What's new

Featured CoronaVirus in Pakistan - Updates & Discussion

This government proved itself as a sitting duck. In the past two months, Pakistan could have established multiple quarantine facilities but government didn't move an inch..
A facility is being built in 1-14 Hajji Camp Islamabad. Some sections of it are done others are being built. GOP is also modifying existing infrastructure inside the camp and a few other areas.

Last edited:
Afaik, Virus spreads alot in winter season especially in colder regions. Karachi has hot climate and so called winter is already over. Don't panic.

Experts predicted that even if such virus reaches Pakistan, will be taken care by Nature with rising temperature. No doubt that no one is going to make fun of Karachi weather anymore. :-). Karachi temperature is falling under Hot category. May ALLAH help us and keep everyone safe from such catastrophe.

Why authorities didn't quarantine people coming from Iran?

This is pathetic.

I am sure that the The Walking Dead virus will also invade Pakistan from Iran. Pun intended. :rolleyes:
100's of people returning from Iran have been quarantined.

Dude, this is FALSE narrative. This virus is dangerous to people of all ages. Cannot take this virus for granted.

Do you think young people are Terminators or something? :rolleyes:

when the fever was at the peak, every internal organ had swollen up so bad that i asked the doctor who i can assure Imran Khan was no hoor to suggest a quick end and she said sharam karo and smiled and walked away.

the loneliness of a person who is suffering a remedy less disease is a life changing experience.

this happened December 2017 in Karachi to me and my life changed. nobody called me a troll before December 2017.

Look like Iran is really downplaying this epidemic and reports coming in media are more likely to be true. Spread must be really extensive if a random pakistani visitor got infected during his stay.

Secondly why the **** Pakistanis just can't sit on their arses rather than making casual visits to virus infested nations. I mean even now authorities are trying to stop people from going to china and other high risk countries but morons take indirect flights to reach there.

Lastly fed and provincial govts should increase measures to check all people coming from sindh. If this virus reaches other province then its all over.

Incubation period of virus is increasing ever since it was first discovered. Initially incubation period was less than week but later on it was seen that virus emerged even after 3 weeks of testing.

Morons in Pakistan who wanted to bring back students from China just don't comprehend that how dangerous this virus is to populace. Now that one person is confirmed all those who came into contact are all exposed. Considering it has flu like characteristics this virus can spread easily via contact or even by close proximity. Karachi being densely populated is screwed if it get out in general populace.

It was inevitable sooner or later. I'm not surprised it came from Iran as opposed to China. The Chinese have worked hard at their end, while the Iranians have indulged in standard cover ups and denials.

The whole of Iran is a cat 1 risk, whereas in China only Hubei is cat 1 risk.

With Iran, there should be complete closure now that the threat is clear.

A facility is being built in 1-14 Hajji Camp Islamabad. Some sections of it are done others are being built. GOP is also modifying existing infrastructure inside the camp and a few other areas.
So all the patients will be sent to Islamabad?

stop blaming Iran.

if Pakistanis can pay Zakaat to Iran, they have every right to import anything they feel like from Iran

We don't want to waste a holly virus do we?

Seriously they pay Zakat to Iran? Must be unholly and sin to pay zakat to a fellow Pakistani sunni.

As a surviving dengue fever animal, i would like to request the government to impose emergency in the port city.

Karachi is mini Central Asia. It is the vein that pumps trade and blood from Arabian Sea to Siberian heartland.

I learnt something new today . Thank you. Karachi is mini central asia. LMAO

Back
Top Bottom