What's new

Coronavirus: Iran's vice-president diagnosed with disease as outbreak spreads

Religion does not Trump the Public Good nor does it trump the safety and lives of millions, especially when every ‘do takay ka maulvi’ presents himself as a thakaydar of Islam and has his/her own interpretation.

Government orders should be followed unless a court or other constitutionally empowered institution with the authority to suspend government orders passes such a judgement.
I never rejected the idea of avoiding the friday prayer in these extreme circumstances in which many people are congested in an enclosed mosque, high chances of catching diseases. But, if people are going to everyday work, in a workplace with many people, they must be using some sorts of prevention mechanisms. Same prevention mechanisms can be used for Jummah prayer. People come, pray the 2 rakaah, continue back at home. Possibly hold the prayer in open sky instead of enclosed mosque.

It's late.
Der aye durust aaye. Ever witnessed something perfectly done by our governments in the past present or even possibly in near future ? Nope. Kia karsakte hain, kuch nai

Der aye durust aaye. Ever witnessed something perfectly done by our governments in the past present or even possibly in near future ? Nope. Kia karsakte hain, kuch nai
In case of Primary threat from China, Govt did a very good job but they failed to take other countries including neighbours into consideration.

Well , I already start to remotely work at my home ....

This gov has no strong figure and other official are trying to ignore the problem as usual ....

Our main body of officials are more than 50 years old , if this spread among them , there is chance that most of them don't survive ....

This is funny

The most funny part is that government did close the schools so people could stay home but too many Iranians used it to go shopping and travel to other cities .... So gov really can't control the people

And that determination is not left up to every Tom, Dick and Harry to make. There are constitutionally established bodies (such as the courts) that can make a determination about the constitutionality of a government directive. So until a court grants a stay (or suspends) a government order, it needs to be followed by Pakistanis.

Yes there are
That is why i said it depebds.

Well , I already start to remotely work at my home ....

This gov has no strong figure and other official are trying to ignore the problem as usual ....

Our main body of officials are more than 50 years old , if this spread among them , there is chance that most of them don't survive ....

This is funny

The most funny part is that government did close the schools so people could stay home but too many Iranians used it to go shopping and travel to other cities .... So gov really can't control the people
Well I agree with you over incompetence of our government or at least they've should have done a lot more to contain the virus but I don't think our neighbors are all truthful over here at least once Iran received the test kit and tested it announced the existence of virus while Iraq and Afghanistan with no infrastructural can not conduct the test let alone to release the number of the patients ... UAE, Saudi Arabia would not release the true number due to tourism .... some sources say there are 1400 cases just in israel ... if Iran has incompetence then what you say about China that it all started from there or SK or Japan with more than 2000 cases? Italy more than 600? more than 10000 death due to flu in the USA in a year ... you want me believe that UAE and Pakistan with huge number of Chinese worker and India with borders with China and 1 billion population and lack of hygiene have no virus?
There is incompetence in Iran but there are more outside the differences is we just too honest and prefer truth over other issues and release the number ... Iran has started to produce the test kit who else did it in the region?
And how many officials in other countries are less than 50?
The problem is the nature of this virus and I think eventually 80~90 of Earth population would get it due to be highly contagious and also incubation period which estimated 14 days some says 27 days which is hard to find.

Well these times will pass , we just lose 2-3 millions to hunger and Spanish flue in world war 1 .... This will pass

Nwo it does seem like a biological weapon doesnt it?

New type of war? Wait and watch.

Nwo it does seem like a biological weapon doesnt it?

New type of war? Wait and watch.
Well , this is ... Consider this that Instagram of BBC in in day post 17 news about corona virus in Iran while in same times only 2 news about China and 1 about each of Skorea , itally and Japan ....

American official actually asked the nation wide halt of economic activity in Iran and their media activily propagate this idea ....

So they want to Iran kill its own economy while is sanctioned

Well , this is ... Consider this that Instagram of BBC in in day post 17 news about corona virus in Iran while in same times only 2 news about China and 1 about each of Skorea , itally and Japan ....

American official actually asked the nation wide halt of economic activity in Iran and their media activily propagate this idea ....

So they want to Iran kill its own economy while is sanctioned
Sinisyer and easy way to kill the enemy but yea as they say all is fair in love and war?

A part of me wants to believe biological warfare theory. But my sanity wants me to stick with natural causes.

Sinisyer and easy way to kill the enemy but yea as they say all is fair in love and war?

A part of me wants to believe biological warfare theory. But my sanity wants me to stick with natural causes.

well even if this is natural mutation , then the western start a propaganda capmaign against Iran ... they are so low

First the Health Minister and now the Vice-President? Is the Iranian government that careless??

4 Iranian parilment member infected by cronoa virus ...

https://www.khabaronline.ir/news/1358114/مبتلا-شدن-۴-نماینده-مجلس-به-کرونا-۳۰-نماینده-تست-کرونا-دادند

well , probably most of them are infected ...

there is some rumers that some of new parilment members who were elected in this week are infected as well ...

If parliamentarians are infected then what will be situation of common people who travel in crowded public transport?

Back
Top Bottom