What's new

Coronavirus A Manufactured Illusion - Dr David Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.

He played a pivotal role in the creation of MRNA technology and has stated on record that it's not to be used on humans. I'll see if I can dig up the source again and post it.

He played a pivotal role in the creation of MRNA technology and has stated on record that it's not to be used on humans. I'll see if I can dig up the source again and post it.
Why didn't you dig up the source first before making the claim?

The question people should ask themselves is IF there is a slight % of documented deaths caused by second dose around the world then how sane is the decision to agree to jab yourself and your kids … what will be you argument if things go south …?
You can die from aspirin.
You could die the day after the injection without complications.
You could also die from the virus.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I have had both the Oxford astrazenica jabs and no issues. My brother didn't take the jabs and right now he is recovering from covid.

Please make informed choices

There has been a campaign of villifying and denigrating any academic who speaks against the narrative.
This is Professor Martin Kuldorf of Yale university.

Incidentally Professor Sunetra Gupta of Oxford university said the same.

Do you have the transcript? I prefer not to watch youtube.

'' I was expecting a vigorous debate....what I didn't expect was the slandering and censorship that took place. Many of my colleagues are afraid to speak out...This is not good for science.''

It's a very short video.

'' I was expecting a vigorous debate....what I didn't expect was the slandering and censorship that took place. Many of my colleagues are afraid to speak out...This is not good for science.''

It's a very short video.
That is just an accusation. I prefer to read some solid reasoning.

This is an open forum you dimwit. I've provided a fact based video and the patent numbers can be validated by the general public. Judging by your Jahil response, you probably haven't even watched it and flippantly want to impose your dictatorship on everyone else. If you can't have a civilised discussion then go get Fcuked!
I really don't need to watch these propaganda videos and I don't buy your conspiracy theory stuff at all. Shame on you and your existence
Try listening to the facts, moron.
Facts? A random stupid video out of some shady website? Facts that even a 5th grader can debunk. Why don't you visit a covid er please

I really don't need to watch these propaganda videos and I don't buy your conspiracy theory stuff at all. Shame on you and your existence

Facts? A random stupid video out of some shady website? Facts that even a 5th grader can debunk. Why don't you visit a covid er please

It's called facts.

What Garbage 5 members of my family so far have died due to corona virus complications. One being my cousin who was 23 year old and suffered from delta variant passed away in Karachi just last week. I myself developed raspatory complications in last November and was gasping air for 3 weeks. Even now i cant walk for few meters without being out of breath. Any moron who thinks this is fake should get him/herself checked. I swear next time any one tells me corona is not real i will punch the living shit out of that person.

What Garbage 5 members of my family so far have died due to corona virus complications. One being my cousin who was 23 year old and suffered from delta variant passed away in Karachi just last week. I myself developed raspatory complications in last November and was gasping air for 3 weeks. Even now i cant walk for few meters without being out of breath. Any moron who thinks this is fake should get him/herself checked. I swear next time any one tells me corona is not real i will punch the living shit out of that person.

Nobody here said it is fake or that people aren't dying of it.

You've demonstrated the point. You haven't even watched the video posted at the start of the thread and come on here stating that it's "propaganda". How did you come to that conclusion? Why are you even posting on this thread when you don't know what you're commenting on? Sounds to me like you're a useless donkey unable to debate properly based on the evidence posted. As stated, Dr Martin in the video I originally posted gives you all the Patent numbers which you can cross check against the US patent office database found here...
So go ahead and try and debunk what he states. Prove that you have an intellect greater than a 5th grader. Shame on you and your existence if you fail to debunk his claims.

Why is it so difficult for you people to understand? No one is claiming that COVID doesn't exist! For gods sake read the bloody thread and watch the video! What we're saying is that it has been engineered and released for a specific reason!
BTW Sincere condolences for the loss of your loved ones Pandora. Just out of interest, did you or your 5 family members receive the vaccine?

Last edited:
Just for the record, nobody I know has died of the virus, repeat nobody. My neighbours, and a couple I know had it and both said that it was very tough.

@Mohsin A

Just watched the complete video. Very technical and hard work, but excellent. I came across this guy before, I believe he might be filing some sort of legal case in the matter.

Just the kind of info I like, rationally argued and from a genuine expert in the field. You could see that the two german professors were impressed and shaken.

He has no doubt that the virus, and the pandemic are engineered. The role of the press is to hype the 'pandemic', which is exactly what it's doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom