What's new

Counter Narrative to Terrorism - What are Brelvis of South Asia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes i know the truth... but why you are asking this Question? what dates have to do with subject?

as i said clear your intention so i can answer you according to your intention.. Ulema from all our the world have difference of opinion on death and birth dates of personalities , does it make any effect on our Aqaid? does that make Sunni terrorism exporter like Wahabbi deobandis?.
let me tell you. both believed that Muhammad (saw) death date was 12 rabi ul awal. date of birth mentioned by them was different. Now my question is why do you celebrate milad on this day? are you terrorists?

let me tell you. both believed that Muhammad (saw) death date was 12 rabi ul awal. date of birth mentioned by them was different. Now my question is why do you celebrate milad on this day? are you terrorists?

Those who claim that Sarkar Sallallaho Alaihi Wasallam departed on 12th Rabiul Awwal and Ahle Sunnat Wal Jama'at use to celebrate his death (Ma'adh ALLAH Summa Ma'adh ALLAH) must read the following:

1. The holy Prophet (Sallallaahu 'Alaihi wa Sallam) departed from this world on 1st or 2nd of Rabi-ul-Awwal.

Ref:
1.Tabqaat-Ibne Saad Vol. 2, Page 316
2. Al Bidaayah Wan Nihaayah Vol. 2, Page 340
3. Seeratun Nabee by Shiblee Nu'maani Page 171 Vol. 1
4. Rasool-Rahmat by Abul Kalam A'zaad, Page 254
5. Daa'irah Mu'aarif-lslamiyah by Dr. Muhammad Hameedul Laah and others Vol. 19, Page 76
6. Tafseer Mazhari by Allamah Qaazi Sana'ullaah Paani Pati, Vol. 2, Page 110.

2. Ashraf Ali Thanvi writes: "And the date has not been established, and the popular notion that it was the 12th of Rabi-ul-Awwal is not correct according to calendar, since that year the 9th of Zil-Hijjah fell on Friday and the proven day of death is Monday. Thus it cannot be that 12th of Rabi-ul-Awwal would be Monday when the 9th of Zil-Hijjah was a Friday". (Margin of page 203 of "Nashr-Teeb")

Deobandis and Wahabies as usual may refuse every fact but what about the research of there own Ashraf Ali Thanvi and Shibli Nau'maani?

: This Date is Officially Recognized by Islamic World ::..

Milad-un-Nabi (SallAllaho Alaihi wa Aalihi wa Sallam) is celebrated throughout the Islamic world, with the exception of a few countries. Interestingly, all the Islamic countries (except Iran) celebrate it on 12th of Rabi' al-Awwal.

Here is a list of few countries who hold an official holiday on 12th of Rabi' al-Awwal (the actual list is longer than this):

Islamic Countries:

• Islamic Republic of Pakistan
    • Afghanistan
    • Uzbekistan
    • Jordan
    • United Arab Emirates (UAE)
    • Behrain
    • Bangladesh
    • Algeria
    • Al-Jazair
    • Sudan
    • Iraq
    • Kuwait
    • Morrocco
    • Yamen
    • Tunis
    • Syria
    • Oman
    • Lebanon
    • Libya
    • Egypt
    • Moritaniya
    • Palestine
    • Brunie
    • Indonesia
    • Malaysia
    • Nigeria
    • Somalia
    • Turkey (not a public holiday, but mosques are illuminated, special foods and treats are prepared, and you can participate, actively or passively, in the celebrations)

None of above mention countries recognize 12 Rabi ul Awal as day of departure of Holy Prophet (PBUH).

after reading posts here. i was also a part of our qoumi shughal i will just say:
go to twitter and start replying to some anti islamic tweets, you will see hindus, jews and christians will join against you. they will call you terrorists and killers irrespective of your sects. talking to a hindu will result in a stance that your forefathers were forced to accept islam and you are still the slaves of arabs thats why you are following islam. then you will realize that the only problems they have with you is your religion. and here we are trying to prove each other wrong.
when chengez khan attacked baghdad muslims(sunni and shias) were doing manazras and fighting each other at the time war was happening. later no one inside the city was spared. they killed us irrespective of our sects.

Those who claim that Sarkar Sallallaho Alaihi Wasallam departed on 12th Rabiul Awwal and Ahle Sunnat Wal Jama'at use to celebrate his death (Ma'adh ALLAH Summa Ma'adh ALLAH) must read the following:

1. The holy Prophet (Sallallaahu 'Alaihi wa Sallam) departed from this world on 1st or 2nd of Rabi-ul-Awwal.

Ref:
5. Daa'irah Mu'aarif-lslamiyah by Dr. Muhammad Hameedul Laah and others Vol. 19, Page 76

2. Ashraf Ali Thanvi writes: "And the date has not been established, and the popular notion that it was the 12th of Rabi-ul-Awwal is not correct according to calendar, since that year the 9th of Zil-Hijjah fell on Friday and the proven day of death is Monday. Thus it cannot be that 12th of Rabi-ul-Awwal would be Monday when the 9th of Zil-Hijjah was a Friday". (Margin of page 203 of "Nashr-Teeb")

Deobandis and Wahabies as usual may refuse every fact but what about the research of there own Ashraf Ali Thanvi and Shibli Nau'maani?

Milad-un-Nabi (SallAllaho Alaihi wa Aalihi wa Sallam) is celebrated throughout the Islamic world, with the exception of a few countries. Interestingly, all the Islamic countries (except Iran) celebrate it on 12th of Rabi' al-Awwal.

Here is a list of few countries who hold an official holiday on 12th of Rabi' al-Awwal (the actual list is longer than this):

Islamic Countries:

• Afghanistan
    • Uzbekistan
    • Jordan
    • Behrain
    • Bangladesh
    • Algeria
    • Al-Jazair
    • Sudan
    • Iraq
    • Kuwait
    • Morrocco
    • Yamen
    • Tunis
    • Syria
    • Oman
    • Lebanon
    • Libya
    • Egypt
    • Moritaniya
    • Palestine
    • Brunie
    • Indonesia
    • Malaysia
    • Nigeria
    • Somalia
    • Turkey (not a public holiday, but mosques are illuminated, special foods and treats are prepared, and you can participate, actively or passively, in the celebrations)
i got some references too but i wont post them. i think 200 years were enough to solve this contraversies. ager hamare bare na kr ske to hum kia karainge.

Reactions: Max

Ref:

Islamic Countries:

• Afghanistan
    • Uzbekistan
    • Jordan
    • Behrain
    • Bangladesh
    • Algeria
    • Al-Jazair
    • Sudan
    • Iraq
    • Kuwait
    • Morrocco
    • Yamen
    • Tunis
    • Syria
    • Oman
    • Lebanon
    • Libya
    • Egypt
    • Moritaniya
    • Palestine
    • Brunie
    • Indonesia
    • Malaysia
    • Nigeria
    • Somalia

Apart from date, the way of celebrating Milad is controversial... The 3rd Eid they say.... We follow the sunnat and the way the Sahaba RA folllowed it... no less nor more... But Barelvis are quite master in inventing Biddats

i got some references too but i wont post them. i think 200 years were enough to solve this contraversies. ager hamare bare na kr ske to hum kia karainge.

To bhai Jab main pehle keh raha tha chor do to insist kyon kar rahe they :P

Apart from date, the way of celebrating Milad is controversial.

Every country celebrate according to its culture..

The 3rd Eid they say.

Yeah some people say it but they dont mean it literally.. What they want to say is we got 2 eid, iman bcoz of birth of holy prophet (saww) so its biggest day..

deobandi and barelvis both belonged to same school of thought i.e.hanfi. naat culture was inherited from there. yeah barelvis got some lovely voices of naat khwan in their stocks.

Misers cannot have sweet voiced Naat Khwan in their stock who praise Prophet Muhammad P.B.U.H with choked throats :azn:

We demand in the prayer for five time a day in the sorah Fatheha that Ihdena seratal mustaqeem.
What is Serat al mustaqeem?
ALLAH AL MIGHTY tell us Seratalmustaqeem in Sorah Yaseen p-23 Ayat # 61.
ya bani Aadama un la taabdu shaetan, Ennaho lakum adun mubeen wa aneeubuduni haza seratun mustaqeem.
Trans! Oh! the children of AAdam AS do not worship of the evil, he is your clear enemy, worship of Mine it is the upright or direct way. (Seratal mustaqeem )
Then why we wor ship of babas tombs peer faqeer etc.
In the kalmae shahadat we say Ash haduun la illah illa Allah wah daho la sharika laho wa ash hadu unna Mohammadan aabdu ho wa rasoola ho.
It tell us that Mohammad SA is first HIS slave (bandah) and 2nd Rasool.
We should not worship of any thing Rasool,ghawas aazam, peer, faqeer ghazi, Shaheed, Data, Qalander etc etc.
HE almighty is our Mushkeel kusha, Hajat rawa and all of needs of us.
We are looking the people are sajdey to the tomb of data Lal shehbaz and other waliullahs rahamahu allah.
Are we not doing wrong? who will stop these people not to sajdah to the tomb or grave of the baba?
If we can't stop them we are resposible same as them.

Last edited:
you can tell peoples intention to Islam when they twist Allahs beautifull name Wahab into meaning something filthier than shit on a shoe .

Shame :(

this man hates Salfi Muslims and may be he called them Kafir But reality is every sect of Islam has evils like Shia has Hizab ul Mujahedin wing, Barilvies has Shabab e Islami, Deoband has Sipa Sahaba, Taliban and Salfi Wahabi has LET and Al Qaida
Every sect has open their business in every religion field
If someone want to learn Islam even Muslim he should read Quran with Translation and Sahi Hadis only
You don't need to go to Molvi when you have Library
This is not a sectarian debate. It is about the counter terrorism. Majority of Pakistani Muslims are Sunnis/Brelvis and declared as "Mushriks" and "Biddatis" by Taliban and their ideological masters! This is what i am trying to elaborate here.

the barelvis are the only people in the world who donot offer prayers with muslims from around the world even during hajj. they are the real extremist when it comes to spreading hate and increasing hate. they use the hadith related to horn of shaitan from najd to call other people kafir. almost all other sects are declared khawarij by them. but it doesn't represent every barelvi. the problem is that real suffis were learned scholar unfortunately followed by people who didnt knew much about religion and started preaching hate in such way that after their every sentence people used to say "wah wah kia expose krta ha". this attitude is the one which is the reason such threads have been started. their tableeghi movement was based on hate of tableeghi jamat who don't believe in sects.

i had seen hate messages inside walls of barelvi mosques.
now the question regarding sufism. deobandis in pakistan also follow sufism too but they are limited in their acts under strict shariah laws which they think are right. they also have peers and mureeds system. the do say naats and hamds like barelvis.

the only problem is that no body hears to the other people opinions.
about TTP. most of the people in FC they are non barelvis but are fighting FC. TTP people were supported by few darbari mullahs from afghanistan under indian influence.
It means Brelvis should be killed like there 100,000 brethren already killed by deobandi taliban in Pakistan? Do you support Munawar Hassan, Sami ul Haq, Fazlu Rehman, Mufti Naeem and other deobandi mullahs statements in favor of TTP?

Yr can't we just call ourselves simply Muslims? who believe in Quran and Prophet Muhammad PBUH? can anyone tell me why we have to get into all of these sects? :undecided:
Brother this is the purpose of this thread but i am highlighting the ideology due to which TTP and other terrorist organizations are constantly recruiting new fighters and killing Muslims of Pakistan by declaring them "Mushriks". This issue should be resolved.

Barelvis are only known for their contemination of Naats by adding disco beats, Does anyone hear anything about barelvi fought for Kashmir or Afghanistan or any other oppresed Muslim country. Infact you find them arguing for the proof of Milaad.
Sardar Abdul Qayyum fought in 1947-48 with more than 70,000 mujahideen. All of them were Sunnis. Wazirs from Waziristan and Afridis from Tirah were all Sunnis who played their part in Kashmir Liberation War of 1947-48. Hurr Force of Sindh fought along with Pak Army in 1965. Sunnis also took part in Afghan War, Kargil War but you cannot blame them when establishment is funding wahabi/deobandi groups. Rest of your blames are just normal trolling which Sunnis face everyday!

Lot of anti-Sunni/Brelvi messages posted by some Salafi/Wahabi/Deobandi members! Many of them tried to prove Brelvis as "Mushriks" and "Biddatis". This thought evolves into the "QITAAL" fatwas. Abdul Wahab Najdi issued fatwas to kill all non-Wahabis in Hejaz and thousands of Ottomans were killed in the result.

Same in the case of Pakistan when people like Munawar Hassan, Sami ul Haq, Mufti Shamizai, Haq Nawaz Jhangvi spread hate and resulted in the "QITAAL" of more than 100,000 Pakistanis. Still people are trying to justify the acts and fawas of TTP and like minded organizations. I think 100,000 lives are enough to think on this issue..

These misunderstandings / misrepresentation / aberrations / deviations are bound to continue, and in fact increase, unless we Muslims begin teaching The Holy Quora'n and the Sunnah in all schools - not just in madrassas. Sadly the Life of the Holy Prophet (pbuh), the struggles of the early years under the four revered caliphs are not included the curriculum of many Muslim countries. We will remain bewildered as at present unless we start learning Arabic with the seriousness that we learn English, French or Spanish,etc.

Apart from date, the way of celebrating Milad is controversial... The 3rd Eid they say.... We follow the sunnat and the way the Sahaba RA folllowed it... no less nor more... But Barelvis are quite master in inventing Biddats
Bravilism is made in India Islam. Rest of muslim world is one way. Barelvis will have their own logic. It is believed, Raza ahmed Khan barelvi was shia in hiding, since his forefather were all taqi ali, Nqai ali and so on. Him and mirza ghulam ahmad were prop up by British angaraz farangi to get pro government fatwa and destroy muslim rebellion.

This is not a sectarian debate. It is about the counter terrorism. Majority of Pakistani Muslims are Sunnis/Brelvis and declared as "Mushriks" and "Biddatis" by Taliban and their ideological masters! This is what i am trying to elaborate here.

It means Brelvis should be killed like there 100,000 brethren already killed by deobandi taliban in Pakistan? Do you support Munawar Hassan, Sami ul Haq, Fazlu Rehman, Mufti Naeem and other deobandi mullahs statements in favor of TTP?

Brother this is the purpose of this thread but i am highlighting the ideology due to which TTP and other terrorist organizations are constantly recruiting new fighters and killing Muslims of Pakistan by declaring them "Mushriks". This issue should be resolved.

Sardar Abdul Qayyum fought in 1947-48 with more than 70,000 mujahideen. All of them were Sunnis. Wazirs from Waziristan and Afridis from Tirah were all Sunnis who played their part in Kashmir Liberation War of 1947-48. Hurr Force of Sindh fought along with Pak Army in 1965. Sunnis also took part in Afghan War, Kargil War but you cannot blame them when establishment is funding wahabi/deobandi groups. Rest of your blames are just normal trolling which Sunnis face everyday!

Lot of anti-Sunni/Brelvi messages posted by some Salafi/Wahabi/Deobandi members! Many of them tried to prove Brelvis as "Mushriks" and "Biddatis". This thought evolves into the "QITAAL" fatwas. Abdul Wahab Najdi issued fatwas to kill all non-Wahabis in Hejaz and thousands of Ottomans were killed in the result.

Same in the case of Pakistan when people like Munawar Hassan, Sami ul Haq, Mufti Shamizai, Haq Nawaz Jhangvi spread hate and resulted in the "QITAAL" of more than 100,000 Pakistanis. Still people are trying to justify the acts and fawas of TTP and like minded organizations. I think 100,000 lives are enough to think on this issue..
other than munawar sahab none of the above people gave anti pakistan and pro TTP fatwa. Their pro Pakistan army fatwas are on record. but i don't deny their influence over normal taliban because of their religious back ground.
secondly wazirs, afridis are not barelvis. Salafi/Wahabi/Deobandi along with barelvis are all sunnis with few differences. TTP people are the one who have been brain washed by afghans and indian intelligence. few of them are those whose relatives have been killed in drone strikes or colleteral demages during early army operations soon after 9/11. we cannot change the truth how bitter it maybe that nek muhammad was pro pakistan and the day he had deal with pakistan army. at night he was killed in drone strike. this was the reason for all the mess in pakistan. US is responsible for all this mess in pakistan not some islamic ideology. later this war has converted into a proxy by many countries against us. what do you say US is a fool to fight people with nothing. they were here to destroy your nuclear program.

about abdul wahab, the last sharif of mecca was a traitor who helped the british abolish the caliphate in return he wanted country for his family.he wanted to become the king of arab countries. he later claimed himself to be caliph but the british this time disposed him like a tissue. but as a result of his loyalty his son were made kings. one was made the king of jordan. they are still ruling jordan and we know how much king abdullah of jordan is loyal to british even now. the other one was made the king of iraq who was later removed by the people. just because you have ideological differences with saudis doesn't change the history. instead of listing to hate speaches or reading hate material you should read history by neutral people yourself.
now about counter narrative to terrorisms. its quite simple and we must accept it. the TTP movement which was once ideological is now a movement has changed to a proxy war where children from all across the country are abducted or brain washed to join jihad and later used to kill innocent people. there is no ideology but money involved only.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hussein_bin_Ali,_Sharif_of_Mecca#Arab_Revolt

To bhai Jab main pehle keh raha tha chor do to insist kyon kar rahe they :P

Bro in ka na koi hall he na haal he, na asal he na nasal he, na asool he na wasool he.

In ka aik he hell he...

Reactions: Max
other than munawar sahab none of the above people gave anti pakistan and pro TTP fatwa. Their pro Pakistan army fatwas are on record. but i don't deny their influence over normal taliban because of their religious back ground.
secondly wazirs, afridis are not barelvis. Salafi/Wahabi/Deobandi along with barelvis are all sunnis with few differences. TTP people are the one who have been brain washed by afghans and indian intelligence. few of them are those whose relatives have been killed in drone strikes or colleteral demages during early army operations soon after 9/11. we cannot change the truth how bitter it maybe that nek muhammad was pro pakistan and the day he had deal with pakistan army. at night he was killed in drone strike. this was the reason for all the mess in pakistan. US is responsible for all this mess in pakistan not some islamic ideology. later this war has converted into a proxy by many countries against us. what do you say US is a fool to fight people with nothing. they were here to destroy your nuclear program.

about abdul wahab, the last sharif of mecca was a traitor who helped the british abolish the caliphate in return he wanted country for his family.he wanted to become the king of arab countries. he later claimed himself to be caliph but the british this time disposed him like a tissue. but as a result of his loyalty his son were made kings. one was made the king of jordan. they are still ruling jordan and we know how much king abdullah of jordan is loyal to british even now. the other one was made the king of iraq who was later removed by the people. just because you have ideological differences with saudis doesn't change the history. instead of listing to hate speaches or reading hate material you should read history by neutral people yourself.
now about counter narrative to terrorisms. its quite simple and we must accept it. the TTP movement which was once ideological is now a movement has changed to a proxy war where children from all across the country are abducted or brain washed to join jihad and later used to kill innocent people. there is no ideology but money involved only.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hussein_bin_Ali,_Sharif_of_Mecca#Arab_Revolt
This typical reply is identical in all salafis/wahabis/deobandis. They all belittle the crimes of TTP, Al-Qaeda, Daesh, Najdi etc and blame others. The extreme of this behavior is the Waqia Karbala when these guys blame Imam Hussain (a.s) and give a clean chit to yazeed. Every TTP Apologist share the following thoughts.

1- Pak Army is equally responsible because (fighting Amrika Ki Jang)
2- TTP commanders are shaheeds.
3- Abdul Wahab Najdi is the greatest scholar of last 2 centuries and his acts are justified.
4- Sunnis and Wahabis are same thing.
5- Every terrorist attack is done by either Pakistani agencies or raymond davis.

For your information, every mainstream deobandi mullah like Sami ul Haq, Fazlu Rehman, Mufti Shamizai, Munawar Hassan openly supported the TTP ki Jang as their own Jang.
Still remember the words of Sami ul Haq that the guys are not fighting their own war but the war of all of "us" (deobandis). They are implementing or helping to implement QITAAL inorder to seize a control of control just like followers of Abdul Wahab Najdi seized control of Hejaz after QITAAL.

people like these become sufis and as i mention to become bigger peer and recieve wah wah they spread hate only which results in such threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom