What's new

Convener MQM Dr Imran Farooq killed

For how many years he was out of country and he was active in politics like Altaf Hussein from UK? Is Gov. taking any steps to keep situation normal in Karachi?

The killer is being reported to be an Asian

For how many years he was out of country and he was active in politics like Altaf Hussein from UK? Is Gov. taking any steps to keep situation normal in Karachi?

He was inactive for last 1 & a half years ...

Its cuz of MQM sir , Imran farooq was amoung founding members of MQM

Isn't that one of the political parties of pakistan????
going by the post of few people it seems he was fouder of some sort of gang.
can you please give me some pakistani links which provides some info about the man???

I think now they are gonna start riots all over Karachi....so mourn this.

TSK TSK!

I think now they are gonna start riots all over Karachi....so mourn this.

TSK TSK!

Well everything is fine rite now ( Garden Area , Soldier Bazaar & Guru Mandar ) .. Don't know about the rest .

After 92 operation he remined underground for seven years and then emerged in London and for last two years he was not actively involved in decision making of MQM London secretariat. He was suspended due to some organizational reasons. However as per news channels reports he used to be invited in different functions of MQM London and was enjoying good relations with Mr Altaf Hussain. So far no unpleasant incident has been reported in Karachi and I consider no reason for creating such an incident.

More important is that people should keep Karachi calm. No need of riots for politician died outside Pakistan, without knowing who killed him and why? It may be case of some robbery or something else. There are many people who just want reason to start rioting don't give then helping hand.

A prominent political figure in Pakistan has been killed outside his home in London.
Imran Farooq was a leading member of the MQM party which is one of the largest in Pakistan.
Police confirmed they were called to an address in Edgware, London, at 5.30pm after reports of a serious assault.
"A 50-year-old single Asian man had multiple head wounds and stab wounds. He was confirmed dead at the scene at 18.37," a Metropolitan police spokesperson said.
Next of kin have been informed, they added.
According to reports from 1999, Mr Farooq claimed asylum in the UK after years on the run as one of Pakistan's most-wanted fugitives.
He was wanted on a range of charges including murder but insisted the claims were politically motivated.
In Pakistan, he had served as Convenor of the Coordination Committee.

Isn't that one of the political parties of pakistan????
going by the post of few people it seems he was fouder of some sort of gang.
can you please give me some pakistani links which provides some info about the man???

yes it is , and post of those people who are acusing him of being a gangster are nothing but political differences you know how politics in south asia is .. there are few videos on page 1 you can check em

Reports of aerial firing in different parts of Karachi have started coming in , few incidents of torching vehicles have also been reported. However no loss to life so far.

Back
Top Bottom