What's new

Conversation topics..!!

1. Just try to make her comfortable in our presence or while talking.
2. Always be a good listener.
3. Try to know her point of view in various issues.
4. Try to gain her trust.
5. Make her habitual of your presence.
6. Go slow.
7. Try to become a friend of her.
and lastly,
8. Just be what you are.

She will first like you and then eventually fall in love with you.

I like that salvation.. go slow.. i can do that..!! :D listner.. well have to listen to her silence she dosent talk much yaar..!!! but yes ofcourse she had told she likes me and is not under pressure from her parents at all and stuff..!!! so all the pressure is on me to do the talking..:(..

I know this is absurd..!!! I got recently engaged and its an arranged one..!! I have got two months to get to know her before marriage..!!! And the problem now is i don't know what, how to talk to her..!! i am stuckk guys..!! she is shy and dosent talk much..!! how do i talk to her and make her talk yaar.. i am all out of conversation ideas when i pick up the phone..!!!

So guys and gals.. plssss help..!!!!

Mods:- if inapproriate pls delete the thread befor u think what this forum has come too ..:D

DUDE;
Take your laptop with you to her open this forum and let her read it she would understand your problem.........may be she too has the same problem.....
Try this I hope it would work

i know friend..!! actually i was a jerk when i talked about politics..:( the problem is she doesnt have many friends from the opposite sex and mee too have the same problem..!!
I am travelling now and all my conversations are on phone..!! i think i can get better topics if i take her out one time..!!! but donno whether it would be approriate.. u know we live in a kinda conservative society..!! any ways i gonna give that a try..!!!

Its ur life dont let anybody ruin it .. ppl like it or not, you should hang out with her..!

Be yourself, be polite and humble but no pushover and just dont be mama's boy girls like self made thinking guys.

Take your time go for a lunch or dinner chat about food and genuinely try to understand her likes dislikes.

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

What kinda thread is this!!??

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

Is an indian here given freedom?

No Indians are hanged here.

What pathetic person you are..

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom