What's new

Coronavirus A Manufactured Illusion - Dr David Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mohsin A

Just watched the complete video. Very technical and hard work, but excellent. I came across this guy before, I believe he might be filing some sort of legal case in the matter.

Just the kind of info I like, rationally argued and from a genuine expert in the field. You could see that the two german professors were impressed and shaken.

He has no doubt that the virus, and the pandemic are engineered. The role of the press is to hype the 'pandemic', which is exactly what it's doing.

It's the first time I've come across Dr Martin. Very informative interview and it's just solidified my view that this Covid crisis has been engineered and we're being fed a lot of misinformation through the MSM. I've cross checked all the patent applications he has stated and what he says lines up correctly.

If there is one person who needs to get investigated, it's this vile individual who is largely responsible for funding virus development....Dr Fauci. Look up what's going on between him and senator Rand Paul who is exposing him.
2021-05-21-fauci.jpg

The Germans were gobsmacked by the evidences put forward. The thing is the people behind the pandemic have engineered it so well from all perspectives.....especially from a public relations viewpoint. The MSM has helped create and inflate a hysteria around the virus to the extent that people have stopped questioning them and believe whatever they're being fed and then bury their heads in the sand.

It's the first time I've come across Dr Martin. Very informative interview and it's just solidified my view that this Covid crisis has been engineered and we're being fed a lot of misinformation through the MSM. I've cross checked all the patent applications he has stated and what he says lines up correctly.

If there is one person who needs to get investigated, it's this vile individual who is largely responsible for funding virus development....Dr Fauci. Look up what's going on between him and senator Rand Paul who is exposing him.
2021-05-21-fauci.jpg

The Germans were gobsmacked by the evidences put forward. The thing is the people behind the pandemic have engineered it so well from all perspectives.....especially from a public relations viewpoint. The MSM has helped create and inflate a hysteria around the virus to the extent that people have stopped questioning them and believe whatever they're being fed and then bury their heads in the sand.

Now i can understand things better. Initially, us pandemic deniers thought that there actually wasn't a pandemic. Now I understand that there is a pandemic, but it is exagerrated by a wide margin by the media.

The 'greater' the pandemic, then the greater the responses that the public will accept. Vaccines is one, and vaccine passports as well. I'm sure theres more to come.

I don't have the skills to check the patents, I think that you virtually have to be a lawyer to understand it fully. I am very careful about validating my beliefs.

Now i can understand things better. Initially, us pandemic deniers thought that there actually wasn't a pandemic. Now I understand that there is a pandemic, but it is exagerrated by a wide margin by the media.

The 'greater' the pandemic, then the greater the responses that the public will accept. Vaccines is one, and vaccine passports as well. I'm sure theres more to come.

I don't have the skills to check the patents, I think that you virtually have to be a lawyer to understand it fully. I am very careful about validating my beliefs.

Vax Gestapo proposed by Biden and Trudeau to arrest people who don't vax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom