What's new

Corona Virus India l Updates, News & Discussion

I see. So it causes internal physical changes too.

It damages your lungs,leaving a honey comb effect. South Korea has reported cases of reinfection in people who were positive for covid19 before and got cured.

It damages your lungs,leaving a honey comb effect. South Korea has reported cases of reinfection in people who were positive for covid19 before and got cured.

1. So the supposed curing does not heal the lung damage ?? In India I hear of some people who got cured. One from Kerala state who got cured came on TV some time back and gave out a message of encouragement to I think those who are infected and also to the public in general.

2. How soon was the reinfection ??

No, the lungs are curable. It just takes some time as the alveoli and other lung tissues need to heal. Lung damage is common and these tissues regularly face damages due to inhaled dust, allergies and cold virus. They all self heal in couple week's time

Yes, coronavirus is difficult to be immunised. The virus keeps mutating. That is ehy people get cold repetitively from childhood till old age. Cold virus or coronavirus can't be immunised in general

No, the lungs are curable. It just takes some time as the alveoli and other lung tissues need to heal. Lung damage is common and these tissues regularly face damages due to inhaled dust, allergies and cold virus. They all self heal in couple week's time

Yes, coronavirus is difficult to be immunised. The virus keeps mutating. That is ehy people get cold repetitively from childhood till old age. Cold virus or coronavirus can't be immunised in general

Please tell me how can lungs or the body heal firbrosis? You are confusing covid19 with a commom cold or pnemonia, clearly its not.

This is nothing like your everyday common cold or flu. I have personally seen CT scans of infected lungs. This disease causes fibrosis which is irreversible.
The immediate cause of death is viral pneumonia or ARDS. Fibrosis is a consequence of viral pneumonia which is quite late sequelle to present.

Is there any vaccine for Cold Virus?
I am not aware of any vaccine. I don't think it is possible to vaccinate as people don't seem to gain immunity and can get repeated attacks of cold virus.
Please tell me how can lungs or the body heal firbrosis? You are confusing covid19 with a commom cold or pnemonia, clearly its not.
No, Covid19 causes pneumonia. Fibrosis happens when there is repeated injury and not something that can happen in small period of time. Yes, healing of lings tissues does cause mild fibrosis in of some case of severe pneumonia but is not serious. Only some deadly diseases like TB causes fibrosis as TB eats the lungs and makes it rot. This is not the case with pneumonia. So, one need not worry about fibrosis

Cases detected in 24 Hours are 941. 182 people recovered in a day. 37 Deaths in 24 days reported
upload_2020-4-16_11-7-17.png

Impressive Testing Rate
upload_2020-4-16_11-16-14.png

ABout 1007 cases detected in a day. 260 people recovered in a day 23 more people died in 24 hours
upload_2020-4-17_10-15-10.png

Testing is increasing day by day. More than 3 lakhs have been conducted so far
upload_2020-4-17_10-19-39.png

Goa Chief Minister Pramod Sawant on Thursday retweeted BJP national general secretary BL Santhosh's post on Twitter, indicating that Goa might be the first state to enter the green zone of the COVID-19 pandemic by 20 April.
Taking to Twitter, Santosh had earlier said that if all goes according to the government's plan, Goa would be the first state to be declared a green zone by 20 April.

The senior BJP leader had also urged citizens to keep their eyes and ears to the ground.

The coastal state had reported seven COVID-19 positive cases, of which six patients have recovered and one is being treated at a designated hospital in Margao.

Of the two districts in the state, South Goa has already been declared a "green zone" by the Union health ministry.

The health ministry has categorised all districts in India into different COVID-19 zones. A district that has not reported positive coronavirus cases can be marked under the green zone and lockdown may be eased a little at such places.

Back
Top Bottom