What's new

Coronavirus deaths reported in the US hit a high yesterday. Today will be worse

This is disgusting, look at that disease-ridden stool pit. If we had a prime minister worth a penny he'd have shut down the border long ago. I don't need those zombies coming up here.

LOL! We are trying to keep you guys out.

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/coronavirus-live-updates-covid-19-canada-covid19
Coronavirus live updates: U.S. troops on border 'unnecessary' and 'damaging' to Canada-U.S. relations, Freeland says

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau says Canada is in talks with the United States in hopes of avoiding the deployment of American soldiers along their shared border.

Trudeau says it is in the best interests of both countries that the world’s longest unmilitarized border remain that way.

Stay home my friend, and make sure you help your elderly ..
I am worried about my wife a lot , she is telling me that her brother's work place is shutting down and soon her dad's too, they live pay check to Pay check I don't know what will happen after that, we know that we have Chippa, Selaani and other welfare Orgs who help with Groceries, i wonder if there are any working in S.Carolina ?

There are charities, Red Cross etc but on the whole America is a very lonely and self-absorbed placed! I don't say that lightly because I have built a decent life here and enjoyed the bounties of this beautiful land with very smart creative people, but that is the truth! America for me is 'Been there done that' for a long time.

My in laws are in similar situation as your's: Not much money, not many relatives who could help. I can say a lot about the self-absorbed rot in this society and that's one of the reasons I want to get away from here but it's only my wife holding me here. I have a well-established family in Karachi who have been asking me to move back.

Currently, wife and I are alternatively doing grocery store trips for father in law. Lord Forbids if one of us gets sick, there is no one to lean on!

Back
Top Bottom