What's new

Covert op, terrorist bounties, water card: Experts mull options to hit back against Pakistan

In civilised countries - ,governments take a few days or weeks of thorough investigation before pointing the blame at another country.

Example being the UK against supposed Russian poisoning etc.

Just saying....how can India be sure after a few hours? Is it impossible for native kashmiris to blow your troops to smithereens?

Lets look at the facts

Pakistan is in the middle of Taliban negotiations alongside the USA, and the leader of Saudi Arabia is visiting the country; so the timing doesn't exactly make sense from Pakistans point of view. The attack itself is a one of a kind not exactly the modus operandi of the local resistance there. They allegedly used a large 350kg bomb which realistically must have been manufactured locally, but considering the organisations resources and size would be unlikely. The end result was that a single convoy was eliminated.

The Indian narrative is that Pakistani agents convinced or paid off locals to carry out this attack and also managed to somehow smuggle in this vehicle sized bomb as well as other equipment deep into the most monitored and militarised area in the entire region, before carrying out the attack with the goal of eliminating a single convoy of little strategic value and 40 soldiers out of something like 700,000.

Only two real answers here: either the Indian military is deeply incompetent, incapable of gaining support from the local population and having no control or monitoring abilities over their most critical province; or this was a false flag and would grant them the options to 'get tough' in Kashmir and target Pakistan, at a time when elections are upcoming and hyper-nationalist/ warmongering attitudes are proven vote winners.

I agree 100%

We have always relied on others to sanction pakistan while we ourselves did not. Hypocrisy at its best

ummmm maye be because you cant do any think ??? Yes thats the reason. You can only cry and whine, which you have been doing as a nation. Also why not see your own failures and find the real reason why Kashmiri movement is getting stronger and more painful for India.

Last time such Indian propganda was flared up a close friend of mine was visiting his native village in Pak Punjab. The locals of the village and nearby villages had their guns out on display and were prepared to use them against any so called Indian force.

i propose the indians do the following

> ban their smelly planes from flying over our airspace, since indians are rich their air corridor to afganistan can used via iran
> ban exports to Pakistan, currently india exports USD 4B to Pakistan. This needs to be halted
> close the indian embassy
> ban all indian movies in Pakistan

on a serious note indians have no options.

> their surgical strikes was a lie... and even if indians are to be believed Gen. Bajwas's BAT gave indian army over 200+ dead soldiers in one year alone in 2018. the indians are still crying about it.

> diplomatic isolation: a total failure apart from US no one else is buying india's cock and bull stories.IMF wont work and our friends will just plug the gap.

> Any military adventure will fail, and will only strengthen IK government, if one thing Imran know how to do is fight... there will no more Nawaz sharief compromise like we did in Kargil.

You know, the Indian obsession with Pakistan doesn't make any sense given their much, much larger size.

I think what really gets to them is that we're genuinely not scared of them. Every random dude on the street here has a "make my day" attitude if India were to attack. We welcome it.

The local freedom fighter who carried out the attack was radicalized because he was beaten by Indian occupation forces. I guess what the Indians mean is that the ISI secretly controls the Indian occupational force and makes them beat up the locals so the locals can become radicalized and attack the occupation forces. Wow, that makes sense!

It does make sense if you look at the situation of all India's weaker/smaller neighbor, India want every country to obey them and this is the only thing that can make them feel worth living. Pakistan is the only hurdle and this is a big slap on their Hindu Psyche/ego. We know them like no other country knows them and we own them now.

I agree 100%

We have always relied on others to sanction pakistan while we ourselves did not. Hypocrisy at its best

that because your sanction will stop exporting potatos

Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia Muhammad Bin Salman should cancel his visit to india, it is not a safe place. Pakistan should brief him of dangers while he is here for two days in Pakistan. In fact we should arrange a gathering of school kids ......... where one of Pakistanis kids should ask MBS how he intends to deal with a dangerous state like india, that has been sponsoring terrorism in this region for a very long time now.

Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia Muhammad Bin Salman should cancel his visit to india, it is not a safe place. Pakistan should brief him of dangers while he is here for two days in Pakistan. In fact we should arrange a gathering of school kids ......... where one of Pakistanis kids should ask MBS how he intends to deal with a dangerous state like india, that has been sponsoring terrorism in this region for a very long time now.

Are you going to go and pay your respects to your brother?

Send a photo in a thwab with falcon on your hand.

Cheers, Doc

Are you going to go and pay your respects to your brother?

Send a photo in a thwab with falcon on your hand.

Cheers, Doc

Ja na ja kay safaid jora pehn ka matam kar .......... q pangay kar raha hy. Pakistan ko nai choray gay, Pakistan ko yeh kary gay, Pakistan ko wo kary gay ......... ja bai ja kissi hateful watsapp group may yeh naray laga.

Ja na ja kay safaid jora pehn ka matam kar .......... q pangay kar raha hy. Pakistan ko nai choray gay, Pakistan ko yeh kary gay, Pakistan ko wo kary gay ......... ja bai ja kissi hateful watsapp group may yeh naray laga.

Bahut gussa hai bhai.

But you know our people ....

Cheers, Doc

Bahut gussa hai bhai.

But you know our people ....

Cheers, Doc

Yep I know your majority people ....... deprived of any logic and sense. Submissive and filled with hate, won't ask the right questions and would toe the line if Pakistan is mentioned. Just produce another bollywood movie for them, claim some false bravado and let them vent their frustration on social media ....... all will be back to normal.

Yep I know your majority people ....... deprived of any logic and sense. Submissive and filled with hate, won't ask the right questions and would toe the line if Pakistan is mentioned. Just produce another bollywood movie for them, claim some false bravado and let them vent their frustration on social media ....... all will be back to normal.

Meanwhile, there are 44 homes where women and kids are crying silently.

For young men who were in a difficult place doing a difficult job.

Just their job.

Cheers, Doc

Meanwhile, there are 44 homes where women and kids are crying silently.

If I could help those children and women .......... I would. There is nothing against them, but sympathy, I can feel their pain. Hope the rest would tell their sons not to oppress the weak.

The same can be said for every person these forces killed.

Fir young men who were in a difficult place doing a difficult job.

A difficult job doesn't involve shooting pellet guns at unarmed innocent young children, blinding them and then saying what were they doing there, it is their parents to be blamed. A difficult job is one when you have the power and resources but you still exercise the maximum restraint. I keep telling you .... it is worrisome that Kashmiri youth are taking the lead in these deadly attacks, and believe me only this proves that we have very minimal involvement now.

If I could help those children and women .......... I would. There is nothing against them, but sympathy, I can feel their pain. Hope the rest would tell their sons not to oppress the weak.

The same can be said for every person these forces killed.

A difficult job doesn't involve shooting pellet guns at unarmed innocent young children, blinding them and then saying what were they doing there, it is their parents to be blamed. A difficult job is one when you have the power and resources but you still exercise the maximum restraint. I keep telling you .... it is worrisome that Kashmiri youth are taking the lead in these deadly attacks, and believe me only this proves that we have very minimal involvement now.

No one is stupid in India.

Of course we realize that suicide bombers for the first time have now completely changed the equation.

I do not blame Pakistan to be honest. This is expected.

But the Kashmiri people and their apologists at home are now looking at a world of pain.

Happy days are over for a long indefinite period of time.

Cheers, Doc

But the Kashmiri people and their apologists at home are now looking at a world of pain.

Happy days are over for a long indefinite period of time.

Good luck, nothing is new. You have missed the reason for suicide bombing. Personally I always thought "In say nai ho pay ga salay phattu hain" but I have been proven wrong.

Good luck, nothing is new. You have missed the reason for suicide bombing. Personally I always thought "In say nai ho pay ga salay phattu hain" but I have been proven wrong.

We agree strongly on one thing.

Cheers, Doc

Back
Top Bottom