What's new

Controversial banners in Islamabad - Removed

Pmln is behind this dirty game
haram k pillon ko palo gey yahi hona .

It must be taken seriously. And respective organizations must pursue this fast. This might lead to some big fishes of RAW active in Islamabad.
kuch ni hona . paindu bhai per sab maaf abhi iski jaga mqm ya ppp hoti to dekhtey . lekin maryam tawaif pey sab maaf .

It wasn't controversial. You guys need to focus at the logo at top. This was done (poorly however) by our own people to raise awareness about what is in the offing.

Yeah, someone just didn't realise that Pakistanis cannot take sarcasm.

Yeah, someone just didn't realise that Pakistanis cannot take sarcasm.

Like as if Pakistanis needed reminding that Indian fanatics are hateful. The stunt wasn't needed. Even if it was meant to be full of sarcasm.

Salaam

I think the guy was just trying to raise awareness about the Indian threat and went about it in a very ill-thought out manner.

Essentially, the poster had an anti Pakistan quote from an Indian Politician, with the caption that Indians are the real threat.

Or am I missing something?

Maryam Nawaz Media Cell is behind which is currently being run by Gul Bukhari

Establishment mouth piece similar views
It seems some gumnaam hero hired a screen printer that did a poor job and messed up the banners.

They were supposed to be pro Pakistan
It wasn't controversial. You guys need to focus at the logo at top. This was done (poorly however) by our own people to raise awareness about what is in the offing.

Guys cool down it was a poster against india, there was a logo on the top "Akhand bharat real Terror" which due to some bad design was small thn rest of the oster you can zoom the pic to see it, this was not by intention of the publisher.

Whoever did this was either a Chu*** himself or he thinks the rest of the world traveling on roads in their cars of the bike has enough time to get off the vehicle and use a microscope to understand what is the actual message (which actually proves that he is a Chu***).

haram k pillon ko palo gey yahi hona .

kuch ni hona . paindu bhai per sab maaf abhi iski jaga mqm ya ppp hoti to dekhtey . lekin maryam tawaif pey sab maaf .
Your prejudice agains "paindu bhai" is not going to do you any good. Aap jis ko reply kr rhay ho wo bhi ik "paindu bhai" hi hai. Yeh jo ethnic bullshit hai yeh aap ko sirf karachi me hi rakhen or isko Punjab me phelanay say perhaiz kren. Shukriya.

Back
Top Bottom