What's new

Coronavirus Has THREE Distinct Strains, US Suffering From Original Variation

But don't you drink cow urine and rape everything that moves?
Sorry I am not Asian, must be a Chinese thing. Also, relevance :enjoy:. Unless you are implying Chinese have their way with Bats and dogs. In that case, keep it in your country. kthxbye, now gtfo.

Sorry I am not Asian, must be a Chinese thing. Also, relevance :enjoy:. Unless you are implying Chinese have their way with Bats and dogs. In that case, keep it in your country. kthxbye, now gtfo.
Not Indian? But you get triggered everytime about India. Look at your posts in your profile. Lol... If you generalize about Chinese son can I about Indians.

Not Indian? But you get triggered everytime about India. Look at your posts in your profile. Lol... If you generalize about Chinese son can I about Indians.
Look in this thread itself. I am more triggered by Chinese lies about origin of covid than anything else.
And I don't care if you generalize Indians. Be my guest, do it in a thread relevant to that. There is no dearth of such threads in this forum.

Good question! I will ask the researcher themselves, if I were you.

My guess is, folks from China had some resistance to type A but US folks who came there had none.

My point exactly. And you did it first.

All I will say is this : I don't eat dogs or bats for that matter :enjoy:.
But you drink cow piss and eat cow sh&t:woot:need I say more

Ha ashamed of having brown skin I don’t blame you :smitten:

As I said, I am not Chinese. Please don't confuse me with Chinese. :enjoy:
Is this Chinese map as your profile pic? It's might be offensive.. please change it. Think about it.. if a Chinese poster makes fun of Indian or Canadian MAP, how would you feel?

Please chance your profile pic.

Is this Chinese map as your profile pic? It's might be offensive.. please change it. Think about it.. if a Chinese poster makes fun of Indian or Canadian MAP, how would you feel?
I don't give a shit about Indian map and they are free to make fun of Canadian map. We Canadians are not exactly that sensitive.

Also, I would be more worried about how world perceives Pakistan. We know how China has handled covid situation. Now if Pakistan is still so sensitive about Chinese sensibilities after all they have done, then Pakistan and Pakistanis are mere side kick to China. For once, realize that your country is going to be in deep mess economically and otherwise due to these folks and their government's doing.

I don't give a shit about Indian map and they are free to make fun of Canadian map. We Canadians are not exactly that sensitive.
See man, it might not offend you if someone makes fun of the Indian map.. (or lets take your statement as true.. the Canadian MAP).. but others may be offended..

Please change it.

@The Eagle @Slav Defence @jaibi

Please can you please ask (or force) this person to change his profile pic?

Sorry dude, I don't take orders from a Chinese sidekick. TYVM.
Don't be sorry.. and it wasn't an order.. it was a request..

Your user ID is "BringHarmony" but you are doing exactly opposite on this forum.

And how you responded to a simple request shows you are getting angry for no reason. Take a chill pill.

Your user ID is "BringHarmony" but you are doing exactly opposite on this forum.
I am doing exactly what my name suggest. Only way to bring harmony is by pushing Chinese out of scene. Anywhere Chinese go, they bring only disharmony. Look at your country and even here in Canada. Besides, I would love to see you comment on the topic of the thread.

I am doing exactly what my name suggest. Only way to bring harmony is by pushing Chinese out of scene. Anywhere Chinese go, they bring only disharmony. Look at your country and even here in Canada. Besides, I would love to see you comment on the topic of the thread.
No you aren't.

That's why I asked, how would you feel if people start saying this about Indians (or say Canadians)?

Don't make fun of country maps or their flags please.

Thanks.

That's why I asked, how would you feel if people start saying this about Indians (or say Canadians)?
I answered you already. And should you not have taste of your own medicine? Should I doubt that you are a Pakistani or a Muslim and call you a covert Jew or something? Because thats exactly what you have been doing.

Now if you please, can you talk about the topic?

I answered you already. And should you not have taste of your own medicine? Should I doubt that you are a Pakistani or a Muslim and call you a covert Jew or something? Because thats exactly what you have been doing.

Now if you please, can you talk about the topic?
I will not mind if you call me a jew if I defend jews.. I will not mind if you call me an Indian if you find me defending Indian atrocities on Kashmiris or minorities living in India..

But making fun of flags and maps.. I don't think it's necessary, or is it?

Anyway, I will leave in on mods how they see it.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom