What's new

Corona Restrıctions in Army

Ravenman

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Turkey is one of those countries that is taking the Coronavirus (a phony fake-virus) very seriously.

Every doctor on earth is yelling about the negative effects of facemasks but no gouvernment is listening. I see not only civillians but also soldiers and policeofficers of whole the world wearing those masks.

1313519.jpg

- Masks will block the consumption of fresh air.
- The amount of O2 what you can consume decreases.
- If you cant consume enough O2, your sympathetic nervous system (flight-fight-reaction) will be very active.
- This will result in a much faster hartrate, this makes you very tired and exhausted and you could pass out.

Put a mask on for weeks or months and the amount of oxygen in your blood decreases, but Co2 blood increases. This will cause inflammations and it will harm your immune system. I will not talk about the micro-chemicals of the mouthmask what you are inhaling to your lungsç

So, if covid-19 really exists, than wearing masks would make you MORE vulnerable against it. It will get you killed faster.

I am in Turkey now for 3 months and i see a great difference with the Netherlands where i live. Wearing masks is the rule in Turkey. Even for soldiers and agents. Even in the car. Even in restaurants. Even with 40 degrees of Celsius.

Turkey could be an example to forbid masks at least for soldiers, because otherwise our soldiers gonna die for nothing without firing a single shot.

Let our enemies wear masks. Not us.

Back
Top Bottom