What's new

Corona Virus India l Updates, News & Discussion

India is not testing all suspects. India is limiting testing to those with travel history or contact history with known cases. Symptomatic patients without travel/contact history are declined for testing. This is the problem. The world realised some time ago that cases are occurring without any known chain of transmission.
We tested 1.6 million in a week.

What is the story with the Janta Curfew?
Is it for one day only this Sunday or is it everyday starting Sunday?
If it's only for one day then it isn't going to do much good.

What is the story with the Janta Curfew?
Is it for one day only this Sunday or is it everyday starting Sunday?
If it's only for one day then it isn't going to do much good.
It is for trail in a way. Modi said masses should be prepared for such moves in near future.

Anyway, total lockdown in my city. All shops/malls/transportation etc stopped. Zero movement on roads...except those in emergency services and Police.

It is for trail in a way. Modi said masses should be prepared for such moves in near future.

Anyway, total lockdown in my city. All shops/malls/transportation etc stopped. Zero movement on roads...except those in emergency services and Police.
daru shop allso closed ?

Modi ki nutanki khattum nahi huee, he is doing junta curfew today only while on Sunday nearly every business entities are closed anyways.

My point was that one day isn't going to make a difference if the people are going to mingle the next day.
It just sounds like a stunt.

My point was that one day isn't going to make a difference if the people are going to mingle the next day.
This is just a trial to get the idea of where we are standing also getting prepared before a complete lockdown is imposed.

India is up for a long lockdown. Railway just announced that all passenger trains are cancelled until 31st March, also many states like Punjab, Rajasthan and Karnataka announced lockdown on their own. Maharashtra will also announce lockdown by today evening.

Back
Top Bottom