What's new

Controversial banners in Islamabad - Removed

Maybe someone trying to make us angry or wat??? Wat could be the purpose behind this?

Your prejudice agains "paindu bhai" is not going to do you any good. Aap jis ko reply kr rhay ho wo bhi ik "paindu bhai" hi hai. Yeh jo ethnic bullshit hai yeh aap ko sirf karachi me hi rakhen or isko Punjab me phelanay say perhaiz kren. Shukriya.
baat to sach ha magar baat ha ruswaii ki ..

Idiots who arrested the people should have read the banners first.

5EB38E63-4307-4D99-A41B-D2D4990DE9D1.jpeg

He is a PMLN office bearer.

EBYvaDbWkAIXCJh
maryam kanjri ko pakro .

He is just a low-life scum. Why don't the authorities go after that powerful person who made him display those banner & hang that powerful figure on a pole of Islamabad?

This action is nothing less than treason when India is conducting genocide in Kashmir
blue eye kid banaya hua ha . benazir k hijray or qatri ki maryam rakhail ko .

He is just a low-life scum. Why don't the authorities go after that powerful person who made him display those banner & hang that powerful figure on a pole of Islamabad?

This action is nothing less than treason when India is conducting genocide in Kashmir

Yep some fall guy.

Idiots who arrested the people should have read the banners first.

View attachment 573076

lmao too bad one have to zoom in to read this

Whoever did this was either a Chu*** himself or he thinks the rest of the world traveling on roads in their cars of the bike has enough time to get off the vehicle and use a microscope to understand what is the actual message (which actually proves that he is a Chu***).

Your prejudice agains "paindu bhai" is not going to do you any good. Aap jis ko reply kr rhay ho wo bhi ik "paindu bhai" hi hai. Yeh jo ethnic bullshit hai yeh aap ko sirf karachi me hi rakhen or isko Punjab me phelanay say perhaiz kren. Shukriya.

Today Zardari again was going on about bhoghara muhajirs in his speech even when topic was Kashmir. You can't fix these "Karachites", PPP and MQM deserve each other.

I hope they leave him with a loose anus.

I remeber BBC Urdu service on radio used to telecast reports from Iran in 90s that Iranian authorities often arrest their political "opponents" and leave them with a violated anus and that it was done to cause them immense psychological trauma :lol:.

Last edited:
He is a PMLN office bearer.

EBYvaDbWkAIXCJh

Hmm. Looking from other side...Can it be that the opposition (PMLN in this case), wants to agitate and anger common people with this type of acts...so they ask questions about effectiveness of Govt (IK party) on national security? Or to gather support of the masses for reviving Jihadi machinery? (as PMLN is known to have close proximity with them)

Indian politicians propaganda through ANI was displayed in the Federal Capital Islamabad.
Who is responsible to place these banners in Pakistan!!
Why were they allowed to do so, and why their names are not made public and actions taken against them!!

upload_2019-8-8_7-37-21.png

Back
Top Bottom