What's new

Corruption references against me are punishment for treason case against Musharraf, Nawaz tells cour

unity of the nation is the only solution. first we must decide, we as a nation of Pakistan must take our decisions in our home. Prime Minister, COAS, CJ, the Cheifs of all the Major Political Parties, all these are the Elders and Sheikhs of the Nation.

They must have a grand dialogue, and must try to not only listen the concerns of each other, but with open hearts embrace each other.

Our enemies are all around, not only in the region but in the entire world. they just want to tear us up. only our unity is, that can Insha Allah protect us from our enemies. we must decide the set rules and laws by the grand dialogue. we must all forgive each other. no one is pious. we must see towards the future.

*the President i forgotten

Naya imraani muhaida chaiye hahaha

Kitaabi baaten choro. Raseeden dikhao.

Judge ho ya General raseeden lekar ghoomna shuru kardo.

Log pagal hogayen hai. Ye maar denge

Naya imraani muhaida chaiye hahaha

Kitaabi baaten choro. Raseeden dikhao.

Judge ho ya General raseeden lekar ghoomna shuru kardo.

Log pagal hogayen hai. Ye maar denge

Phir Allah Ta'alah Say leadership ki doa mango, as in my other posts related to the end times Muslim leadership, if Allah Blesses, then the entire nation needs not a any imrani muahida. His A.S. words will not be tied to any imperialistic laws, but His A.S. words will be the rule of law, if Allah Blesses us, like was blessed to Bani Israel, the Prophet Moses A.S. as a miracle.

history repeats itself. we are the true Bani Israel (the slaves of Allah) and the Muslims, the custodians of the legacy of Prophet Ibrahim A.S. in fact.

Phir Allah Ta'alah Say leadership ki doa mango, as in my other posts related to the end times Muslim leadership, if Allah Blesses, then the entire nation needs not a any imrani muahida. His A.S. words will not be tied to any imperialistic laws, but His A.S. words will be the rule of law, if Allah Blesses us, like was blessed to Bani Israel, the Prophet Moses A.S. as a miracle.

history repeats itself. we are the true Bani Israel (the slaves of Allah) and the Muslims, the custodians of the legacy of Prophet Ibrahim A.S. in fact.

2018 hai

we are the true Believers in El / Allah, so the dream of the Prophet Danial is about the true Muslims of the Time. Israel and Pakistan came into being 70 years ago, and now is the Time between the two nations around 70 years ago, in 2018 to win what they should deserve. we are hopping for the Kabah of the hearts of the believers for us, the end times Muslim leadership. Israelis liked for their nation the symbolic location, though the location, Bait ul Muqaddas is also extremely sacred to us too

http://www.truthnet.org/Endtimes/4/

Prophet Danyal Predictions

http://spiritual-pakistan-future.blogspot.com/2012/02/prediction-of-hazrat-daniyal-as-part-1.html

Page 126 Onward

http://spiritual-pakistan-future.blogspot.com/2012/02/prediction-of-hazrat-daniyal-as-part-2.html

we are the true Believers in El / Allah, so the dream of the Prophet Danial is about the true Muslims of the Time. Israel and Pakistan came into being 70 years ago, and now is the Time between the two nations around 70 years ago, in 2018 to win what they should deserve. we are hopping for the Kabah of the hearts of the believers for us, the end times Muslim leadership. Israelis liked for their nation the symbolic location, though the location, Bait ul Muqaddas is also extremely sacred to us too

http://www.truthnet.org/Endtimes/4/

Prophet Danyal Predictions

http://spiritual-pakistan-future.blogspot.com/2012/02/prediction-of-hazrat-daniyal-as-part-1.html

http://spiritual-pakistan-future.blogspot.com/2012/02/prediction-of-hazrat-daniyal-as-part-2.html

Sara Islam Website se seekha hai

Sara Islam Website se seekha hai

Sachai aur Imandari Dil Main Honi Chahye. Deen e Islam Ki Baseerat Aesa Noor Hai, Jou Sachay aur Imandar Diloun Main Ghar Kar Leta Hai, Medium Koi Bhi Hou. Loh e Mahfuz Bhi Aik Tablet (Takhti) Hai?

sab say zayada Allah say Muhabbat, Ummed aur Khauf Asal Taqwa Hai. Taqwa Par Chalnay walay sachai aur imandari kay rastay par chaltay hain, jou kay Islam ka sidha rasta hai.

Tum Main Allah Kay qareeb zayada buland darja woh shaks hai, jou zayada muttaqi hai (Mafhum e Hadith)

Sachai aur Imandari Dil Main Honi Chahye. Deen e Islam Ki Baseerat Aesa Noor Hai, Jou Sachay aur Imandar Diloun Main Ghar Kar Leta Hai, Medium Koi Bhi Hou. Loh e Mahfuz Bhi Aik Tablet (Takhti) Hai?

Sabse important cheez hai raseeden.

Agar raseeden nahi to loh e mehfuz se Matching kese hogi.

Raseed dikhao. Jannat me jao.

Nahi Hai raseeden. Jail jao.

Dharam bhi yahi kehta hai

Sabse important cheez hai raseeden.

Agar raseeden nahi to loh e mehfuz se Matching kese hogi.

Raseed dikhao. Jannat me jao.

Nahi Hai raseeden. Jail jao.

Dharam bhi yahi kehta hai

Allah Kay darbar main insan kay hath, paoun aur jisam kay tamam dosray a'aza gawahi dain gain, laikin uss Din ka khauf sirf Muttaqi logoun ko hai, dunya dar apni dunya banany aur akhirat zaya karnay main maghan hain.

Allah Kay darbar main insan kay hath, paoun aur jisam kay tamam dosray a'aza gawahi dain gain, laikin uss Din ka khauf sirf Muttaqi logoun ko hai, dunya dar apni dunya banany aur akhirat zaya karnay main maghan hain.

Apki akhirat ek shaddad ki jannat se kamtar nahi maanta me. Apka pora haq hai.

Maujooda daur kay imraani muhaida ke tehat Nawaz Sharif na ahal not sadiq not ameens paya gaya hai. Ye wo waqt hai jab mulk ki Bachiyaan rape karke Video bechi jaati. Mohammad kay inkaari hukumraan hain. Is manhoos zamanay me Agar Koi na ahal not sadiq not ameens qarar paya jaye to usse samiri jadoogar ki tarah jangal me nikal Jana chaiye or kehna chaiye mujhe kyon nikala.

Bareek beeni Agar mene dikhai to tum apni ankhen phod logay.

Ek taraf Mohammad ko diya laqab hai. Sadiq aur ameen. Dosri taraf tere kaghzi khuda Nawaz ki pukaar.

Tujhe teri naseeb ki jamaat milegi. Mujhe mere naseeb ki. Inteshar pehlega mulk me or ek dosre kay gale katenge. Bhaag sakte ho bhaag jao

Apki akhirat ek shaddad ki jannat se kamtar nahi maanta me. Apka pora haq hai.

Maujooda daur kay imraani muhaida ke tehat Nawaz Sharif na ahal not sadiq not ameens paya gaya hai. Ye wo waqt hai jab mulk ki Bachiyaan rape karke Video bechi jaati. Mohammad kay inkaari hukumraan hain. Is manhoos zamanay me Agar Koi na ahal not sadiq not ameens qarar paya jaye to usse samiri jadoogar ki tarah jangal me nikal Jana chaiye or kehna chaiye mujhe kyon nikala.

Bareek beeni Agar mene dikhai to tum apni ankhen phod logay.

Ek taraf Mohammad ko diya laqab hai. Sadiq aur ameen. Dosri taraf tere kaghzi khuda Nawaz ki pukaar.

Tujhe teri naseeb ki jamaat milegi. Mujhe mere naseeb ki. Inteshar pehlega mulk me or ek dosre kay gale katenge. Bhaag sakte ho bhaag jao

Saab say Pehlay, Zamana Allah Hay, Apnay Allah (Zamanay) Kou kaha, so, your religious knowledge is not seemingly appropriate to discuss anything about the religion sorry, for that. no any discussion here.

SB6181VOL7.jpg

Mil gayi raseeden?
The prophet (saws) said “A time will come when the hypocrites will live secretly among you (secretly trying to corrupt you), and the faithful will try to live their religion in secret among others (because they are oppressed in public and in the groups these hypocrites live in).” (Agreed upon), “There will be years of deceit, in which a truthful person will be disbelieved and a liar will be believed” (Ibn Kathir), “The (end of) time will be years of confusion. People will believe a liar, and disbelieve one who tells the truth. People will distrust one who is trustworthy, and trust one who is treacherous.” (because they can gain from them in life) (Ahmad) “There will be an abundance of critics, tale-carriers, backbiters and taunters in society.” (Al-Muttaqi Al-Hindi, Muntakhab Kanzul Ummaal) Ibn Mas’ood said, “Those are the days…when a man will not be safe from the companion he sits with.” Waabisah said, “And what do you order me to do if I reach that time?” He said, “Restrain your tongue and your hand, and be a fixture from the fixtures of your house.” (Abu Dawwud) Don’t get involved in community affairs not even the masjids who are filled with evil scholars, stay in your home.

Anas ibn Malik said, “I shall tell you a hadith which I heard from the Messenger of Allah (May Allah shower peace and blessings upon him), and which no-one will tell you after me. I heard him say “Among the signs of the Hour will be disappearance of knowledge and the appearance of ignorance. Adultery will be prevalent and the drinking of wine will be common…”” (Bukhari, Muslim).

Allah’s Messenger (saws) said, “In the End Times men will come forth who will fraudulently use religion for worldly ends and wear sheepskins in public to display meekness. Their tongues will be sweeter than sugar, but their hearts will be the hearts of wolves.” (Tirmidhi)

The prophet (saws) said about our time “In the End Times of the community of the faithful, people who adorn the mosques but leave their own hearts in ruins, who fail to look after their religion as much as they do their clothes, who forsake their religious obligations for the sake of their activities in this world, will increase in number.” (Agreed upon)

The prophet (saws) said “There will come a time for my people when… the mosques will be full of people but they will be empty of right guidance.” (Ibn Babuya, Thawab ul-A’mal), “A time will come upon people in which they will use the Masjid as a pavilion (a meeting place for the corrupt).” (Narrated by Hasan (r.a.), “Let him who reads the Qur’an ask (his reward) from Allah. Because in the final times there will be many people who read the Qur’an and seek their reward from other people (they read for show, benefit, money or to fool and manipulate people by displaying religion in front of them).” (Tirmidhi)

hope you understand your religious standing and status from the post earlier, and further details in this post

The prophet (saws) said “A time will come when the hypocrites will live secretly among you (secretly trying to corrupt you), and the faithful will try to live their religion in secret among others (because they are oppressed in public and in the groups these hypocrites live in).” (Agreed upon), “There will be years of deceit, in which a truthful person will be disbelieved and a liar will be believed” (Ibn Kathir), “The (end of) time will be years of confusion. People will believe a liar, and disbelieve one who tells the truth. People will distrust one who is trustworthy, and trust one who is treacherous.” (because they can gain from them in life) (Ahmad) “There will be an abundance of critics, tale-carriers, backbiters and taunters in society.” (Al-Muttaqi Al-Hindi, Muntakhab Kanzul Ummaal) Ibn Mas’ood said, “Those are the days…when a man will not be safe from the companion he sits with.” Waabisah said, “And what do you order me to do if I reach that time?” He said, “Restrain your tongue and your hand, and be a fixture from the fixtures of your house.” (Abu Dawwud) Don’t get involved in community affairs not even the masjids who are filled with evil scholars, stay in your home.

Anas ibn Malik said, “I shall tell you a hadith which I heard from the Messenger of Allah (May Allah shower peace and blessings upon him), and which no-one will tell you after me. I heard him say “Among the signs of the Hour will be disappearance of knowledge and the appearance of ignorance. Adultery will be prevalent and the drinking of wine will be common…”” (Bukhari, Muslim).

Allah’s Messenger (saws) said, “In the End Times men will come forth who will fraudulently use religion for worldly ends and wear sheepskins in public to display meekness. Their tongues will be sweeter than sugar, but their hearts will be the hearts of wolves.” (Tirmidhi)

The prophet (saws) said about our time “In the End Times of the community of the faithful, people who adorn the mosques but leave their own hearts in ruins, who fail to look after their religion as much as they do their clothes, who forsake their religious obligations for the sake of their activities in this world, will increase in number.” (Agreed upon)

The prophet (saws) said “There will come a time for my people when… the mosques will be full of people but they will be empty of right guidance.” (Ibn Babuya, Thawab ul-A’mal), “A time will come upon people in which they will use the Masjid as a pavilion (a meeting place for the corrupt).” (Narrated by Hasan (r.a.), “Let him who reads the Qur’an ask (his reward) from Allah. Because in the final times there will be many people who read the Qur’an and seek their reward from other people (they read for show, benefit, money or to fool and manipulate people by displaying religion in front of them).” (Tirmidhi)

No mention of Panama papers nor anything.

Adalat ka waqt zaya na karo

No mention of Panama papers nor anything.

Adalat ka waqt zaya na karo

Back
Top Bottom