What's new

Containment of China - Indian Ocean theatre

The US has just put new sanctions on Iran hours after the old one was lifted. So much for a new US-Iran rapprochement. :lol:

You live in a weird world or make up news? THERE ARE NO FRESH SANCTIONS

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-35394835

Iran is considering buying planes from US manufacturer Boeing as it moves to upgrade its fleet following the removal of UN sanctions.Iran's deputy transport minister Asghar Fakhrieh Kashan told Reuters that Iran is interested in buying 100 aircraft.

UN sanctions were lifted a week ago, allowing Airbus to negotiate a deal to sell 114 aircraft to Iran.
US trade sanctions on Iran remain in place, but Boeing could apply for a special waiver.

@Always Neutral

US indeed applied fresh sanctions on Iran, but it wasn't a blanket sanction as before. This time only on eleven entities and individuals, supposedly, involved on a ballistic missile test.

Please find the following extract, taken off an article published by the BBC:

"The US has imposed fresh sanctions on Iranian companies and individuals over a recent ballistic missile test.

The new sanctions prevent 11 entities and individuals linked to the missile programme from using the US banking system.

The move came after international nuclear sanctions on Iran were lifted as part of a deal hailed by President Barack Obama on Sunday as "smart".

thanks for tagging me , i'm not that of an expert bro , but china - iran relations are for most part over , it is now iran and america and it only takes for one specific person in iran to die for the US to open her embassy in tehran , hint: it's not me

so don't worry , iran will work with america to make sure china never threatens india again

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom