What's new

Featured CoronaVirus in Pakistan - Updates & Discussion

5 more cases reported in Sindh...

Punjab virus outbreak inevitable... 760 plus piligirms returned to punjab.. Most of them are not traced yet. 260 of them are being tested from today onwards

Pakistan Military Establishment and beaurucracy allowed them. A mole was just representative of them.
There are alot of shias in higher ups specially military. No surprise this BS was allowed at the expense of the entire Pakistan. As for PM Khan i am getting this increased impression that after the letting go of a convicted criminal Nawaz, he is but a dummy PM.

Pakistan Military Establishment and beaurucracy allowed them. A mole was just representative of them.
There are alot of shias in higher ups specially military. No surprise this BS was allowed at the expense of the entire Pakistan. As for PM Khan i am getting this increased impression that after the letting go of a convicted criminal Nawaz, he is but a dummy PM.

I don't think Zulfi Bukhahri has to do with this... Orders might have come from higher level either directly from Imran Khan or GHQ. Imran Khan is always been pro Afghanis and I won't be surprised if he himself showed softcorner towards people coming from Iran. Imran Khan last year also showed compassion towards Pakistanis jailed in Saudia Arab.

I don't think Zulfi Bukhahri has to do with this... Orders might have come from higher level either directly from Imran Khan or GHQ. Imran Khan is always been pro Afghanis and I won't be surprised if he himself showed softcorner towards people coming from Iran. Imran Khan last year also showed compassion towards Pakistanis jailed in Saudia Arab.

Damn dude, IK cant even change his pants without establishment/Army's approval.

More likely the decision was taken by Imran Khan...no one can forget Imran Khan idioticy during his first visit to Karachi after becoming PM, when he proposed an idea of giving citizenship to Afghanis.

Well, if you look the quarantine center which the Sehat ka Insaf have setup, no wonder people are trying to run from it. I would be surprised if anyone who spent 2 weeks in those tents isn't tested positive. The biggest blunder was not to seal border but anyway it was non-believing Chinese who took care of students, Ummah country was pushing GoP to accept citizens back. But we still have plenty of people who are loyal to other countries then the one where they're mistakenly born.

Yes, China took care of our students whereas Iran that uses our population for proxy wars and benefits so much from religious tourism outright dumped them on the border knowing very well they were infected.

So much for being a brother country.

Zulfi Bukhari also needs to be sacked and imprisoned if he was really involved.

This should be a lesson for those who wanted to bring back students from china.

Damn dude, IK cant even change his pants without establishment/Army's approval.

He is just being naive at times. Intelligence services took a very harsh exception when he called for Afghanis citizenship. After that day, he didn't uttered a single word. So I believe, letting Shia pilgrims sneaking back into Pakistan is yet another naive decision taken solely by Imran Khan. People were ridiculing govt of not taking back Pakistanis strangled in Wahun province. Thanks to rigid Chinease govt, it was not upto the Pakistan govt else we would had been affected from the virus much before.

P. S such decisions are to be taken by interior ministry whicj is currently under ex General

I wouldn’t worry too much, the higher temperatures make it harder to spread even with imported cases.

Just focus on the number of confirmed covid deaths and multiply by 30-100 to get a range of actual cases.

I wouldn’t worry too much, the higher temperatures make it harder to spread even with imported cases.

Just focus on the number of confirmed covid deaths and multiply by 30-100 to get a range of actual cases.
I think temperature has nothing to do with virus.

There are now six cases in Punjab and there is news of a guy passing away as well. When he was brought he was already in Coma. However they are not telling any further details and saying that once his tests come we will let you know.

Back
Top Bottom