What's new

Corruption references against me are punishment for treason case against Musharraf, Nawaz tells cour

these cases are death trap for him.
If they are then Miltablishment should have opened them long ago but they know there is nothing in these cases. In hijacking case there is death penalty. open it and see the drama

Every thing will happen in stages.

Step 1 not saddiq and Ameen = proven
Step 2 corruption = will be proven in the time of care taken government
Stem 3 traitor = will be proven in the term of next govt and they will take the blame or deny Pakistan the justice.

so no need to involve Army in this all.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I dont think Khalai Makhloak wants to end his show for now...ending his show will further help him sell his narrative that political engineering is at work against him... they will keep him busy with references, for now i dont see his suffering ending any time soon..... ending his show mean more gain for NS....

Beleaguered PML-N politician Nawaz Sharif on Wednesday, during his third accountability court hearing in as many days, claimed that the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) references against him are byproducts of him filing a high treason case against former military dictator Pervez Musharraf.

Nawaz and his family members are facing three references pertaining to the Avenfield properties, the Al-Azizia Steel mills and Flagship Investment Co filed by the NAB under the directives of the Supreme Court in its July 28, 2017 Panama Papers judgement.

The PML-N supremo has been asked to record his final statement in the Avenfield reference under Section 342 of the Criminal Procedure Code and to produce, on record, anything contradicting the statements of the 19 prosecution witnesses in the case.

When asked today why the Avenfield reference had been filed against him, Nawaz said that the references as well as the sit-ins against his government were reciprocal punishment for him taking legal action against Musharraf despite being warned not to do so.

Nawaz claimed that the head of an intelligence agency had told him to "resign or go on a long leave", adding that such threats by a subordinate to the head of the state are not issued even in third world countries.

He hinted that Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf and Pakistan Awami Tehrik were both in on the 'conspiracy' against him. "Before the filing of the treason case I had met Imran Khan and he never demanded my resignation. But surprisingly after Musharraf was booked, he met Tahirul Qadri in London where they decided to stage a sit-in against my government."

The PML-N leader praised the armed forces' sacrifices and pointed out that he had upped the defence budget and also refused $5 billion to not conduct the nuclear test in the 90s.

However, he said, it is also a "prerequisite for the sanctity of the armed forces that if any person suspends the Constitution then he should be held accountable".

"Only a few people in the armed forces staged a coup but the entire institution has to pay the cost," he added.

Nawaz said that he had already been punished once for his unwavering stance on civil supremacy, recalling: "Nineteen years ago, I was detained in torture cells, I was sentenced to life imprisonment, I was handcuffed and jetted off. Was there a Panama at that time? The answer is simply no. At that time, too, I was demanding civil supremacy. I wanted foreign and domestic policies to be in the hand of the elected representative."

Sharif defended his government's record over the last five years, saying: "I am a son of the soil. I don’t need a certificate of patriotism from anyone. In the last five years, the growth has been phenomenal — unmatched under any regime in the last 65 years."

He voiced his displeasure over the Supreme Court's July 28 verdict. "That judgement may satisfy some people but it was not good for the overall image of Pakistan. It did not contribute to the judiciary or criminal justice system because of the uncertainty arising after the verdict."

The founder of the PML-N then questioned the NAB court as to why judiciaries of the past did not do anything against dictatorial regimes.

"Why was Liaquat Ali Khan martyred, why was Zulfikar Bhutto hanged, and why was Benazir Bhutto also martyred? I wish there was a court that could dare to ask generals why they abrogated the Constitution and why the judges legitimised their dictatorial regimes."

The PML-N supreme leader reiterated that the allegations levelled against him are baseless and asked accountability court judge Mohammad Bashir to "make a just decision since you and me both will appear before Allah Almighty one day
Lucky son of lohar ...
Supreme court was slapping nawaz sharifs wrists with a feather
While the solution of nawaz was a big SLEDGEHAMMER ON HIS MONGOL HEAD

Alas! nothing is learned from the East Pakistan Tragedy. The lust for Power and the struggle to be on the top decision-making positions. Not a single one who is worried about what are the sufferings of the weak in the society, across the region as well as across the globe. Merely, this is thinking how to obtain Powers to loot the country. Yes, People of Pakistan Love Muhammad Nawaz Sharif not any reason but because He has worked for the betterment of the ordinary citizens of Pakistan. What has happened in musharaf era, what has happened in zardari era? now when the Citizens of Pakistan compare all these governments, they judge and the power mongers are worried about this Public opinion because if the People re-elect Muhammad Nawaz Sharif again, then there is no chance for the power mongers of musharaf and zardari eras to loot the country once again. This is the Open Truth, either anyone accepts this or denies!

the dust of lies and deceptions against Muhammad Nawaz Sharif is to hide the Truth, but Truth is the light which ends the darkness of lies and deceptions, even if this is extremely dim even then.

Alas! nothing is learned from the East Pakistan Tragedy. The lust for Power and the struggle to be on the top decision-making positions. Not a single one who is worried about what are the sufferings of the weak in the society, across the region as well as across the globe. Merely, this is thinking how to obtain Powers to loot the country. Yes, People of Pakistan Love Muhammad Nawaz Sharif not any reason but because He has worked for the betterment of the ordinary citizens of Pakistan. What has happened in musharaf era, what has happened in zardari era? now when the Citizens of Pakistan compare all these governments, they judge and the power mongers are worried about this Public opinion because if the People re-elect Muhammad Nawaz Sharif again, then there is no chance for the power mongers of musharaf and zardari eras to loot the country once again. This is the Open Truth, either anyone accepts this or denies!

the dust of lies and deceptions against Muhammad Nawaz Sharif is to hide the Truth, but Truth is the light which ends the darkness of lies and deceptions, even if this is extremely dim even then.
We learned from it this time the Mukti Bahini shall be crushed before they have a chance to alogn with India and Nawaz aint coming back buddy write it down and paste that on your door

Not a Good Joke because the Promised Mahdi A.S. is One of the Chief's of Paradise

We learned from it this time the Mukti Bahini shall be crushed before they have a chance to alogn with India and Nawaz aint coming back buddy write it down and paste that on your door

a very popular joke related to Sikh nation about the yet to grown sugarcane fields, "Hoor Chopo Sadday Gannay"

Mahdi o mujaddad al waqt Shree Mohammad Nawaz Sharif.

Gods merciful shadow on earth

Didn't Prophet Mohammad PBUH proclaimed to cut hands of His own Daughter if she was found guilty of stealing ? So why Nawaz sharif is any different and above and beyond any justice ?

@Zibago

Nawaz Sharif is the promised Mahdi

Wo to aachukae Ghulam Mirza Sahab. App ko ghalat fehmi hogai hai.

Han ye bhi hai.

Dajjal bach gaya hai iske ilawa. Wo IK ban jaega thanks to yahoodi ex GFS.

Mian Saab ko Vishnu ya Shiva nahi bana saktay?

Didn't Prophet Mohammad PBUH proclaimed to cut hands of His own Daughter if she was found guilty of stealing ? So why Nawaz sharif is any different and above and beyond any justice ?

@Zibago

justice must be done by the people who are clear from all the respects. the people who have taken oath of PCO of musharaf rather than the constitution of Pakistan in the past, Muhammad Nawaz Sharif raises questions about their impartiality

truthful people argue based on the facts. the liars abuse

justice must be done by the people who are clear from all the respects. the people who have taken oath of PCO of musharaf rather than the constitution of Pakistan in the past, Muhammad Nawaz Sharif raises questions about their impartiality
The same Nawaz who was born in the wb of dictatorship? Go die in a filthy pond you hack

truthful people argue based on the facts. the liars abuse

Do you know the Iman of Judges doing Justice against Nawaz Sharif ? Are you Nauzubillah God ?

Ok forget everything. Find the dirt on Judge Mohammad Bashir and Justice Khosa. Then We will continue our discussions.

Back
Top Bottom