What's new

Countering Pak.......

LOL India fear war more than Pakistan because war can cripple an economy. Pakistan doesn't care because its already there.

Escalate matters at LOC then prepare for nuclear war. Make a sensible decision, you are not up against BD.

Why doesn't your government just come out and make peace. The common man wants progress, not war. Make it happen. Stop this distrust and take a chance. Whats the worst that can happen?

Bro there is no disappropriate response. I think Pak rangers and BSF are testing each other out. On our side, BSF earlier did not retaliate due to congress timid nature.

I don't think any side is pushing for war here. Just playing some mind games. I think after few days, there will be a reset in expectations on border on both sides.

Whether India or Pakistan initiated hardly matters. But I agree with the opposite side (Ind or Pak) responding to the aggressor. No side should tolerate unnecessary aggression on border.

First one need to look at what have been achieved by this firing in last 2 years???? I do not think India can do a considerable damage to PA by firing at Loc, just because both the forces have equal capability and capacity at LOC/IB..... If not the could be matched in a very short time..... So what is India gonna achieve by doubling the force????...... If you ask me the best case should be reply with the same force and when you reply ensure that it is effective one.....

For the 1st time since 1947:

1 Has PA been effectively engaged on both the East & West.

2. Has PA been stretched to its limits.

3. Has PA been compelled to employ close to 20 % of its resources in protecting itself from its own countrymen.

" Double force' etc are mere rhetorical remarks politicians make . It does not mean that a BSF soldier will fire two rounds instead of one.

" Double force' etc are mere rhetorical remarks politicians make . It does not mean that a BSF soldier will fire two rounds instead of one.
That is what i was saying This rhetoric wont take us anywhere..... it might make us look like an immature country......

That is what i was saying This rhetoric wont take us anywhere..... it might make us look like an immature country......

No it wont.

If the world were to believe every word a politician would utter we would be in utopia.

No it wont.

If the world were to believe every word a politician would utter we would be in utopia.

We are not talking about ordinary politician..... We are talking about the men in power....... The one who takes the decisions..... So you mean to say senior ministers statements are not taken seriously by international community?

Based on the amount of news related to Pakistan coming out of india since modi took over indicates that Pakistan is the only problem/crisis india is facing.....:coffee:

Based on the amount of news related to Pakistan coming out of india since modi took over indicates that Pakistan is the only problem/crisis india is facing.....:coffee:

Not really, there are several other issues, but does not find its place in PDF as there is no scope for trolling :P

We are not talking about ordinary politician..... We are talking about the men in power....... The one who takes the decisions..... So you mean to say senior ministers statements are not taken seriously by international community?

How many times did the President of USA say that he will win the war in Af ?

There was another who spoke of WMD in Iraq..

In its immediate neighborhood.. Yes.

How many times did the President of USA say that he will win the war in Af ?

There was another who spoke of WMD in Iraq..

They were taken seriously...... But did they manage to do what they said is another story though

They were taken seriously...... But did they manage to do what they said is another story though

In his second tenure Obama could not convince his electorate on winning. He won on the platform of pulling out.

Back
Top Bottom