What's new

Could There be a Third Bamiyan Buddha, Hidden for Centuries?

I read somewhere that Islam and Christianity have borrowed a lot of Stuff from Ancient Egypt , Is it True ?
Most of the practices of Pre Islamic Arab or Pre Christ world were similar .

Hindus Survived because we had a real history and not a borrowed one from Aryans :lol:
Greeks who were like us Vanished . Egyptians Vanished , Zoroastrians Vanished .

Tabhi to khate hai

Yunan-o-Misr-o-Roma Sab Mit Gaye Jahan Se, Ab Tak Magar Hai Baki Naam-o-Nishan Hamara, Kuchh Baat Hai Ke Hasti Mit’ti Nahin Hamari, Sadiyon Raha Hai Dushman Daur-e-Zaman Hamara.
Sare Jahan Se Acha Hindustan Hamara:tup:

Yup ! Totally agree with U on the open mind thing :tup:

Here is the picture of Jews worshipping COWS before Moses told them not too.

So what do you think ? Hindus ? :angel:

Worshiping_the_golden_calf.jpg

This is India,

main-qimg-57db6f74894839d94299aaa416198f46

Non Muslim will always judge islam by the actions of Muslims not much by the doctrine......
The exclusivity of being the most sacred n pristine religion indoctrinated in the religious book led the mayhem throughout since inception....
To us "All path leads to same god" however for Muslim other than Allah are false ......
The supremacist approach cocktailed with hatreds for idolatrous is the sole reason for desecrating the temples of other faith ....

No surprise, there was no hue n cry among the Muslims world when bamiyan was destroyed by mercenaries ....

if that is the case then every muslim must judge hinduism by the acts of hindus instead of what their books teach them ..
and we belive in one God yes because it is logical the reason is if there would b so many gods then not only world but the universe would be their battle ground but that is not the case inni ??? space is all peaceful

well Pakistan tried its best to stop talibans to destroy bamiyans and there are many ghandaran sites in pakistan which are in good condition they are not getting destroyed.... moreover taliban argued that afghans made those idols and now they r destroying them ...they built it & they demolished them ... can you argue over that with them ??

Here is the picture of Jews worshipping COWS before Moses told them not too.

So what do you think ? Hindus ? :angel:

Worshiping_the_golden_calf.jpg
:o::o::o:Source ??? Its proves nothing :hitwall:

if that is the case then every muslim must judge hinduism by the acts of hindus instead of what their books teach them ..
and we belive in one God yes because it is logical the reason is if there would b so many gods then not only world but the universe would be their battle ground but that is not the case inni ??? space is all peaceful

well Pakistan tried its best to stop talibans to destroy bamiyans and there are many ghandaran sites in pakistan which are in good condition they are not getting destroyed.... moreover taliban argued that afghans made those idols and now they r destroying them ...they built it & they demolished them ... can you argue over that with them ??
:o::o::o:Who said Space is peaceful ? Space is Dynamic .
Isn't Abrahmic religions talk about battle between forces of Light and Forces of Darkness , Shaitaan/Satan ?
If Devas of Hinduism can become/translate to Gods , then Angels/Farishta of Abrahmics can also be called Gods o_O

I read somewhere that Islam and Christianity have borrowed a lot of Stuff from Ancient Egypt , Is it True ?
Most of the practices of Pre Islamic Arab or Pre Christ world were similar .

Hindus Survived because we had a real history and not a borrowed one from Aryans :lol:
Greeks who were like us Vanished . Egyptians Vanished , Zoroastrians Vanished .

Tabhi to khate hai

Yunan-o-Misr-o-Roma Sab Mit Gaye Jahan Se, Ab Tak Magar Hai Baki Naam-o-Nishan Hamara, Kuchh Baat Hai Ke Hasti Mit’ti Nahin Hamari, Sadiyon Raha Hai Dushman Daur-e-Zaman Hamara.
Sare Jahan Se Acha Hindustan Hamara:tup:

Yup ! Totally agree with U on the open mind thing :tup:
i

it has nothing to do with egyptian pyramidic religions
actually Aryans and kushans from central asia were the once who brought down the hinduism .. this is what i have come to the conclusion may b i m wrong but after my historiical studies aryans and kushans played crucial role in suppressing budhism in this region nd promoted hinduism ..how is another debate but it is famously argued that it was spread very violently :)

Non Muslim will always judge islam by the actions of Muslims not much by the doctrine......
The exclusivity of being the most sacred n pristine religion indoctrinated in the religious book led the mayhem throughout since inception....
To us "All path leads to same god" however for Muslim other than Allah are false ......
The supremacist approach cocktailed with hatreds for idolatrous is the sole reason for desecrating the temples of other faith ....

No surprise, there was no hue n cry among the Muslims world when bamiyan was destroyed by mercenaries ....

All monotheistic religions are not peaceful by it's definitions.. It's either my God or no god.. Fortunately both Judaism and Christianity went through social revolutions to be more tolerant of this thought.. Even though the fundamentals still hold

Islam the latest of the three did'nt and infact it regressed in the 20th and 21st centuries.. The complete inability of it's followers to contextualize the Koran keeps it a stoic fundamentalist religious dogma

It's ironic that the reason Islam remained somewhat secular is because of majority of it's followers do not adhere to it's teachings word for word, Something the more extremist elements like the Wahhabi's and ISIS seem to be encouraging lately

i

it has nothing to do with egyptian pyramidic religions
actually Aryans and kushans from central asia were the once who brought down the hinduism .. this is what i have come to the conclusion may b i m wrong but after my historiical studies aryans and kushans played crucial role in suppressing budhism in this region nd promoted hinduism ..how is another debate but it is famously argued that it was spread very violently :)
:o::o::o: Nope ! Read Vedic literature and U will get all of your answers .
Torah , Bible and Quran will tell u about Middle east . Vedic literature will give U a detailed history of South Asia .

:o::o::o:Source ??? Its proves nothing :hitwall:

:o::o::o:Who said Space is peaceful ? Space is Dynamic .
Isn't Abrahmic religions talk about battle between forces of Light and Forces of Darkness , Shaitaan/Satan ?
If Devas of Hinduism can become/translate to Gods , then Angels/Farishta of Abrahmics can also be called Gods o_O

in this post i can see your lack of knowledge of Abrahamic religions and about angels being called gods nope nope nope ... well its a long long long thing which i cant post in here alone or not in mood at the moment to talk about that lets stick to the topic ......

few weeks ago there was a news regarding an important archaeological find in KPK it was kept secret and once the KPK govt will think that time is rite to announce about it then they will make info to public. may b they found third budha

in this post i can see your lack of knowledge of Abrahamic religions and about angels being called gods nope nope nope ... well its a long long long thing which i cant post in here alone or not in mood at the moment to talk about that lets stick to the topic ......

few weeks ago there was a news regarding an important archaeological find in KPK it was kept secret and once the KPK govt will think that time is rite to announce about it then they will make info to public. may b they found third budha

Nope Nope Nope .

I said , If non Hindus translate Devas to Gods , then Angels will translate to Gods .
Okey If Devas are translated to Demi Gods by non hindus , then So should be done with the Angels , as they too had Divinely powers .

Indra , Surya are Devas and not God . But people foolishly translate them to God:angry:

Last edited:
The source is the Bible you idiot.

The Story of Jews worshipping a Golden Cow is a very famous story in Abrahamic religions.

This is the Egyptian Cow Goddess,

buzagiheykeli.jpg

pic_WILAT_Horn_1.jpg

hathor-holy-cow.jpg

Pictures of Jews worshipping the COW,

GoldCalf.jpg

week4-large.jpg

6a0120a610bec4970c016766e7b539970b-pi

GoldenCalf.jpg

You are free to draw your own conclusion.

I have heard about the Egyptian Cat Goddess :p: Who shares a lot of similarities with one of the regional deities of India .

Atleast quote the Verse , I have read only the creation part of Bible 8-)

:o::o::o: Nope ! Read Vedic literature and U will get all of your answers .
Torah , Bible and Quran will tell u about Middle east . Vedic literature will give U a detailed history of South Asia .

we do believe in original Torah , & bible but our ultimate book is Quran and it does tell us about history of few ancient civilization not mainly middle eastern but the main reason of Quran to be revealed to humans is to give set of rules to humans about how to live in the world... the best way possible.. but to understand the Quran you need to read the Sunnah( ways of Prophet Mohammad PBUH) and also of His companions.. the reason why we believe is that the isis type groups are not representing islam is because they think what suits them in Quran is ok and what Quran forbids they ignore those rules.. and they dont take account of our Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) in consideration...
for example:
In Quran it is mentioned that "killing an innocent person is like killing the whole mankind"

Our Prophet(PBUH) said " do not kill or/harm women, children, & defenseless people during war & dont cut down trees"

now when you isis killing innocent ppl then v can figure out ohh they are doing things against our religion...
now can you see how we judge them???

The source is the Bible you idiot.

The Story of Jews worshipping a Golden Cow is a very famous story in Abrahamic religions.

This is the Egyptian Cow Goddess,

buzagiheykeli.jpg

pic_WILAT_Horn_1.jpg

hathor-holy-cow.jpg

Pictures of Jews worshipping the COW,

GoldCalf.jpg

week4-large.jpg

6a0120a610bec4970c016766e7b539970b-pi

GoldenCalf.jpg

You are free to draw your own conclusion.

it is the half truth you are not telling the full truth what happened after they were caught doing that and who caught them etc....

half knowledge is always dangerous....

we do believe in original Torah , & bible but our ultimate book is Quran and it does tell us about history of few ancient civilization not mainly middle eastern but the main reason of Quran to be revealed to humans is to give set of rules to humans about how to live in the world... the best way possible.. but to understand the Quran you need to read the Sunnah( ways of Prophet Mohammad PBUH) and also of His companions.. the reason why we believe is that the isis type groups are not representing islam is because they think what suits them in Quran is ok and what Quran forbids they ignore those rules.. and they dont take account of our Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) in consideration...
for example:
In Quran it is mentioned that "killing an innocent person is like killing the whole mankind"

Our Prophet(PBUH) said " do not kill or/harm women, children, & defenseless people during war & dont cut down trees"

now when you isis killing innocent ppl then v can figure out ohh they are doing things against our religion...
now can you see how we judge them???

Yup !:tup:

Similarly . Kafir is someone who doesn't believe in Almighty but some have translated it into who doesn't believe in Allah .
Allah is Arabic name of Almighty . Yahweh is Hebrew in Origin . Nirgun Brahman/Para Brahman ( this is neither Brahma nor Brahmin ) is Sanskrit in Origin .:enjoy:

Nope Nope Nope .

I said , If non Hindus translate Devas to Gods , then Angels will translate to Gods .
Okey If Devas are translated to Demi Gods by non hindus , then So should be done with the Angels , as they too had Divinely powers .

Indra , Surya are Devas and not God . But people foolishly translate them to God:angry:

but in our case we believe all the angels are creatures created by God and they are given specific powers just like humans are given brain to think and innovate things ...and jinns are made of smoke of fire so they can disappear or can fly... like every creature is given some specific powers and assigned specific tasks to do by God .... by the way if you translate word God in Arabic then it will be translated into Allah.... and God loves his name Allah soo much because it means the ONE And ONLY...

I hope you are not trolling. Muslim faith doesn't allow us to destroy other religion's places of worship, symbols etc. You can surely quote me a ton of examples from Somnath to Bamiyan to Allepo etc, and sadly yes they were all done in the name of Islam.

All religions are open to interpretation. But the Islam I and a majority of people in the Sub Continent learn doesn't allow us to destroy stuff like this, on the contrary it actually encourages tolerance. If this were not the case, there would be very very few Hindus left in Hindustan after 1000 years of Muslim rule :)

non-highlighted part may or may not be true, but the bold part is certainly not true. From Qutub-ud-din Aibak to Ibrahim Lodi (Even Raziya Sultana, the only female sultanate ruler, who to stabilize her rule and win favour destroyed Vishwanath temple of Varanasi)and from babur to bahadur Shah jafar tried their utmost to convert each and every hindu "peacefully" into their credo (with very few exceptions who were not that interested in conversions like Akbar, or Bahadur Shah Jafar II in his old age)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom