What's new

Couldn't match high bar set by China

It is true there were problems with the preparation , some of them quite serious. But the media exaggerated it way too much. There were problems with all of the previous sporting events in the past and they were silently solved behind the scene. But the Australian officials sent those dirty pics to the hawkish Indian media without consideration. We really didn't have to know so much in detail abut the preparation before the game started.

This is a big lesson for India. I just hope we have learnt it .

Not fact. But you do not need publicity to me. I just hope you will show restraint in the Chinese forum. This is your problem, good or bad, India will know.

other than some pathetic one liner,give some reasonable explanation

at first u people were throwing mud on us that we will not b able to conduct this games and will call it of in the last minute,when it became a success now u people have eventually brought the another matter to increase ur self esteem and once again derogate India...CWG in nothing in front of Olympics,u cant match us,u dont have $40 billion,u dont have toilets

get some life man

Just focusing on the money bit and not the games itself Beijing got a lot out of the 40 billions that was spent which can be found in this link. No offense but with the current level of corruption within the GOI even with the same budget I highly doubt anything near that level of infrastructure implementation will be met. So there is no point debating on how the money aspect involved would have any part to play on the end results.

Not fact. But you do not need publicity to me. I just hope you will show restraint in the Chinese forum. This is your problem, good or bad, India will know.

I don't understand what you are trying to say. Did other Indians comment on Chinese forums?

Most of money spent on the Olympics wasn't really on sporting venues anyway. They're spent on building infrastructures and cleaning up the environment which definitely has lasting benefits.

Same for Guangzhou's 2010 Asian Games, about $430 million was spent on sporting venues, while $400 million was spent on cleaning up the air and a whopping $4 billion was spent to deal with water pollution.

Back
Top Bottom