What's new

Could Saudi Arabia be next?

The Hijaz revolution will soon start and free Hijaz from AlSaud who changed the country name from Hijaz to Saudi after their name... if not... then the revolution will grow from the east

Saudi Arabia SHOULD be next. They are a bunch of hypocrite, uncivilized bunch of Lamborghini-riding dictators. Shouting for Assad's removal, while harboring ex-Tunesian dictators Ben Ali.

According to the "Greater Middle East Project" Saudi Arabia and Turkey will also be divided into smaller states. So yes - Saudi Arabia definitely is one of their targets.

Saudi Arabia is also an ally of Pakistan, so neither does Pakistan would allow any bad eye on Saudi Arabia.

so u mean to say that u will fight USA,if they attack saudi arabia?

Peakoil.com was started in 2005 by Dan C., a software engineer coming to a realization about the importance of understanding then improving the world’s hydrocarbon energy systems.

The web is full of diversions, distractions, fluff, and *****, but there are few rare places on the web where you can discuss the things that actually matter to our lives, our families, and to future generations.

Our site’s mission has been “exploring the issue of hydrocarbon depletion” AKA Peak Oil, undoubtedly the most serious economic and cultural crossroads in several generations.

PeakOil.com is a strictly non-commercial & non-affiliated news aggregation and a message-board social networking news site. We are an online community run for and by the members. Today, Peakoil.com is administered by Aaron D, from Houston TX.

The supporting moderators and editors are 100% volunteers from around the globe, and receive no compensation of any kind. FerretLover is the chief moderator of our forums and believes there can be a civilized discussion of our world’s most pressing issues. We all strive to be non-biased, open-mined to all possibilities, but skeptical of the most far-reaching claims.

Several of our senior member contribute editorials, and the forums are a great place to introduce yourself. We all try hard to maintain a serious and balanced conversation on some of the world’s most important topics.

Man they took it way too seriously :rofl:

:lol: i was thinking the same.

the website itself proves what it want.

OOOYYYY EEE LLLLL

Saudi Arabia SHOULD be next. They are a bunch of hypocrite, uncivilized bunch of Lamborghini-riding dictators. Shouting for Assad's removal, while harboring ex-Tunesian dictators Ben Ali.

Same can be said about IRAN currently. dont you think so?

Iran is the only Muslim nation that is trying to resist western imperialism and zionism.

i was talking about the dictatorship part.

anyway personally i feel Iran is NOT resisting western imperlialism or zionism its just that they are in different blocks and Iran is trying to suvive. The same is being done by other Muslim countries.

the difference is Iran is trying to survive by opposing West/US while others are trying to survive by sticking to West/US block out of compulsion

The Hijaz revolution will soon start and free Hijaz from AlSaud who changed the country name from Hijaz to Saudi after their name... if not... then the revolution will grow from the east
this will not be so simple the media will be on the regime side also the US isreal and the rest of the gulf countries and i am sure they will use force and no one will say a word just like what is happening in bahrin also the saudis will not have a good reason to risk their life they dont have freedom but they have money and it is very hard to see rich people protest and face bullets and jail

American cannot attack Saudi Arabia.. without launch pad... at the moment 3 potential places are in American sight.

Afghanistan, Iran, India and Baluchistan.

Asif Ali Zardari's civil govt. is doing its best to annex Baluchistan, NWFP and Gilgit from Pakistan, but ISI is the biggest stumbling block.

I do not see any general public dissatisfaction inside Kingdom only the twelver Shiet minority of Qatif region instigated by Iran and sympathetic to Bahrain are demonstrating against the Royal family. The economic condition of the country is quite solidly based and infrastructural growth is at par with high growth G20 economies. Non oil economy is expanding by each passing year.

Saudi Arabian Royal family is ruling the kingdom with the help of religious clerics and the society is almost homogeneous. Unlike Iran, Kingdom’s populace is deeply religious and will stick with their traditions whether Al-Saud dynasty stays or replaced by another form of monarchy or any other form of government.

Pakistan will play the deaf ears and won't move a finger, neither the other Islamists, and they will be more likely to join the feast. At the first broken barrier sound the Saoudis will be parked in Morroco's hotels!

I do not see any general public dissatisfaction inside Kingdom only the twelver Shiet minority of Qatif region instigated by Iran and sympathetic to Bahrain are demonstrating against the Royal family.

Dissent is everywhere and it is not due to Iran's meddling. Saoudis have enough of the ruling family. Haven't you read about the titanic budget passed by the monarchy?

Iran is the only Muslim nation that is trying to resist western imperialism and zionism.

If Iran realy resited as you say they would have clabbered her. Iran, is not in their sight and will never be. If I was Pakistan, I will be worried a little more...

Dissent is everywhere and it is not due to Iran's meddling. Saoudis have enough of the ruling family. Haven't you read about the titanic budget passed by the monarchy?

Yes, i am well aware of public spending proposed in the current budget and previous years too. What i said that due to many visible reason the discontent in Kingdom is not of the resemblance of other MENA countries, Iran has influence on its Ithna Ashari brethern in Qatif region only and some influence on sparsely populated Najran region where Ismali shiets are in large number and i don’t think that Iran has wide influence on Zaydis who are Yemeni border.

As i said in previous post that KSA is deeply religious homogeneous country, the neither the dynasties before ruled a nation state forever nor the current Al-Sauds will rule the Kingdom forever so change is inevitable but in my view it will be smooth and transition within the family our outside ( through any form of governance ) will be even and will be not be as chaotic as elsewhere in MENA region

American cannot attack Saudi Arabia.. without launch pad... at the moment 3 potential places are in American sight.

Afghanistan, Iran, India and Baluchistan.

Asif Ali Zardari's civil govt. is doing its best to annex Baluchistan, NWFP and Gilgit from Pakistan, but ISI is the biggest stumbling block.

Saudi's have a stronger relationship with the US than they do with Pakistan. Compare the Saudi investment in USA vs Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom