IMG-20200322-WA0019.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG-20200322-WA0016.jpg
    IMG-20200322-WA0016.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG-20200322-WA0021.jpg
    IMG-20200322-WA0021.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 41
jatna Lockdown is totally successful....

Follow-up, many states are declaring lockdown Delhi, UP etc....

So Indian posters really really honestly believe the bull that the infection has not already spread to communities?

Remind us how many individuals have been tested up until this weekend. By my calculations it was around 1 in 100,000 citizens.

Just let that sink in.

Of all these folks locking down for daylight hours (as a "test" as per Modi's own words), do the geniuses here honestly believe the virus isn't already spread to multiple households? And what the heck is the point of a curfew for certain hours?? Those silent carriers will come out and mingle in the evening.

I just don't get this nonsense. It's too late for even total lockdown to have any true effect, unless you genuinely believe India has 300 infectees only. India, like Pakistan needs now to focus purely on capacity preparations for a tsunami of cases. Modi is a clever guy. He keeps his electorate stupid and happy with whatever nonsense he does.

Daylight hours curfew for a single day as tessshhht... Seriously I'd laugh if it wasn't so deadly serious. Maybe I'll laugh anyway.

So Indian posters really really honestly believe the bull that the infection has not already spread to communities?

Remind us how many individuals have been tested up until this weekend. By my calculations it was around 1 in 100,000 citizens.

Just let that sink in.

Of all these folks locking down for daylight hours (as a "test" as per Modi's own words), do the geniuses here honestly believe the virus isn't already spread to multiple households? And what the heck is the point of a curfew for certain hours?? Those silent carriers will come out and mingle in the evening.

I just don't get this nonsense. It's too late for even total lockdown to have any true effect, unless you genuinely believe India has 300 infectees only. India, like Pakistan needs now to focus purely on capacity preparations for a tsunami of cases. Modi is a clever guy. He keeps his electorate stupid and happy with whatever nonsense he does.

Daylight hours curfew for a single day as tessshhht... Seriously I'd laugh if it wasn't so deadly serious. Maybe I'll laugh anyway.

Yaar, why people go and do the testing if he is good and healthy?

Even if I have fever and cough then why should I go and ask for corona testing? (I am working from home and not met to any suspected person)

As of now, India is doing the right things and testing only of those people who is coming from other countries (properly infected) or anyone came close to infected people.

India's case is just different compare to Pakistan because Pakistan needs to deal with her borders as well ( China, Iran and Afghanistan).

Pakistan needs to deal with more challenges and chances are that count will be higher than India.

it does not mean that India is not doing testing and therefore, count is less than Pakistan.

Indian Central government and states governments are going great job and taking proper steps to secure us.

Last edited:
Listen how one can ev

Just let that sink in.

You seem to be unhappy with the lesser number of cases in India compared to Pakistan...luckily Indian govt has woken up early unlike pak govt and is locking down everything until March 31st..nearly all states have announced lockdown till 31st march.
If people are really getting infected with corona they will show symptoms and they will hurry to hospitals..luckily no one till now (except for people who came from abroad) has shown such symptoms

Covid-19 outbreak: India orders lockdown in 75 districts, inter-state buses cancelled till March 31
Updated : March 22, 2020 02:59 PM IST

India has ordered a lockdown in 75 districts where positive cases of coronavirus have been reported.
Only essential services will be available in these areas.
All inter-state passenger buses will also be cancelled till March 31.
coronavirus-india-lockdown-janta-curfew-768x432.jpg

ANU SHARMA

@awnusharma

suspended all passenger trains till March 31, including suburban services like local trains. All metro rail services will also be suspended till March 31. Only goods trains are allowed to run till March 31 for movement of essential supplies.

Further, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has called upon all Indians to observe a 14-hour 'Janta', or public, curfew to encourage the practice of social distancing.

Mahararashtra, the worst-affected Indian state, has shut all public places including offices and non-essential shops till March 31

https://www.cnbctv18.com/healthcare...ate-buses-cancelled-till-march-31-5532491.htm

Just let that sink in.

Well if Indians are happy , that's what matters. Seems to piss off some people for some reason.

75 districts is enough you think...??

74761120.jpg
Districts with cases reported. It's not written in stone, can be increased as per situation.
My district is also down till the 31st.
Its eerie, no vehicular horns blowing, no street noise. Its surreal.
The Chinese have really brought the movies home to the world.

75 districts is enough you think...??

74761120.jpg
That is the list given by central govt to the respective states....14 states have today decided to lock down their states...soon more states will follow...thanks for your concern...and I hope you will pressurise Imran khan to shutdown Pakistan just as Modi is ordering states in India.

Back
Top Bottom