What's new

Coronavirus: Iran's deaths at least 210, hospital sources say

Mortality rate very high. China manages to bring the epidemic under control with its radical decisions. However, the situation is very critical for Iran.

that may crush the shrine economy..

Turkey needs to be on their guard. Millions of tourist coming into turkey every month and thats risky. Bad times are coming. Tourism industry will be affected massively

Mortality rate very high. China manages to bring the epidemic under control with its radical decisions. However, the situation is very critical for Iran.
No the mortality rate is just that 1~2 % the spread is fast and China decisions control that . it did nothing to mortality rate.

I think corona will finish Iran up before than USA/Israel...
Iran can't handle it coz they are completely fcked up and health sector is zero in Iran. That's why thousands of Iranians fled to Turkey from Iran.
Turkey must close all the border gates to Iran.

when it comes to the coronavirus I do not hold back in critisizing any country (including my own) I even got banned on the SDF (Sino Defence Forum) because I critisized Xi Jinping several weeks ago.

Coronavirus is now a massive pandemic, I actually wouldn't be surprised if the BBC's 200 Iranian casualties is true (or may be even higher) , Coronavirus is rampaging through the whole middle east (including Turkey) & it has already spread to the entire world, there already is massive comunity spread in so many countries around the world to the point where stoping flights to select countries is now useless.

the reason why there are few to no cases reported in countries such as Germany, France, Turkey, Egypt, Algeria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, India etc.. is because they only test those that came from select few countries (ie: China, Iran, Italy etc..), officialy there are now zero cases in Egypy & Turkey but that is just because they only test those who have travel history to China, Iran, Italy etc & everybody that had contact with them.. even the US now says a Covid-19 spread in the US is now inevitable.

I would feel far much safer if I was in Italy than if I was in Germany, & I would feel far much safer if I was in South Korea than if I was in Turkey & lastly.. I would feel far much safer if I was in Wuhan than if I was in Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Egypt, Lebanon, India, Pakistan, Afghanistan etc... & please note I'm not taking a dig at any country, I just truely believe the measures in Wuhan makes it safer than the aforementioned places.

regarding China's response to the Coronavirus, I have changed my views 180°, I used to be very critical of China's response (on the SDF) thinking it's not good enough, but now after seeing how the entire world can barely do anything aside from checking temperatures & test those with certain travel history & cancel flights.. I can confidently say Chinese health care & response to this pandemic is far much superior to any other country in the world, at this point the only thing that can stop Coronavirus is heat (in Iraq in summer it exceeds 50° celsius), I've always hated the summer in Iraq because it can be literaly painful to walk on the street because of the extreme heat & now? I can't wait for it to arrive.

the world needs to ask for China's advice, the reason why so many governments around the world downplay how serious is the pandemic is because they don't won't people to stop working so the economy wouldn't crash.

I was talking with my friend regarding this issue, when I told him we already stocked up on masks, food etc.. he laughed saying there are only 7 or so cases in Iraq & the flights with Iran have been canceled (they truely have been now) so my honest advice to members here.. stock up on masks while you still can, don't wait for anything from the government because they are far much more concerned about the economy than about the virus.

when it comes to the coronavirus I do not hold back in critisizing any country (including my own) I even got banned on the SDF (Sino Defence Forum) because I critisized Xi Jinping several weeks ago.

Coronavirus is now a massive pandemic, I actually wouldn't be surprised if the BBC's 200 Iranian casualties is true (or may be even higher) , Coronavirus is rampaging through the whole middle east (including Turkey) & it has already spread to the entire world, there already is massive comunity spread in so many countries around the world to the point where stoping flights to select countries is now useless.

the reason why there are few to no cases reported in countries such as Germany, France, Turkey, Egypt, Algeria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, India etc.. is because they only test those that came from select few countries (ie: China, Iran, Italy etc..), officialy there are now zero cases in Egypy & Turkey but that is just because they only test those who have travel history to China, Iran, Italy etc & everybody that had contact with them.. even the US now says a Covid-19 spread in the US is now inevitable.

I would feel far much safer if I was in Italy than if I was in Germany, & I would feel far much safer if I was in South Korea than if I was in Turkey & lastly.. I would feel far much safer if I was in Wuhan than if I was in Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Egypt, Lebanon, India, Pakistan, Afghanistan etc... & please note I'm not taking a dig at any country, I just truely believe the measures in Wuhan makes it safer than the aforementioned places.

regarding China's response to the Coronavirus, I have changed my views 180°, I used to be very critical of China's response (on the SDF) thinking it's not good enough, but now after seeing how the entire world can barely do anything aside from checking temperatures & test those with certain travel history & cancel flights.. I can confidently say Chinese health care & response to this pandemic is far much superior to any other country in the world, at this point the only thing that can stop Coronavirus is heat (in Iraq in summer it exceeds 50° celsius), I've always hated the summer in Iraq because it can be literaly painful to walk on the street because of the extreme heat & now? I can't wait for it to arrive.

the world needs to ask for China's advice, the reason why so many governments around the world downplay how serious is the pandemic is because they don't won't people to stop working so the economy wouldn't crash.

I was talking with my friend regarding this issue, when I told him we already stocked up on masks, food etc.. he laughed saying there are only 7 or so cases in Iraq & the flights with Iran have been canceled (they truely have been now) so my honest advice to members here.. stock up on masks while you still can, don't wait for anything from the government because they are far much more concerned about the economy than about the virus.

All the facts you stated are entirely true... we took the correct action in not letting our students back in order to prevent the coronavirus spread but unfortunately us pandering to the shias in iran has made it all go to waste!

Wont be suprised if in a few weeks we see a huge pandemic in pakistan now!

All the facts you stated are entirely true... we took the correct action in not letting our students back in order to prevent the coronavirus spread but unfortunately us pandering to the shias in iran has made it all go to waste!

Wont be suprised if in a few weeks we see a huge pandemic in pakistan now!
Wrong , those Shia are in quarantine if you guys see the pandemy look somewhere else for source of it.
And I still wonder how many people you test for the virus. We went as far as even build our own Coronovirus kit in our country ,how many people you test last week for Coronovirus ?
Not knowing is different than not present.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom