What's new

Corruption In Our military Hierarchy

Brother Military also enjoys 82% of our Budget which simple civilians gives in the form of Taxes, while top Personals (Rich/Powerful Men) always avoids taxes. Majors, Lt colonels, have 10s of Butt mans(Helpers), I saw myself one of Butt man was heating milk for kids, while other Butmans(helpers) are reserved for other small works just for 4 person Family. When Military Enjoys Separate Modern Colonies, their own rich way of Living, Then we civilian Reserves the right to ask about their Response in Bin Ladin operation, Check posts destroyed by Nato, Daily drones by USA. We civilians reserves the right to Ask from our Military, why they allowed Shamsi airbase to USA in Baluchistan?? Or accept that you love Dollars from decades despite putting behind the sovereignty, Integrity, and Lives of our Country ..

are you freaking crazy !

A Lt Colonel does NOT have that kind of help....
one heating millk for kids and blah blah blhah ....

I would like you to go and check the status of buddies in army and when you find out that you are wrong
come back and correct your post and apologize.

and oh yeah, as for the rest of your rant .... when civilians keep on mongering "Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeyah Bhutto " and as a result
folks like zardari are imposed
some one Fing well has to take care of business.

Brother Military also enjoys 82% of our Budget which simple civilians gives in the form of Taxes, while top Personals (Rich/Powerful Men) always avoids taxes. Majors, Lt colonels, have 10s of Butt mans(Helpers), I saw myself one of Butt man was heating milk for kids, while other Butmans(helpers) are reserved for other small works just for 4 person Family. When Military Enjoys Separate Modern Colonies, their own rich way of Living, Then we civilian Reserves the right to ask about their Response in Bin Ladin operation, Check posts destroyed by Nato, Daily drones by USA. We civilians reserves the right to Ask from our Military, why they allowed Shamsi airbase to USA in Baluchistan?? Or accept that you love Dollars from decades despite putting behind the sovereignty, Integrity, and Lives of our Country ..

Its true bro but they are one of us. We all love the army but it can be fixed if politician are loyal and so on it goes to you and me we all are the same :chilli:

Let forgive me for saying that our army is going to be DHA ARMY i am sorry i am not gonna insult the warriors who are steady days and nights across various borders but there is perception about officers here that they are not as good as they are supposed to be , its not about all of them but about most of them, and there is no reason to keep buttman with you , thats just a bullshit and it is insult for soldier who just boiled milk for kids , its a kind of humiliation and it is really non professional attitude and what need to say more is that yeah there is hell lot of coruption i think in army and all forces because there is no accountability, they simply give the bullshit reason that it is classified and cant be tell that where they are spending money but this is not the way to look at problem , there must be some professional civilian body which constitutes the professional auditing team to audit military money , sooner or later army has to to be accountable for money there is no escape just you can delay it but day is comming soon i think

is country ko ALLAH chala rah ha is may na army ka hat ha na gov ka we all are croupt for sure in some place in our life yeaha bach gay to gay ja kay to accouting ho gi bhai amal kia waha koi rank nai chalta and plz close this tread

Back
Top Bottom