What's new

Cops set to shed khaki and don smart designer uniforms

:lol::lol: why would I do that???

I don't know why you indians are so defensive

Even you know that the average indian is of the dark ugly variety

Even you know that across the sub continent the closer you get to Pakistan the better looking and fairer you get.

I dont understand why you people are so upset

You will do that because you are called ugly by the White guys everyday you met them on roads. But just blow yourself up not any human. Muslims or Hindus or Christians everybody has right to live except ugly creatures like you. :D

I DID NOT KNOW THERE ARE MIDDLE AGE EXTREMISTS STILL LIVING HERE ON EARTH.

Ugly chicks wearing blue uniform!!

We never claimed to be white, just better looking then you
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I have done this exercise quite a lot of time. Okay lets do this again. Search for random pictures of some public gathering places in Lahore, Karachi and Islamabad like railway station where common Pakistani gather and debunk this entire narrative. Here we go

http://www.alamy.com/stock-photo/lahore-railway-station.html
upload_2017-9-7_19-49-22.png

upload_2017-9-7_19-49-58.png

Karachi Railway Station

upload_2017-9-7_19-52-32.png

Common pakistani looks almost as beautiful or ugly as common hindustani.

Attachments

• upload_2017-9-7_19-50-21.png
    upload_2017-9-7_19-50-21.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 20
Since ages all are demanding for Police Reforms and here we have come up with Police Uniform.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I have done this exercise quite a lot of time. Okay lets do this again. Search for random pictures of some public gathering places in Lahore, Karachi and Islamabad like railway station where common Pakistani gather and debunk this entire narrative. Here we go

http://www.alamy.com/stock-photo/lahore-railway-station.html
View attachment 423713

View attachment 423715

Karachi Railway Station

View attachment 423716

Common pakistani looks almost as beautiful or ugly as common hindustani.

Pakistan is diverse

We had millions of people come over from India

So we have plenty if Indian looking dark people.

In fact a insult in Pakistan is to tell somebody they look Indian

But we also have Pakistani looking people across the country, across Northern Areas, the western part of Pakistan, Baluchistan etc

Indian's are ugly and dark

Change of uniform wont make them look better.

They could wear gucci and armani and thry would just be ugly and dark people wearing gucci and armani
As oppose to blue eyed white than white pakistanis!

We didn't want to be pagans worshipping animals and idols, who are you to question our decision or rejection of something as worthless as hinduism
Hahahah coward! A danda up their ^ and they found all good things in islam !

Nevermind the retard and his racism. Let's go back on topic.

For some reason, I hate collars. NSG have done a slight uniform change as well.

personnel-share-a-light-moment-at-the-inauguration-of-nsg-hub-on-june-picture-id88775059

Collared uniform.

TzIytja.jpg

HottyRH.jpg

To a zip up, turtleneck, which actually might not suit the climate, but yeah.

We didn't want to be pagans worshipping animals and idols, who are you to question our decision or rejection of something as worthless as hinduism

You did not have a choice. You remain butt ugly still today. The same Hindu gene. Whether you like it or not. 8-)

You did not have a choice. You remain butt ugly still today. The same Hindu gene. Whether you like it or not. 8-)

Our ancestors may have been hindu (msybe buddists) but they were from Kashmir, Northern Pakistan, West Pakistan l, Balochistan, Punjab and Sindh

Their is no such thing as a religious gene

And the people from the areas making up Pakistan are better looking then the dross from rest of the sub continent

You may not like it but its a basic reality.
Indians simply aren't that good looking

Its not about being dark either, there have been plenty of African or Caribbean women whom i thought were very beautiful

Its a certain indian look, made worse by being Kala

Our ancestors may have been hindu (msybe buddists) but they were from Kashmir, Northern Pakistan, West Pakistan l, Balochistan, Punjab and Sindh

Their is no such thing as a religious gene

And the people from the areas making up Pakistan are better looking then the dross from rest of the sub continent

Its not about being dark either, there have been plenty of African or Caribbean women whom i thought were very beautiful

Its a certain indian look, made worse by being Kala

LoL that certain Indian look is yours as well. You might not be able to get the point but the Indian ethnicity is of the same as most of pakistan. You also remain mainly kala as well. And for good looks, you have to be an utterly blind fool to not have seen good looking Indians. Same as pakistanis I guess. Rest is your usual bullshit. Keeps your brain happy with such delusional thoughts.

Anyway not to derail the thread.

Pakistan is diverse

We had millions of people come over from India

So we have plenty if Indian looking dark people.

In fact a insult in Pakistan is to tell somebody they look Indian

But we also have Pakistani looking people across the country, across Northern Areas, the western part of Pakistan, Baluchistan etc
Look I didn't search for any particular 'ethnic' backgroud. I searched for railway stations and crowd there. Now if you are telling me that Railway station are used only by dark people then I guess it will be hard to believe you.

BTW Karachi is home of 7-8% of Pakistan's population and if that is not a representative sample of Pakistan's common people then devil only knows what is.

You can yap as much as you want but mirror won't lie. If most of Pakistani do not like what mirror shows then its their problem not that mirror is trying to insult them.

If beyonce is considered good looking and hot then Indians do not have to worry about their looks.

Cops set to shed khaki and don smart designer uniforms

But what about the mentality?
How can you change it?
Are you ready to edit their DNA/genes?

Lol

Then comes another interesting following angle:

main-qimg-516b5f8f1c9009c83b5a295492e4d4f9-c

For your viewing pleasure :lol:

upload_2017-9-8_23-50-45.png

upload_2017-9-8_23-54-16.png

upload_2017-9-8_23-54-32.png

upload_2017-9-8_23-54-46.png

Such a bunch of handsome and fair and lovely Pakistani cops. Must be that great DNA, culture, religion and mentality.

upload_2017-9-8_23-58-36.png

upload_2017-9-9_0-0-24.png

upload_2017-9-9_0-0-41.png

upload_2017-9-9_0-1-11.png

May be you will say all these are Indian soldiers right? And btw, I didn't search 'Ugly black Pakistani soldiers'. I only searched 'islamabad parade' and this was the first pictures with closeup.

You problem is that you want to look like this so that what you think in your mind.. but in mirror its totally different

upload_2017-9-9_0-3-38.png

BTW these folks are from Afghanistan.

Back
Top Bottom