What's new

Featured Coordinated attack by Protesters and Afghanistan BP at Chaman gate

Yep this was all planned, just look at the way they are portraying the fallout i.e. Pakistan was the aggressor. With the videos that were put out everyone went silent i.e. ANA reps telling the crowd to run forward and clear instructions for them to attack the Pakistanis. I feel sorry for the losses, as these people were being led up the garden path.
This has backfired on them big time.
The Pashtuns of Pakistan have seen it for what it is and you only need to look at their responses on social media.
I'd say the western border needs to be beefed up massively.

The Pak Pashtun have suffered massively with the influx of Afghans. Our children got massacred. Our families butchered. Our cities and neighborhoods aren't safe. The Afghans took our peace and replaced it with their barbaric AK-47 culture. Afghans brought their tribal culture to our streets. The KP province has suffered most. The Pakistani Pashtun are sick and tired of Afghans. Time has come to reverse this trend.

Time has come to repatriate Afghans. Time has come to protect our border. Beef up FC. They need all the help they can get to be more effective at the border. They need drones. They need better rifles. They need heavy artillery. If Afghans resort to aggresive posture simply take out entire Afghan regions. We need to be firm and decisive.

The Pak Pashtun have suffered massively with the influx of Afghans. Our children got massacred. Our families butchered. Our cities and neighborhoods aren't safe. The Afghans took our peace and replaced it with their barbaric AK-47 culture. Afghans brought their tribal culture to our streets. The KP province has suffered most. The Pakistani Pashtun are sick and tired of Afghans. Time has come to reverse this trend.

Time has come to repatriate Afghans. Time has come to protect our border. Beef up FC. They need all the help they can get to be more effective at the border. They need drones. They need better rifles. They need heavy artillery. If Afghans resort to aggresive posture simply take out entire Afghan regions. We need to be firm and decisive.

It's not the end of things by far, if they can send poor village folks to their deaths, expect anything. You're right, the western border needs serious attention now.
As for the Pak Pashtuns i.e. the majority, there are more Pashtuns in Pakistan than the entire population of Afghanistan. People are indeed sick of it all.
Anyway I hope for peace between the nations inshallah, but we must understand there are many seriously evil nefarious elements.

The Afghan soldiers ARE RESPONSIBLE for those deaths for instigating their citizens to mass charge the Pakistani Border forces and throw rocks at them. Had they not fired at those charging, they would have all been killed themselves.

It's not the end of things by far, if they can send poor village folks to their deaths, expect anything. You're right, the western border needs serious attention now.
As for the Pak Pashtuns i.e. the majority, there are more Pashtuns in Pakistan than the entire population of Afghanistan. People are indeed sick of it all.
Anyway I hope for peace between the nations inshallah, but we must understand there are many seriously evil nefarious elements.

Peace is impossible bro. Forget outside influence for a moment which definitely exists, but Afghans are the biggest hurdle to peace.

Afghans themselves are the biggest problem. They claim Pakistani land. Don't recognise Durand Line.

The Afghan soldiers ARE RESPONSIBLE for those deaths for instigating their citizens to mass charge the Pakistani Border forces and throw rocks at them. Had they not fired at those charging, they would have all been killed themselves.

Did you read the reports?
The FC didn't even open fire at the charge! They just fired warning shots (video evidence proves this). Only when they started to set fires and destroy things did the FC open live firing.
Like I said I will make dua for those who died, but this is 100% the fault of the ANA, local authorities at Chaman etc.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1572170/p...an-fire-at-chaman-border-only-in-self-defence

Last edited:
Did you read the reports?
The FC didn't even open fire at the charge! They just fired warning shots (video evidence proves this). Only when they started to set fires and destroy things did the FC open live firing.
Like I said I will make dua for this who died, but this is 100% the fault of the ANA, local authorities at Chaman etc.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1572170/p...an-fire-at-chaman-border-only-in-self-defence

MY BAD!.........Thanks for correcting me. So the Afghans were completely and utterly in the wrong. The Pakistani border forces response was very minimal then. We let them off very easily.

MY BAD!.........Thanks for correcting me. So the Afghans were completely and utterly in the wrong. The Pakistani border forces response was very minimal then. We let them off very easily.

Of course, troops were actually pulling back whilst waves came. How do people think they managed to destroy Pakistani property? Only after they started to attack troops and light fires was lethal force deployed.

Spare the rod, spoil your child....

Muslims are no easy folks to administer over them, especially by a Muslim state!!! Please study history...

Non-Muslims are like milk. When it gets sour it turns into yogurt, cream etc. - still useful...

Muslims are like oil. When it gest adulterated it turns into poison....

Back
Top Bottom