What's new

Corruption references against me are punishment for treason case against Musharraf, Nawaz tells cour

The prophet (saws) said “A time will come when the hypocrites will live secretly among you (secretly trying to corrupt you), and the faithful will try to live their religion in secret among others (because they are oppressed in public and in the groups these hypocrites live in).” (Agreed upon), “There will be years of deceit, in which a truthful person will be disbelieved and a liar will be believed” (Ibn Kathir), “The (end of) time will be years of confusion. People will believe a liar, and disbelieve one who tells the truth. People will distrust one who is trustworthy, and trust one who is treacherous.” (because they can gain from them in life) (Ahmad) “There will be an abundance of critics, tale-carriers, backbiters and taunters in society.” (Al-Muttaqi Al-Hindi, Muntakhab Kanzul Ummaal) Ibn Mas’ood said, “Those are the days…when a man will not be safe from the companion he sits with.” Waabisah said, “And what do you order me to do if I reach that time?” He said, “Restrain your tongue and your hand, and be a fixture from the fixtures of your house.” (Abu Dawwud) Don’t get involved in community affairs not even the masjids who are filled with evil scholars, stay in your home.

Ye log gawah hain to inko bulalo.

Per qanooni taqazay poray karo or raseeden dikhao

Ye log gawah hain to inko bulalo.

Per qanooni taqazay poray karo or raseeden dikhao

Pehlay yeh decide karo, Pakistan main Allah Ka Qanoon Hai, Quran aur Sunnah Wala, Jis Kay Mutabiq Mattaqi Iqtadar Kay Haqdar Hain, Yah PCO law where any person without Salat, can rule over this country? are the people who think deciding the fates of the people, either they offer 5 Time prayers a day? then we move further. if there is still not the Allah'S Rule of Quran and Sunnah, then the people who are not obeying Allah, how can decide the fate of other humans? are they the Pharaohs and Namrouds of the Time, as they are not the true vicegerent but considering for themselves the heavenly powers over the humans. however, if they obey Allah, they must proof this first.

Pehlay yeh decide karo, Pakistan main Allah Ka Qanoon Hai, Quran aur Sunnah Wala, Jis Kay Mutabiq Mattaqi Iqtadar Kay Haqdar Hain, Yah PCO law where any person without Salat, can rule over this country? are the people who think deciding the fates of the people, either they offer 5 Time prayers a day? then we move further. if there is still not the Allah'S Rule of Quran and Sunnah, then the people who are not obeying Allah, how can decide the fate of other humans? are they the Pharaohs and Namrouds of the Time, as they are not the true vicegerent but considering for themselves the heavenly powers over the humans. however, if they obey Allah, they must proof this first.

Pakistan me shariah already nafiz or Hafiz hai.

Raseeden dikhao mere paas ek saal nahi tumharay khutbe sunne ka

Pakistan me shariah already nafiz or Hafiz hai.

Raseeden dikhao mere paas ek saal nahi tumharay khutbe sunne ka

Sabat karo, Ahle Hal u Aqad 5 Time Namaz Qayam Kartay Hain, Raseedain Bhi Mil Jain Gee Phir Unko Jou Namaz Qayam Karnay Walay Hain.

Sabat karo, Ahle Hal u Aqad 5 Time Namaz Qayam Kartay Hain, Raseedain Bhi Mil Jain Gee Phir Unko Jou Namaz Qayam Karnay Walay Hain.

Namaaz ka shariah se taulluq nahi. Masjid hain. Jisne parhni ha jaye parhe.

Namaz ki raseeden Allah ko chaiye wo karaman katibeeen bila chook or nagha likh rahe hain.

Baki baitul maal ka loota paisa uski raseeden mang rahe hai.

Dedo isse pehle haath kaat diye jayen or trust me federal shariah court me jis din case lag gaya wo bhi hoga.

Lao dikhao kahan se ayi ye pazeb
Kisne diye ye jhumke
Kaun laya ye banarasi joda
Kaha se Mila ye zevar

Namaaz ka shariah se taulluq nahi. Masjid hain. Jisne parhni ha jaye parhe.

Namaz ki raseeden Allah ko chaiye wo karaman katibeeen bila chook or nagha likh rahe hain.

Baki baitul maal ka loota paisa uski raseeden mang rahe hai.

Dedo isse pehle haath kaat diye jayen or trust me federal shariah court me jis din case lag gaya wo bhi hoga.

Lao dikhao kahan se ayi ye pazeb
Kisne diye ye jhumke
Kaun laya ye banarasi joda
Kaha se Mila ye zevar

Bait ul Maal Islami rayasat ka hota hai, Jahan Kay Hukamran aur Faisla Saaz Bai Namaz Houn, Woh Munafiq Rayasat Hoti Hai, Islami Rayasat Nahi. Aur Munafiq Jannam Ki teh Main Houn Geay.

“Surely, Allaah will collect the hypocrites and disbelievers all together in Hell”[al-Nisaa’ 4:140 – interpretation of the meaning]

But because of the seriousness of the harm they cause, the hypocrites will be in the lowest level of Hell, as Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Verily, the hypocrites will be in the lowest depth (grade) of the Fire”[al-Nisaa’ 4:145]

hypocrites are who though call themselves the believers but in hidden they are infidels and non believers.

Jabir bin Abdullah says: I heard the Messenger of Allah (SallAllah-u-Alaihi-wa-Sallam) saying this: The difference between a man (Muslim) and shirk and kufr is the abandoning of salaah. (Sahih Muslim: Kitab ul Iman: Book 001, Number 0147)

Bait ul Maal Islami rayasat ka hota hai, Jahan Kay Hukamran aur Faisla Saaz Bai Namaz Houn, Woh Munafiq Rayasat Hoti Hai, Islami Rayasat Nahi. Aur Munafiq Jannam Ki teh Main Houn Geay.

“Surely, Allaah will collect the hypocrites and disbelievers all together in Hell”[al-Nisaa’ 4:140 – interpretation of the meaning]

But because of the seriousness of the harm they cause, the hypocrites will be in the lowest level of Hell, as Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Verily, the hypocrites will be in the lowest depth (grade) of the Fire”[al-Nisaa’ 4:145]

Tu munafiqon kay paas raseeden nahi hai na. Ye tu sab samjha rahe hai tujhe Itni der se.

Namaz per pehra dena insani kaam nahi hindu gaya nahi tujhse Abhi jo baat taal raha hai

Tu munafiqon kay paas raseeden nahi hai na. Ye tu sab samjha rahe hai tujhe Itni der se.

Namaz per pehra dena insani kaam nahi hindu gaya nahi tujhse Abhi jo baat taal raha hai

Jabir bin Abdullah says: I heard the Messenger of Allah (SallAllah-u-Alaihi-wa-Sallam) saying this: The difference between a man (Muslim) and shirk and kufr is the abandoning of salaah. (Sahih Muslim: Kitab ul Iman: Book 001, Number 0147)

The prophet (saws) said “A time will come when the hypocrites will live secretly among you (secretly trying to corrupt you), and the faithful will try to live their religion in secret among others (because they are oppressed in public and in the groups these hypocrites live in).” (Agreed upon), “There will be years of deceit, in which a truthful person will be disbelieved and a liar will be believed” (Ibn Kathir), “The (end of) time will be years of confusion. People will believe a liar, and disbelieve one who tells the truth. People will distrust one who is trustworthy, and trust one who is treacherous.” (because they can gain from them in life) (Ahmad) “There will be an abundance of critics, tale-carriers, backbiters and taunters in society.” (Al-Muttaqi Al-Hindi, Muntakhab Kanzul Ummaal) Ibn Mas’ood said, “Those are the days…when a man will not be safe from the companion he sits with.” Waabisah said, “And what do you order me to do if I reach that time?” He said, “Restrain your tongue and your hand, and be a fixture from the fixtures of your house.” (Abu Dawwud) Don’t get involved in community affairs not even the masjids who are filled with evil scholars, stay in your home.

Munafeqeen Kay Leay Raseedain Nahi, Ahle Eman Kay Leay Hain. it is because, Munafiq raseedain dekh kar bhi mukkar jatay hain, makkar kartay hain, jhot boltay hain aur Insaf ka Khoun Kartay hain, Khoun kay Payasay.

Munafeqeen Kay Leay Raseedain Nahi, Ahle Eman Kay Leay Hain.

Hath katenge Agar raseeden nahi Deen.

Is baat ko hosh o hawaas me samajh rahe ho ya nahi?

Miyaan Saab sholay picture me ayenge hath katne kay baad. Kuch samajh araha hai

references against him are byproducts of him filing a high treason case against former military dictator Pervez Musharraf.

Was his brain not working while filling the treason case against Musharraf, which is basically a case against imposing a temporary emergency!

Hath katenge Agar raseeden nahi Deen.

Is baat ko hosh o hawaas me samajh rahe ho ya nahi?

Miyaan Saab sholay picture me ayenge hath katne kay baad. Kuch samajh araha hai

Kufr ki haqumat tau reh sakti hai, zulm ki nahi. Isse tarah zulm aur na insafian karo. aik waqt ae ga, kisi Allah Waalay mazloum ki badduah maghrur, sarkash aur na insaaf zalimun ka tamam gharuru taqabur khak main mila Deay Ga.

gharoor-karnay-walay_small1.jpg

228062_104055759685905_100002444442699_33539_7874604_n.jpg

Kufr ki haqumat tau reh sakti hai, zulm ki nahi. Isse tarah zulm aur na insafian karo. aik waqt ae ga, kisi Allah Waalay mazloum ki badduah maghrur, sarkash aur na insaaf zalimun ka tamam gharuru taqabur khak main mila Deay Ga.

gharoor-karnay-walay_small1.jpg

228062_104055759685905_100002444442699_33539_7874604_n.jpg

12 saal kay bache ko gaadi kay nechay kuchal kar tujhe tera rab yaad agaya.

Shukar kar Mohammad kay sadqay qasas ka tohfa diya khuda nay warna zalim qatil ko latka diya jata.

Hath katenge dono. Ek Hasan ko diya jaega or ek Hussein ko. Frozen DHL Service se.

Agar qatal sabit hua to laasha Maryam uthaegi jese bhutto ki beti thi Kia naam tha Han benazir

Abhi party shuru hui hai. Jism kay baaqi auza ka bhi hisaab lenge.

Sood khaya. Yani murday bhai ka gosht.

Itnay aqalmand to ap ho kay samajh jaogay.

12 saal kay bache ko gaadi kay nechay kuchal kar tujhe tera rab yaad agaya.

Shukar kar Mohammad kay sadqay qasas ka tohfa diya khuda nay warna zalim qatil ko latka diya jata.

Hath katenge dono. Ek Hasan ko diya jaega or ek Hussein ko. Frozen DHL Service se.

Agar qatal sabit hua to laasha Maryam uthaegi jese bhutto ki beti thi Kia naam tha Han benazir

Abhi party shuru hui hai. Jism kay baaqi auza ka bhi hisaab lenge.

Sood khaya. Yani murday bhai ka gosht.

Itnay aqalmand to ap ho kay samajh jaogay.

Lakum Denukum Wali Ya Deen

Back
Top Bottom