What's new

Covid-19 - Devastating Second Wave in India - Updates and Discussion

Furious? It was just one dude who was just playing with that hansal mehta guy, these leftist lutyen media is totally braindead for sure.
1618846241767.jpeg

Why are your bhakt brothers and sisters reacting so violently?
Lol it was just a dude, playing with hansal, it is you guys who get happy seeing words like bhakt, RSS and Hindutva and click on those leftist media outlets and post it here. Dev mehta uske maze le raha hai, inko waha bhi bhakt nazar aa rahe hai, I understand seeing these libtards will have no room to live after 2024 elections, this is just side effects of that panic.
1618846405800.jpeg

Mehta stepped on safronis small noonies!

taqleef may shor kar rahay hain!

So there is a comparison between a country where everything has collapsed and one which is about to start vaccination for all adulta above 18? By May 1st all adults above 45 will be vaccinated. You haven't even started it.

'Nuff said

Yeah this was the build up by Media vaccine lobby.. First corrupt IMA came to force Indian government to vaccinate all above 18, with no response from center they build up entire scenario. Now its reality, corruption still rules India..

So there is a comparison between a country where everything has collapsed and one which is about to start vaccination for all adulta above 18? By May 1st all adults above 45 will be vaccinated. You haven't even started it.

You really are butthurt aren't you bakht.

JF 17 doesn't have oxygen generators and carries bottled oxygen as far as I know. So tangential applications like this not possible (apart from severely restricting range and ops)
It has oxygen supply for 3 hours enough for it's roles... and we made it as cost efficient machine not a fancy jet which took india 40 years

or lemme put it this way one who brags about everything and one that is struggling with everything!

you know who likes to brag right!
You should read pajeet reactions on Twitter. They are going apeshit. They are threatening the man with death.
getting kicked on noonie is more painful than giving birth so yeh very apt response from safronis!

what will they do if they lose their weapon of mass rape! they have every right to be angry!

I don't know any other country other than India that enjoys playing with sheeeet. Indians need to cut this sheeeet out.

It has oxygen supply for 3 hours enough for it's roles... and we made it as cost efficient machine not a fancy jet which took india 40 years

that's why I said it has severely compromised range and ops. LCA with mid-air refuelling and oxygen can fly 18 or 20 hours non-stop. Even with mid-air refueling JF 17 can fly only 3 hours.

Back
Top Bottom