What's new

Corona Virus India l Updates, News & Discussion

1409 cases have been detected in 24 hours. 388 people more recovered and 41 people died in 24 hours
upload_2020-4-23_9-28-29.png

India conducted 38 thousand tests in single day

upload_2020-4-23_9-31-33.png

1409 cases have been detected in 24 hours. 388 people more recovered and 41 people died in 24 hours
View attachment 626394

India conducted 38 thousand tests in single day

View attachment 626395
Daily testing has slowed down a bit. They should allow pool testing in more areas.

EWSLn0YU0AI7-V0

The growth of COVID-19 cases has been more or less linear, not exponential

On Mar 23, we had done 14,915 tests
On Apr 23, we have done more than 5 lakh tests

@Raj-Hindustani are rapid Testing banned in India?
Yes, the rapid test kits procured from China have very bad quality and in some cases accuracy of 5%. Meanwhile we are going ahead with RT-PCR testing and local manufacturing with help from South Korea. Also our own rapid test kits are undergoing validation.

Yes, the rapid test kits procured from China have very bad quality and in some cases accuracy of 5%. Meanwhile we are going ahead with RT-PCR testing and local manufacturing with help from South Korea. Also our own rapid test kits are undergoing validation.
So how you did 41000 tests in single day? That too the highest one I suppose. Does the data includes the rapid testing too?

So how you did 41000 tests in single day? That too the highest one I suppose. Does the data includes the rapid testing too?
I think it doesnt include. As they were taken out of use as soon as states found that their accuracy is abysmal. But I am not sure if all Rapid test kits are paused or only Chinese ones. The numbers will only grow as we have procured huge numbers of RT-PCR kits. I think I had posted those numbers in this thread earlier. Also we are manufacturing them now. And the pooled testing in some parts.

Back
Top Bottom