What's new

Cops in IOK post resignation videos after 3 are killed

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Cop Resignation Videos In Jammu And Kashmir After Terrorists Kill 3
On Tuesday, the Hizbul Mujahideen had put out a video threatening to kill security personnel, mainly Special Police Officers, if they didn't resign
All India | Edited by Deepshikha Ghosh | Updated: September 21, 2018 13:42 IST

5avaob5g_kashmir-police-resign_625x300_21_September_18.jpg

A Special Police Officer resigns in a video message in Jammu and Kashmir

SRINAGAR: After three policemen were kidnapped and killed in Jammu and Kashmir just days after Hizbul Mujahideen terrorists put out a video with a "resign or die" threat, resignation videos have been posted by six cops.

The three policemen, all Special Police Officers (SPO), were dragged out of their homes in Shopian in south Kashmir before daybreak and killed by terrorists. Their bullet-riddled bodies were found hours later in an orchard near their village.
"My name is Nawaz Ahmad Lone, resident of Kulgam. I was working as an SPO, I am resigning of my own free will, not because of any compulsion," said one Special Police Officer.

Another said he had been an SPO for six years but had resigned on the 17th and had "nothing to do with the police department".

"My name is Shabir Ahmad Thokar, son of Ghulam Mohammad Thokar. I was working as an SPO for last eight years. Through this video l want tell everybody that from today I have no relation with police department," said a third cop in his video.

1apgpafo_kashmir-police-resign_625x300_21_September_18.jpg

A second Special Police Officer resigns on video in Jammu and Kashmir

On Tuesday, the Hizbul Mujahideen had put out a video threatening to kill security personnel, mainly Special Police Officers, if they didn't resign. The video featured a collage of images of Jammu and Kashmir police, and a voice asked cops to submit their resignations within four days.

"Upload your resignations on the internet or face the consequences," the local head of Umar Majeed group, an offshoot of Hizbul Mujahideen, is heard saying.

lgcri6g_kashmir-police-resign_625x300_21_September_18.jpg

A screen grab of the third resignation video posted by a Special Police Officer in Jammu and Kashmir.

Security officials said posters carrying threats also come up in many villages.
The threats were directed mainly at Special Police Officers, who, terrorists believe, are the main source of information against them for security agencies. Such policemen are mostly locals who work with security agencies.

Pakistan Harassing Kashmiris by sending Hizbul militants with a threat is not freedom fight, it's known as spreading terror.

Sad Kashmiris are victims of this terror spread by Hizbul Mujahideen.
Kudos to the brave Kashmiri officers who still works and whoop these terrorists.

Like General Zia once said, Freedom has no price : )

Hizbul Mujahideen dispatched three slum dogs to hell so that's a moment to rejoice... Great
and the COWards are running to hide behind the cow-mata. resigned ....

That's why he was killed too. :lol:
Are you talking about Rajiv Gandhi and his mother Indra Gandhi ...got butchered by brave separatists..

No it's known as burying your head in the sand.

Locals joining militancy in Kashmir highest since 2010; al Qaeda affiliate gaining ground
https://www.tribuneindia.com/news/j...al-qaeda-affiliate-gaining-ground/643050.html

The Kashmiriyat is under danger due to Islamic organisations gaining ground in Kashmir. This simply means this is dangerous for local culture of kashmiris and their existence. Pakistanis are cheering this points to their involvement into this.

Are you talking about Rajiv Gandhi and his mother Indra Gandhi ...got butchered by brave separatists..

But not by making big dialogues like freedom and price thing and what not. :P hahaha he had to pay the price for Kashmir :D

Hizbul Mujahideen dispatched three slum dogs to hell so that's a moment to rejoice... Great
and the COWards are running to hide behind the cow-mata. resigned ....
We dispatched even more hizbi rats and dragged them around on a leash. Where does this stop?

Hizbul Mujahideen dispatched three slum dogs to hell

Two of them were muslims, so Pakistanis are sending hizbul militants to kill Muslim Kashmiris. And then making judgement that they will go to dozakh. How pathetic!

The momentum is gathering pace as those submitting their resignation has now increased to Ten.
In due course these former SPO may join the freedom struggle with lots of inside information.

3 Policemen Abducted and Killed in Kashmir After Hizbul's 'Quit or Die' Threat, 10 Post Resignation Videos
A Twitter handle purportedly belonging to the Hizbul Mujahideen group has claimed responsibility for the abduction and killing.
News18.com
Updated:September 21, 2018, 2:53 PM IST

https://www.news18.com/news/india/3...after-hizbuls-quit-or-die-threat-1884093.html

Two of them were muslims, so Pakistanis are sending hizbul militants to kill Muslim Kashmiris. And then making judgement that they will go to dozakh. How pathetic!
It does not matter..whether they were Muslim or not. They were supporting an oppressor and working for a hindu state to kill the innocent Muslims. Thus when Mujahideen kill these rats, they go to hell burn to there till the eternity.

Back
Top Bottom