Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Click on the Images to see them in high resolution

04cf30f76abbe2e7d544103e64766cee.jpg

88a73eb51e6890c515ab242e30b91d96.jpg

16cb1e96af7d10e2f53c34ba26d01cac.jpg

Last edited:
its total crap...
it claims america is one of the least corrupt, plain bull$hit, purely the stats are pro american...
aus and canada could be considerd less corrupt but not uncle SAM, thy influnece and bribe every single country on the god damn planet...
MODS please move this thread to the "funny" section

Last edited:
its total crap...
it claims america is one of the least corrupt, plain bull$hit, purely the stats are pro american...
aus and canada could be considerd less corrupt but not uncle SAM, thy influnece and bribe every single country on the god damn planet...

That means the other countries are corrupt, Americans are just working in the national interest.

Western Propaganda statistics
its total crap...

Second that.:toast_sign:

That means the other countries are corrupt, Americans are just working in the national interest.

This Index is Corruption Perception Index. It by it's very definition is a propaganda statistics. This is not even based on a sample where corruption occurance was measured, but a retarded metric in which a sample of people were asked whether their counry is corrupt or not. More than corruption, it represent faith in honesy of government officials, rather than degree of corruption thus baising it in favour of west.

Corruption perception index is pointless.

Calculation by GFI are more relevant as they quantify the losses due to Corruption.

India lost $343 billion from 2002-2011 in illegal outflows

I guess the one whom is in the wrong section, is you.
What you say doesn't mean Americans are a corrupted nation, but it mean Americans are using other nations corruption to their best interests.

This Index is Corruption Perception Index. It by it's very definition is a propaganda statistics. This is not even based on a sample where corruption occurance was measured, but a retarded metric in which a sample of people were asked whether their counry is corrupt or not. More than corruption, it represent faith in honesy of government officials, rather than degree of corruption thus baising it in favour of west.
You guys are free to swim in your ocean of deception, but believe me there is no need for an organization to tell you the corruption index, all you need to do is to put a map in your front, "No progression and prosperity is achievable through corruption, and there can't be found any other main reason for the nations backwardness and misery than corruption"

Last edited:

You mean India rank?

Do you believe it?

In my opinion India should above 125+ to 150+.

No because I'm discriminate against India, but based on some Indian opinion in the web about the rampant corruption, from acute bribing everywhere to robbing in big way.

Anglo-Saxon give India a big bonus as apologize for past colonization.

Bribing and stealing from public fund = Corrupt.

Giving your own business tax loop holes, taking billions in "campaign contributions", giving high ranking government officials wage increases every single year (recession years included), promising every kind of benefit possible every four years and then borrowing billions to fund it = Not corrupt.

Learn from the best.

You mean India rank?

Do you believe it?

In my opinion India should above 125+ to 150+.

No because I'm discriminate against India, but based on some Indian opinion in the web about the rampant corruption, from acute bribing everywhere to robbing in big way.

Anglo-Saxon give India a big bonus as apologize for past colonization.

Who is that girl in your profile pic? She's cute.

So in summary, your estimation of a country's ranking based on off hand internet post analysis is more accurate than a carefully conducted study.

3d96fab1c0dd0a61cd355afd80fb20de.jpg

Corruptness is Atleast one area where South Asia ranks top in

Back
Top Bottom