What's new

Coronavirus A Manufactured Illusion - Dr David Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.
The question people should ask themselves is IF there is a slight % of documented deaths caused by second dose around the world then how sane is the decision to agree to jab yourself and your kids … what will be you argument if things go south …?

The question people should ask themselves is IF there is a slight % of documented deaths caused by second dose around the world then how sane is the decision to agree to jab yourself and your kids … what will be you argument if things go south …?

They are now promoting the vaccine for children. The chances of a child of dying of the virus are literally one in a million. So they want to inject a child with an untested virus with no long term safety data for a virus they have virtually no chance of dying from?

Always treated this 'pandemic' with an air of suspicion.

New Covid Pre-print: Drs Ioannidis & Axfors at Stanford university
Infection Survival Rate
Age 0-19 99.9973%
20-29 99.986%
30-39 99.969%
40-49 99.918%
50-59 99.73%
60-69 99.41%
70+ 97.6% (non-inst.)
70+ 94.5% (all)

They are now promoting the vaccine for children. The chances of a child of dying of the virus are literally one in a million. So they want to inject a child with an untested virus with no long term safety data for a virus they have virtually no chance of dying from?

Always treated this 'pandemic' with an air of suspicion.

New Covid Pre-print: Drs Ioannidis & Axfors at Stanford university
Infection Survival Rate
Age 0-19 99.9973%
20-29 99.986%
30-39 99.969%
40-49 99.918%
50-59 99.73%
60-69 99.41%
70+ 97.6% (non-inst.)
70+ 94.5% (all)

Some thought provoking discussion about vaccines …

I consider Dershowitz one of the most evil people on the planet.

Big zionist, best friend and defender of Epstein. If he is batting for a side then you know it stinks.

Absolutely. As Jamal points out the survival rate is way above 90% which brings into question as to why the vaccine is needed in the first place.
I urge everyone to watch the video I've posted as it exposes the COVID fraud taking place in front of our very own eyes. Big Pharma patented alot of covid related material 15-20 years back....they knew about it all along and ended up blaming China which I knew from day one was a pack of lies.

Last edited:
@The Eagle sir why are these idiots allowed on forum
Absolutely. As Jamal points out the survival rate is way above 90% which brings into question as to why the vaccine is needed in the first place.
I urge everyone to watch the video I've posted as it exposes the COVID fraud taking place in front of our very own. Big Pharma patented alot of covid related material 15-20 years back....they knew about it all along and ended up blaming China which I knew from day one was a pack of lies.
Just shut up and die

@The Eagle sir why are these idiots allowed on forum

Just shut up and die

This is an open forum you dimwit. I've provided a fact based video and the patent numbers can be validated by the general public. Judging by your Jahil response, you probably haven't even watched it and flippantly want to impose your dictatorship on everyone else. If you can't have a civilised discussion then go get Fcuked!

Try listening to the facts, moron.

Well start listening...

Last edited:
This is an open forum you dimwit. I've provided a fact based video and the patent numbers can be validated by the general public. Judging by your Jahil response, you probably haven't even watched it and flippantly want to impose your dictatorship on everyone else. If you can't have a civilised discussion then go get Fcuked!

Ignore idiots who have zero sense of critical thinking.

Well start listening...

Yes, that's an important point you have raised. If you look at the figures I have posted, you will notice that children are virtually immune from the virus. Recently I have seen people claiming that children are dying. Viruses don't work like that, even with a variant which is 0.5% different from the original. Why the sudden change? Do vaccinations have anything to do with it.
In the UK the death rate is 1 in 2 million.

Oh, here's some fake news to enhance the 'pandemic'. Three totally different deaths of the same boy who is 12 yrs. :p:

Well start listening...

Nobody is doubting that coronavirus is killing people. Rather, the argument is that this biological warfare has been planned for at least 20 years. Listen to the damn interview I've posted!
4000+ patents have been recorded with regards to the SARS Coronavirus including gene sequences as well as TP PCR tests. So they control the actual virus and the means to detect and cure it. Dr Martin even gives the Patent numbers. e.g....
- 1st Vaccine patented for Covid was the Spike Protein virus vaccine logged by Pfizer in JANUARY 2000!
- In 1999 Dr Anthony Fauci along with other gov/scientific establishments funded research at the University of Carolina to create an "Infectious replication defective virus" which targets lungs. The patent for this was filed April 19th 2002. US Patent number 7279327.

Watch the rest of the interview....all the evidence is there and it gets even more shocking!!!

So the story of the "Wuhan Virus" is a bunch of baloney and dust in our eyes. Their aim is to get as many people as possible vaccinated for a virus which has a 99% survival rate.
There has been thousands of cases of healthy & active people getting vaccinated and then catching the virus or developing other complications and unfortunately passing away. This is nothing short of bio-terrorism where they're injecting everyone with MRNA vaccines which essentially teach our bodies to create spike proteins which are getting lodged in our arteries and organs and over time will cause health complications. Heck, even the creator of MRNA Dr Robert Malone has stated "No one should take these jabs, ever!".

Last edited:
Nobody is doubting that coronavirus is killing people. Rather, the argument is that this biological warfare has been planned for at least 20 years. Listen to the damn interview I've posted!
4000+ patents have been recorded with regards to the SARS Coronavirus including gene sequences as well as TP PCR tests. So they control the actual virus and the means to detect and cure it. Dr Martin even gives the Patent numbers. e.g....
- 1st Vaccine patented for Covid was the Spike Protein virus vaccine logged by Pfizer in JANUARY 2000!
- In 1999 Dr Anthony Fauci along with other gov/scientific establishments funded research at the University of Carolina to create an "Infectious replication defective virus" which targets lungs. The patent for this was filed April 19th 2002. US Patent number 7279327.

Watch the rest of the interview....all the evidence is there and it gets even more shocking!!!

So the story of the "Wuhan Virus" is a bunch of baloney and dust in our eyes. Their aim is to get as many people as possible vaccinated for a virus which has a 99% survival rate.
There has been thousands of cases of healthy & active people getting vaccinated and then catching the virus or developing other complications and unfortunately passing away. This is nothing short of bio-terrorism where they're injecting everyone with MRNA vaccines which essentially teach our bodies to create spike proteins which are getting lodged in our arteries and organs and over time will cause health complications. Heck, even the creator of MRNA Dr Robert Malone has stated "No one should take these jabs, ever!".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom