What's new

‘Conspiracy’ was not hatched in US: IK

Will disagree. gawalmandela couldn't even dream to have that much ambition and vision. He was just concerned with raking it in.

Cf-lAbcWsAAmhxA.jpg
I wonder which general gave him his banana?

Don’t understand where you are getting to.

PTI/IK - RCO happened, US had a role to play, the military inc orchestrated it and installed PDMers. That narrative is still there.

Going forward, PTI/IK want to mend relations with US.

Hard to understand?

Obviously it’s best for PTI to put this behind them because nobody can come to power in Pakistan without affirming slavery to USA. Heck, not the first time US had its agents chant anti-US slogans while working for them.

We all understand clearly. You can never trust a liar.

Former premier and Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan said that ‘regime change conspiracy’ was hatched in Pakistan, not the United States (US), and Pakistan Democratic Movement (PDM) parties were involved in it.

When will IK admit that USA had nothing to do with his ouster? I suppose as long as he can mislead his followers for his political advantage, he will keep changing his story to suit him. Sad, because there is no need to do so.

When will IK admit that USA had nothing to do with his ouster? I suppose as long as he can mislead his followers for his political advantage, he will keep changing his story to suit him. Sad, because there is no need to do so.

Don’t want to make a new thread but see this is why Pak courts stink of fish market

They decide based on allegiances to parties not because of desire for justice.

Don’t want to make a new thread but see this is why Pak courts stink of fish market

They decide based on allegiances to parties not because of desire for justice.

Well, that is a uniquely Pakistani way of implementing a justice system, for sure. That is about all I can say here.

You mean like how Biden refused to meet or talk to Niazi on the phone?

Refused? I don't recall the Niazi requesting an audience with him, unless of course Biden told you Bhartis the stories from behind the scenes?

You mean like how Biden refused to meet or talk to Niazi on the phone?

Is that because Washington knows who to deal with in Pakistan, and where not to waste time dealing with facades? Saves time and energy on both sides, you know, now, as in the past and future interactions.

Refused? I don't recall the Niazi requesting an audience with him, unless of course Biden told you Bhartis the stories from behind the scenes?
Lol, do you know how diplomacy work ? The Pakistan Foreign Office was practically begging for a phone conversation.

It was hatched in India and carried out by their assets Sharifs and Zardaris.

Lol, do you know how diplomacy work ? The Pakistan Foreign Office was practically begging for a phone conversation.

I am sure you can back your claims with proof? Unless you were informing us of how Indian diplomacy works?

Another misconstrued article by a shariff supporter and people gullible enough to jump all over it as evidence of u-turn. Frankly you only make yourselves look like fools.

Let's stick with facts and context. Imi said the plot was hatched by haqqani, and crew which led to the cypher coming from Donald lu. That does not let the US off Scott free. We don't know to what extent if any the US was involved but by focusing more on the treachery on the pak side his atleast moving on from focusing the blame on the US.

Back
Top Bottom