What's new

Featured CoronaVirus in Pakistan - Updates & Discussion

Dont trust those Chinese PDF fanboys claim in PDF, it is the actual percentage :

As of 26 January 2020, a total of 8866 patients including 4021 (45.35%) laboratory confirmed patients were reported from 30 provinces.

Nearly half of the patients were aged 50 years or older (47.7%).

There was a clear gender difference in incidence with 0.31 (male) vs. 0.27 (female) per 100,000 people (P<0.001).

The median incubation period was 4.75 (interquartile range: 3.0-7.2) days.

About 25.5%, 69.9% and 4.5% patients were diagnosed with severe pneumonia, mild pneumonia,
and non-pneumonia, respectively.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10....Jrg23MJRSWiT96OlOWvOMXw4sxLaMSGuPw9h739R77_LY
Median age of the people died?

ERt8sehWsAIHzza

ERt8rcfXkAAMA_T

IMG_20200226_223739.png
Experts predicted that even if such virus reaches Pakistan, will be taken care by Nature with rising temperature. No doubt that no one is going to make fun of Karachi weather anymore. :-). Karachi temperature is falling under Hot category. May ALLAH help us and keep everyone safe from such catastrophe.
Ameen.
spread this Dua.

IMG_20200226_223739.png

hold you breath 10 to 15 second , if you cough ... alert !!!!!!!! First alert . Drink lot of water and try your best keep your lungs clean.

hold you breath 10 to 15 second , if you cough ... alert !!!!!!!! First alert . Drink lot of water and try your best keep your lungs clean.
That was quite horrible experience, no coughs, but just had 3 plates of biryani, and i stomach felt double while i held my breath

Yes as it looks like most people will be sent there for both Quarantine and Treatment but the Wards haven't been completely built yet.
Could you shed more light on this fuss of “federal gov”, “Islamabad quarantine and treatment”, is there any initiative by the government in islamabad for creating special cell to deal with corona patients ?

Ameen!

We are ill equipped and ill managed to deal with such a clamity.

Taftan border was closed... but GCC remains a danger zone as well... flights to n from Persia need to be banned for now.

This is NOT secterian thing..but to protect all Paks!

Mangus

From Iran or from China, could spread to GCC so closing those areas down would make sense for Pakistan.

So much for privacy and patient confidentiality, name, address and telephone number published! #Idiots!
Sindh Health Ministry did hide them but i guess some scums of media fetched that up even before. Hero to sab ko banna hai na akhir, dukan sabne lagani hai.

No law and respect for privacy and confidentiality in this country

Pakistan very dense population but inefficient health care system is really gonna look bad. Pakistan should lock down provinces where people are returning from Iran so it doesn't spread to other provinces inadvertently.

Back
Top Bottom