What's new

Coronavirus Has THREE Distinct Strains, US Suffering From Original Variation

I will not mind if you call me an Indian if you find me defending Indian atrocities on Kashmiris or minorities living in India..
And where did I defend Indian atrocities on Kashmiris?

But making fun of flags and maps.. I don't think it's necessary, or is it?
Oh? Here on PDF, how many times that has happened? Indian-Pakistan shitfest about each other's map is a daily show. So if a canadian makes fun of Chinese map its no longer kosher?

BTW, I am YET to see a single post from you on topic. Compare this with mine.

Last edited:
Its not the question of intermediate host, this paper and work done before it has shown 98% match with a Corona virus endemic in China in bats. Nice try, but sorry you don't know what you are talking about.

Judging from the quality of all the things that come out of China and especially the Chinese testing kits and masks and Chinese culture of covering everything up, Chinese strategic weapon are most likely dud. China can try launching her useless missiles, the 1000s of american warheads will kill all Chinese and nothing of value will be lost :enjoy:.

Sorry dear, the study has nothing to show what you want it to show. Like always, Chinese lies.

Unlike China, $1 does not buy anything of value in US or Canada. Actually we in Canada, if require, much better unemployment coverage from the government. I know many folks are getting as much as $4000 or more per month due to loss of their job. Thats is more than six month worth of salary in China. China, what a shitty country to live in!

Speaking of lies, here is my favorite Chinese lie.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2008/aug/12/olympics2008.china1
Olympics: Child singer revealed as fake

This is great China where they have to FAKE a child singer in Olympic opening of all things! What a pathetic country!

China has a global image related to "Fake" :enjoy:. I didn't make it.

Leave all the theatric man, just show at what point the research which this thread is all about says that "Covid did not start in China". And do quote original research paper. That is assuming you can even understand it. :enjoy:

The biggest elephant in the room is that Type A virus is closest to a Chinese Bat-virus. And it infects Chinese humans too. And all the US people who had this infection in December had a history of residence in Wuhan. You were talking about smoking gun, here is your smoking gun. This is Chinese virus.

Where did it says that in this research or the video? It only says Type A was most common in US (currently) and Type B comes from Type A. It says nothing about Patient Zero. Infact, it says that ALL american patients who were recognized early on had history of residence in Wuhan.

Folks you want another smoking gun? Here it is :

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/12/asia/china-coronavirus-research-restrictions-intl-hnk/index.html

China limits access to coronavirus research. "Under the new policy, all academic papers on Covid-19 will be subject to extra vetting before being submitted for publication. Studies on the origin of the virus will receive extra scrutiny and must be approved by central government officials, according to the now-deleted posts."

Why should government official scrutinize research? They are not even trained to understand research.
Why not endemic in US ? There are bats in US too.

Good question! I will ask the researcher themselves, if I were you.

My guess is, folks from China had some resistance to type A but US folks who came there had none.

My point exactly. And you did it first.

All I will say is this : I don't eat dogs or bats for that matter :enjoy:.
Simple and obvious answer is that it started in US. Why is it so difficult to say that ?

Why not endemic in US ? There are bats in US too.
Regional variance in viral genome. Unlike humans, bats don't travel across oceans, nor does their virus with them. If the infection would have started in US, virus would have been closest to Bat-Coronavirus seen in USA. That didn't happen.

Simple and obvious answer is that it started in US. Why is it so difficult to say that ?
Unfortunately for you, thats not what science tells us. What is is simple and obvious to you is not supported by science. Here is more information.

The coronavirus found in North America bats are called Rocky mountain coronavirus. First discovered in 2007 (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2857301/).

These fall into the Genus Alphacoronavirus of Family Coronavirdae, subfamily Orthocoronavirdae.(What is Genus? Here : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genus)

The Whuan virus falls into a difference genus altogether called Betacoronavirus.

Here is the taxonomy of Orthocoronavirdae which will help you to see why they are so different : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/Taxono...=2501931&lvl=3&lin=f&keep=1&srchmode=1&unlock

Simply put, there is NO known North American bat coronavirus which is similar to Wuhan-Chinese-Coronavirus. The only known species of bat-coronavirus in North America is in a different genus altogether.

To give you an idea of difference between them, consider this : Humans are under Genus Homo, of family Homonidae. We share this genus with other extinct species like neanderthals humans and stone age humans. The other genus closest to us in Homonidae is Pan or Genus of Chimps. Not sharing the same genus will be comparable to (dis)similarity between humans and chimpanzees.

@PakSword This is what I contribute. Unlike you who just gripe. TYVM!

Last edited:
I'm not sure of the policy here, brother. I think @WebMaster is the best one to clear this up. Could you make a GHQ thread about this? Thanks!
See man, it might not offend you if someone makes fun of the Indian map.. (or lets take your statement as true.. the Canadian MAP).. but others may be offended..

Please change it.

@The Eagle @Slav Defence @jaibi

Please can you please ask (or force) this person to change his profile pic?

I'm not sure of the policy here, brother. I think @WebMaster is the best one to clear this up. Could you make a GHQ thread about this? Thanks!
I have seen Indians making pictures of map of Pakistan resembling animals. It's their habit of doing this to other country's maps and flags.

If there's no policy, we should make one.

I have seen Indians making pictures of map of Pakistan resembling animals. It's their habit of doing this to other country's maps and flags.
Don't limit it to a single nationality only. Pakistan folks are equally responsible for this shit-show day in and day out. And lets not even get started about Chinese..

This is why we need real-ID linked to social media. We need to unmask all the larpers so we can sort through the keyboard warriors and trolls.

They say some folks find emotional support in food, some in pets.
Are you talking about this??? Btw, is that you in the picture?
cowurine.jpg

So, tell me why are you ashamed of being an Indian when all your previous post shows how you defend your motherland India? My apologies, I don't blame you. It's a loser's race.

What's happening bro.

Fill me in.

China for me right now is bats and viruses alone.
No idea, they think I am Indian and are posting some weird pictures and calling Indians all sort of names. I guess you folks can talk to them. Actually the guy in question, @rott, has some weird fetish about following me. I have put him on ignore. He already derailed this thread.

@Nilgiri @padamchen @Raj-Hindustani folks, this guy wants to talk to you. Anyways I am putting him in my ignore list. No point in playing with a pig -- both of us will get dirty only pig enjoys it.

Hi Rott is my friend who likes to troll a lot here.

I don't wage wars against my friends (I did so before on basis of absolute consistency, and it was not pleasant), I know they are just having some fun.

Lot of trolling/counter-trolling gets sent their way too....especially lately for China/Chinese in internet world.

Some indian poster for example earlier made me laugh when he said to some pakistani trolls...I cannot reply here what I want to, but dont worry I will bash some of you later on twitter :lol:

You should not take things so seriously, as it means some nugget of some truth (to you) in the trolling has gotten under your skin.

Every country/culture in world has some weird stuff that some (minority) of them do that can be trolled to whole country....its easy come, easy go for it. All that left is for a particular forum/place to draw the line of what is good and bad faith and thus acceptable trolling window, and you either fine with it or you arent fine and you can leave the place and find another one if it means that much.

Thus it is better to look at bigger picture when you can with some members past their trolling.....you will find some are actually pretty nice people with interesting stories (like Rott) haha...and @dbc recently told me similar about "grey boy 2" as well.

You are banned now anyway, not sure what you got into. But hope you read this at some point and relax. Reality is out there, not in here.

FWIW, if any issue you feel should be changed systemically at high level, there is GHQ where you can msg WebMaster directly on it.

Hi Rott is my friend who likes to troll a lot here.

I don't wage wars against my friends (I did so before on basis of absolute consistency, and it was not pleasant), I know they are just having some fun.

Lot of trolling/counter-trolling gets sent their way too....especially lately for China/Chinese in internet world.

Some indian poster for example earlier made me laugh when he said to some pakistani trolls...I cannot reply here what I want to, but dont worry I will bash some of you later on twitter :lol:

You should not take things so seriously, as it means some nugget of some truth (to you) in the trolling has gotten under your skin.

Every country/culture in world has some weird stuff that some (minority) of them do that can be trolled to whole country....its easy come, easy go for it. All that left is for a particular forum/place to draw the line of what is good and bad faith and thus acceptable trolling window, and you either fine with it or you arent fine and you can leave the place and find another one if it means that much.

Thus it is better to look at bigger picture when you can with some members past their trolling.....you will find some are actually pretty nice people with interesting stories (like Rott) haha...and @dbc recently told me similar about "grey boy 2" as well.

You are banned now anyway, not sure what you got into. But hope you read this at some point and relax. Reality is out there, not in here.

FWIW, if any issue you feel should be changed systemically at high level, there is GHQ where you can msg WebMaster directly on it.
Very well narrated. My English still sucks in comparison to yours.

Back
Top Bottom