What's new

Featured CoronaVirus in Pakistan - Updates & Discussion

You are absolutely wrong Pakistan is not doing random testing but doing contact tracing successfully and its not only for those who r showing sysptoms.

You just repeated what I said already. I live in karachi, I do not know first hand about the extent of contact tracing in Punjab but it is more robust from what I heard. But once a patient is diagnosed with Covid 19, the normal routine is to advice isolation for the family, the immediate family members who show suspicious symptoms and the most vunerable among them likely to present with more severe symptoms and may require hospitalization/ home oxygenation under doctor supervision, are recommended for test. In most instances if you take a detailed family history you will find out that the patient who actually went to the hospital to get tested is not the primary infection in the household but some other more healthier or younger member of the family who developed very mild symptoms a week or so ago and recovered.
This is my observation you can share yours.

Bad Day again. Another 2691 cases reported in a day. Unfortunately 77 people lost their lives. 3308 people recovered in a day. Only 24,577 tests conducted out of which positive ratio is 10.5%.
upload_2020-7-7_9-49-5.png

46 people died in Sindh, 15 people died in Punjab, 10 people in KPK, 3 people in Islamabad, 2 in GB and 1 in Balochistan.
upload_2020-7-7_9-51-45.png

Testing Stats
upload_2020-7-7_9-54-25.png

Why u Indians starts dck messuering contest every where even now in this pendemic?

Why u Indians starts dck messuering contest every where even now in this pendemic?
I believe you started it by saying pakistan does contact tracing and india is doing random test to keep the number down...
I just showed you the reality.... Face it or shrug it (like you always do) your choice....

Bad Day Again. Another 2980 cases discovered in 24 hours. Death Toll unfortunately increased by 83. 6008 people recovered. Only 21,951 tests conducted out of which positive ratio is 13.57%.
upload_2020-7-8_9-49-42.png
\
42 people died in Sindh, 30 people in Punjab, 7 people in KPK and 4 people in AJK.
upload_2020-7-8_9-52-14.png

Testing Stats
upload_2020-7-8_9-55-43.png

Bad Day Again. Another 2980 cases discovered in 24 hours. Death Toll unfortunately increased by 83. 6008 people recovered. Only 21,951 tests conducted out of which positive ratio is 13.57%.
View attachment 648971\
42 people died in Sindh, 30 people in Punjab, 7 people in KPK and 4 people in AJK.
View attachment 648972
Testing Stats
View attachment 648973

Why don't you also point out that around 60% people have recovered, positive percentage has reduced from around 25% of total tests to less than 15%, number of critical patients have reduced from more than 3500 to less than 2300? You sound like Geo News...

I believe you started it by saying pakistan does contact tracing and india is doing random test to keep the number down...
I just showed you the reality.... Face it or shrug it (like you always do) your choice....
LOL I was replying to someone try to comprehend first before commenting and getting excited

Why don't you also point out that around 60% people have recovered, positive percentage has reduced from around 25% of total tests to less than 15%, number of critical patients have reduced from more than 3500 to less than 2300? You sound like Geo News...
Hahaha I was also observing his attitude specially in Pakistan cases thread while he used the words whooping etc in Indian threads when there is only few recoveries and used the words like only 10000 cases and even 1000 deaths reported. But here he always exegerate and try to spread panic.

Hahaha I was also observing his attitude specially in Pakistan cases thread while he used the words whooping etc in Indian threads when there is only few recoveries and used the words like only 10000 cases and even 1000 deaths reported. But here he always exegerate and try to spread panic.
83 lives are not small. Apne mulk ka eik bhi maarey to dukh hota hai

LOL I was replying to someone try to comprehend first before commenting and getting excited

@Pakistani Fighter is basically our resident news reporter. He started this trend of reporting/updating everyday by going website and taking screenshots from there. I used to see that everyday along with many others and got updated thanks to him(and Ghazi Sahab) because nobody has time to visit official Pak covid website. He thought he's wasting his time, so stopped for few days. At that time, I requested him to start doing it again so that it can benefit/update others. Hope he continues.

As for his comments on India, he has only few posts there and his last post in Corona in India sticky thread was on 16 May i.e 2 months. Personally I don't see anything wrong with his comments.

One thing I do agree with him though is to increase testing, at least a little bit.

Another 3,359 cases reported in a day. 61 people unfortunately lost their Lives. 4346 people recovered in 24 hours. Only 24,333 tests conducted out of which positive ratio comes out 13.8%.
upload_2020-7-9_9-26-32.png

26 people died in Punjab, 23 people died in Sindh, 9 people in KPK, 2 in Islamabad and 1 in Balochistan.
upload_2020-7-9_9-29-11.png

Testing Stats
upload_2020-7-9_9-32-53.png

Another 3,359 cases reported in a day. 61 people unfortunately lost their Lives. 4346 people recovered in 24 hours. Only 24,333 tests conducted out of which positive ratio comes out 13.8%.
View attachment 649216
26 people died in Punjab, 23 people died in Sindh, 9 people in KPK, 2 in Islamabad and 1 in Balochistan.
View attachment 649217
Testing Stats
View attachment 649218
The positive ratio in Punjab is less than 10% in Sindh it's around 17%. This has been the trend for quiet a few days now. There are only 81 cases in Islamabad ratio is less than 5%.

Another 2751 cases reported. Death toll rises by 75 unfortunately. 3781 people recovered in 24 hours. Only 23,522 tests conducted out of which positive ratio is 11.83%.
upload_2020-7-10_10-48-19.png

40 people died in Sindh, 17 people in Punjab, 9 people in KPK, 4 people in Islamabad, 3 people in GB and 1 each in AJK and Balochistan.
upload_2020-7-10_10-50-36.png

Testing Stats
upload_2020-7-10_10-58-34.png

Active cases are decreasing mashallah se and now below 90k.

On June 22 recovery rate was 39% only and mashallah its now 61%.:pakistan:

In just two weeks, hopefully we will reach 80% people need to be cautious and follow sops a bit more like for another 2 months and inshallah it will be gone.

Back
Top Bottom