What's new

Cousin marriages (we need to talk about this)

What do you think?

• Don't do it full stop

• It's fine so long as it doesn't become a generational habit

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything is white, from hair, eyes lashes , whole white skin, Very sensitive skin even , one child was brown but he died too due to heart problem. Only one is alive, 5 year old same sensitivite skin, and he can't see well.
While 2 other cousin couple, they produced normal babies.

But there is always risk in cousion marriage
thats nasty, i think they should divorce and re marry

If you think this is a Pakistani problem only, think again. My Icelandic friends told me that they actually have a website which tells them how each Icelander is related to the other and they use it to avoid incest.

Technically, Islam encourages genetic diversity. But yes marrying cousins is allowed, just not encouraged.
The people will obviously fancy each other to some extent, otherwise they wouldn't f*ck.
i don't know what the situation in Pak is but my experiences (not personal experience) has been young men marrying their cousin from their parents village. Having grown up in the UK they have never had any interaction with their cousins to them it's a feeling of complete strangers. I understand as I've never had a strong brotherly bond with my females cousins in Pak as I have had with the ones in UK. To me the ones in Pak are strangers having no interaction.

FB_IMG_1485552626679.jpg
Look her eyes

When she was born
FB_IMG_1485552816686.jpg

And one, he is alive
FB_IMG_1485552640414.jpg

But that brown child was died due to heart problem, her white child is alive but can't see well, can't walk without helping hand due to less vision

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1485553127978.jpg
    FB_IMG_1485553127978.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 24
How are we Punjabis so different in this regard? In Jatt Sikh traditions, 2nd, 3rd cousins let alone first cousins are addressed as sister. Leave alone cousins, I can't even marry someone from the same Jatt tribe as my Mom, Dad, maternal and paternal grandmothers.

Is cousin marriage also prevalent in Pakistani Jatts? @save_ghenda

@Tea addict What about Haryana Jats?

@tps77 mate we really need to talk about THIS :P rishaty ka masla hl ho gea :partay:

What?? Why just to make babies?? so you marry girl just because she can give you healthy kids

There couples who don't have kids all there life but they live happily

If they are getting along well as couple they should adopt one

How are we Punjabis so different in this regard? In Jatt Sikh traditions, 2nd, 3rd cousins let alone first cousins are addressed as sister. Leave alone cousins, I can't even marry someone from the same Jatt tribe as my Mom, Dad, maternal and paternal grandmothers.

Is cousin marriage also prevalent in Pakistani Jatts? @save_ghenda

@Tea addict What about Haryana Jats?
That's why in don't follow casts.

What about marrying your first cousin once removed? Anyone have idea?
What i have found in this regard that there is no complication in this marriage because family tree has been changed here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom