What's new

Covid-19 - Devastating Second Wave in India - Updates and Discussion

1619076286157.png

1619076299894.png

1619076394249.png

Salaam

just watched BBC its really big mess people on roads dying hospitals are not taking anymore patients and no place for burning and chaos all over india . twitter is full of pics and videos of tragedies.

soem are really heart breaking

View attachment 736376

View attachment 736378

I know most of the time it's a pissing contest between Indians and Pakistanis here but these images and the suffering they represent are very saddening indeed.

Especially that old lady sitting outside on the pavement with the oxygen cylinder with her.

I hope the people who are suffering, regardless of their political affiliations and views are able to make speedy recoveries.

This is honestly the most disturbing news I've heard so far.
A nation of that size and population is definitely going to arise sympathies with me in the COVID war.

I pray and hope the people of India end up defeating this virus!

Very true, they lives in a surreal Bollywood world, far removed from the reality.

And they have no empathy, no care for fellow indians. For them other Indian is either a Muslim a Dalit, a kannada man, a north Indian, a south dravidian and more can be added.

Least caring society in the world... racists to the core, as this was not enough falling for the fascists.
You comment is more than sickening.. may you get a life outside of hatred.. what you are infected with is more lethal than COVID

Time to rename it to the "Indian Virus"??? Oh wait, only the Chinese can be labelled like this according to America.

Situation is worse than shown in news. If you open Twitter, people are suffering and the govt is simply useless. We had lockdown when cases were much less, but no lockdown now. Many places are under reporting cases and deaths 5-10 times. But as long as Modi and his media can do hindu-muslim, the idiotic population won't care.

Situation is worse than shown in news. If you open Twitter, people are suffering and the govt is simply useless. We had lockdown when cases were much less, but no lockdown now. Many places are under reporting cases and deaths 5-10 times. But as long as Modi and his media can do hindu-muslim, the idiotic population won't care.
twitter have horrible pic i think soon indian gov will ban social media

Yes a Hindu-Muslim rhetoric would have saved the BJP government, unlikely now.

Or maybe they are gullible enough to fall for a Hindu-Muslim, hindu khatre mein haen political mantra again.

Yes a Hindu-Muslim rhetoric would have saved the BJP government, unlikely now.

Or maybe they are gullible enough to fall for a Hindu-Muslim, hindu khatre mein haen political mantra again.

Only thing that can save Modi is if he starts a war with Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom