they lives in a surreal Bollywood world, far removed from the reality.

And they have no empathy, no care for fellow indians. For them other Indian is either a Muslim a Dalit, a kannada man, a north Indian, a south dravidian and more can be added.

Least caring society in the world... racists to the core, as this was not enough falling for the fascists.

Last edited:
I feel for the poor of India.
I remember Indians here talking of controlling covid and so far ahead of Pakistan in terms of meds. Sad once again they have to eat their words.

Such pitiful is the state of ignorant men, be it among them or us or anywhere else.
They think its them who control what happens and who lives and dies.
They don't know when and what they say and what wrath comes down on them as a result.

Back
Top Bottom