What's new

Conversions threaten Pakistan's "Macedonian" tribe

Wow what moderation from irfan when roadrunner starts trolling then its ok if indian members reply then there post gets deleted.what double standard from irfan nice start to your job.

Argh! Reuters... as always without any proof, a plain and stupid propaganda as usual. Good for sheeples' consumption though

it wasn't a joke in the slightest. 3,000 Muslims (a minority) were slaughtered in India over rumours, helped by the police and establishment.

Occasionally in Pakistan, Ahmadiyys, Sunni Muslims, Shi'ite Muslims get murdered. I don't believe I've heard of a case of the Kalash being Gujeratied at all.
so you mean to say that no Hindus were burnt alive by our Muslim brothers in the train coach and the Hindus attacked with out any provocation. Ofcourse people like you who do not know any thing about the ABC's of Gujarat riots are the rumour crackers.

A kalash soldier gets involved in a car accident...wakes up .... people let him hes converted ... and he converts?

A kalash muslim convert wants more people to join islam.

Kalash say tht some people dnt want them to have schools.

Another says they dont want them.

This article is full of nonsense!?!

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

A kalash soldier gets involved in a car accident...wakes up .... people let him hes converted ... and he converts?

A kalash muslim convert wants more people to join islam.

Kalash say tht some people dnt want them to have schools.

Another says they dont want them.

This article is full of nonsense!?!

Wow what moderation from irfan when roadrunner starts trolling then its ok if indian members reply then there post gets deleted.what double standard from irfan nice start to your job.

Seemed good to me. Veeru indian was the troll who baited the thread with "Pakistan should do more to protect minorities".

The reply by me was very valid. You can't compare some non muslims converting to massacring thousands of minorities in one go. There's no comparison in the treatment of minorities in Pakistan against India, but i'll agree Pakistan should do better.

After falling unconscious during a car accident , the mid-20s member of the paramilitary Chitral Scouts woke to find that people with him had converted him to Islam.

Assalam alaikum

never knew after waking up from sleep one becomes muslim

TARIQ

Seems like the mods allow so called 'think thanks' to speak about Gujarat riots when it was a muslim mob who burnt a train carrying Hindu women and children, but they delete my comment regarding muslims burning christians alive and beheading sikhs wonder why?

Seems like the mods allow so called 'think thanks' to speak about Gujarat riots when it was a muslim mob who burnt a train carrying Hindu women and children, but they delete my comment regarding muslims burning christians alive and beheading sikhs wonder why?

very simple. because some incidents of beheadings and murder to occur in Pakistan. But never does mass massacres of minorities occur in Pakistan like in India.

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

After falling unconscious during a car accident , the mid-20s member of the paramilitary Chitral Scouts woke to find that people with him had converted him to Islam.

if that's what the article says then it's rubbish.

Forced conversion itself is a nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom